Final

The Prettiest Hands

Once upon a time, far far away in the land of EXO, there lived a girl named Elika. She had a family consisting of very pretty people, not to mention herself. She had many many friends that loved her and doted on her constantly. And finally she had a charming boyfriend, tall and handsome, by the name of Chanyeol. Her life was perfect until one day an extraordinary boy moved to town.

His name was Baekhyun. He was particularly short, but everything else made up for it. He was very handsome, having a precious smile and sparkling eyes. Most everyone loved Baekhyun and adored him. One however went overboard and fell head over heels for his puppy dog looks and sweet demeanor. Unfortunately his name was Chanyeol, and was the same Chanyeol that belonged in Elika's heart. Chanyeol quickly broke up with Elika and chased after Baekhyun to start a relationship with him. 

Elika broken over her lover's decision stormed to Baekhyun's house. She could not see why everyone loved Baekhyun and why the person that loved her so much for so long would cut ties to chase after him. She knocked on his door, tears flowing down her face. The door swung open to reveal Baekhyun. He quickly saw that Elika was crying and leaned over to wipe her tears with his thumb. 

"Are you alright?" He held her head delicately. Elika sobbed and Baekhyun wiped more of her tears. 

"No...I'm not." Then she realized she was not here to cry, so she pushed Baekhyun's hands away and held her head high. But in doing so her eyes fell onto something... His hands. 

She quickly took them into her hands and examined them. His hands were humungous for starters. His fingers were long and lean, very delicate. His skin was soft and smooth and she wanted to rub his hands on her face. Baekhyun quickly jerked his hands away from her and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"What's wrong? Why are you here?"

"Oh. Nothing I'm sorry for bothering you. Goodbye." Elika smiled, turned, and left. 

His hands were the prettiest hands she had ever seen, prettier than hers by far. She wasn't jealous, no, she was excited. Joining in the leagues of many many girls, and one very special Chanyeol, Elika decided to chase after Baekhyun's heart as well.

Besides, you all know what they say about a man with big hands?