kai

Traumatic bonding.

 

 

 

Kai sat down on the black couch. A sick smile was plastered on his face.

He was happy with the quick progress he had made with Kyungsoo.

The previous one was a hard case.

He wouldn’t eat, drink or in any ways obligate Kai’s will. It was a good thing that Kai had taken him out of the way pretty soon.

He just hoped Kyungsoo would last longer. He could use some company, well even if it was by force.

Kai looked around bored. Maybe he should check on Kyungsoo?

Is the latter fine?

Maybe he hit him too hard?

Kai let his body sunk on the comfy couch as salty tears fell from his eyes.

He was self-conscious of what he had done (or at least that what he claimed he was) but he knew he was right. Justice had to be served.

There is no other way. He kept repeating to himself as he stood on his feet and decided that a long walk would clear his clouded head.

He locked the door behind him and wore his shoes.

He signed; it was already getting dark, he had to hurry.

He started running around the block but soon his run had turned into a marathon, as if his life depended on it.

That is how Kai usually let his stress out. He would run and run till his knees would give up on him or at least tire him enough so he won’t think.

So he won’t be able to think about his past, his future, and worse: for the present.

Thinking about the tortured guy in his basement won’t make up his mood, will it?

Instead, when Kai runs, he stops thinking about everything.

He has no weight on his shoulders to carry, no revenge is clouding his head, he is just Kim Jongin, the boy next door.

But the reality is, Kai is not your ordinary boy next door, and he’ll never be.

No matter how much he tries and pretends, his true self always rises on the surface.

 His sick-problematic-in need of a therapist- self.

And the bad thing about it is that Kai enjoys it.

He enjoys torturing people, making them bleed and scream his name in pain, pleading for him to stop.

Maybe it’s his secret pleasure.

Whatever it is, he has no plans on stopping it any time soon.

So Kai keeps on running for a little more before he heads back.

He didn’t want to get too much exhausted, he still had to mess with Kyungsoo a bit.

Unlocking the door he entered his dark house.

He opened the lights before going to his room to change. He also took a quick bath before heading to the kitchen.

He quickly ‘cooked’ something and put it clumsily on the tray.

Taking a deep breath he headed downstairs.

He slowly opened the door with his free hand and entered the room.

“I am baack~” Kai sing sang as he left the tray on the desk.

He opened the casket staring at the beauty in front of him.

He laughed as he watched Kyungsoo’s lips trebling in fear.

“I’m here to give you your present Kyungsoo.”