Cheerful Thoughts 002

Cheerful Thoughts

 

“I---I --- … mean Gongchan my younger brother loves you.” Jinyoung didn’t meant to say those words. “Aa-ahm, mianhae I should not say those words to you.” Leera bows her head, she looks very shy. “I’m worried and shy to the two of you, I’m not the perfect girl for your younger brother Gongchan because compare to the other girls they’re personality are cleaner than me.” Jinyoung sighed “It’s not a flaw to love, no matter who you are if you and that person loves you, you’re relationship will be okay.”

 

Leera wants to say these words to Jinyoung but she didn’t tell it to him:

Why it’s Gongchan? Why not you, Jinyoung, to say that you also love me?

 

After 5 months, Leera’s baby inside her womb died.

 

Jinyoung said: “You see. God really gave these reasons to you, because he wants to erase all your problems. Leera, you are not deserved to suffer for those kinds of problems.”

 

 Why does Jinyoung’s voice were sad? Is he feels sad because Leera will go home now to their house?

 

Leera answered her own questions:

No! No! What is the reason for him to feel sad? I am the only one who thinks that Jinyoung will be sad because of the reason that I am leaving him now.

 

Leera said to Jinyoung:

“If my children didn’t die… I will still go to face my parents … I’m a brave girl now Jinyoung! Do you know that you’ve teach me on how to become a brave person?”

 

When Leera is on her way to home, Jinyoung, Gongchan and Mrs. Jung were there for her. Leera sees the sadness on their faces … the family that had come to her … the family that treat her as their daughter. Leera was also felt sad, Leera were very mad and upset to Jinyoung. You are a numb Jinyoung! Numb! Numb! I will leave you here but still you didn’t know how much I love you.

 

Gongchan said: “Ah-ahmm, Leera can I visit to your house?”

 

Leera cried “O—Ofcourse, not just you but all of you … Leera also want to say these but she didn’t say it, instead Leera said it to herself “Especially you, Jinyoung.”

 

At Leera’s Home:

Mrs. Jung was right. There is no parent who can’t understand their child. After Leera’s mother shouted out of anger and slapped her at face, but after those hurting words Leera’s mother hug her. Also, her father, were very angry, he shout and shout towards Leera. But the finale is “What more can we do? It’s over now.”

 

The day came really fast, it was almost 6 months when Leera leave the Cheerful family of Jinyoung. She rely for almost 6 months. Gongchan and his family’s promise to Leera that they will visit her…  It was only a joy to her heart … “Is it only a lie? … I want to see them again … especially … Jinyoung.”

 

 

 

Leera was mad at herself. Why does Leera need to anticipate that Jinyoung will visit her? Who is she for Jinyoung? “I’m not a good person for Jinyoung … I’m sure Jinyoung didn’t like me … Jinyoung doesn’t love me.” Leera cry … she cry and cry …

 

Yet, when Leera didn’t expect that Jinyoung’s family still remember her . . . . .

Then she suddenly surprised when Gongchan came to visit her. Although he deeply prospect for Jinyoung … she have stiil felt the joy to her heart.

 

“Why just you?” Leera asked.

 

“My mom really wants to go along with me to visit you ……. But …… she can’t ….. She still in grieved and terribly sad because of the …………” Gongchan stop from talking.

 

“What is it Gongchan? What you want to say?” Leera asked.

 

There is sadness on Gongchan’s face … “I forgot that … you still not know that … Jinyoung hyung …….”

 


I hope you like this chapter 

Thank you for the new comments and subscribers

please stay tune for the last chapter hehehe 

∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・)