Final

Look At Me For Once

Final

Author POV

Rin Ae is still thinking about L.joe. Every day, she would come with new plan to make l.joe fell for her. She changed completely her looks. She extensed her hair and curlying it. She now wearing eye lenses and wear some revealing clothes; something that she never done before. Her cousin and her best friend, Kim Tae Yeon, is confused too because of that things that Rin Ae do for getting l.joe heart. She know that Rin Ae is not the type that could change her looks and abandoned her studies for nothing. She and Taeyeon has never been together again; which making Taeyeon extremely upset. Rin Ae has became stubborn and now trying to be enter the elite gank. Again, everthing she do is just for getting L.joe. L.joe, although he knew everything about Rin Ae, just seems that he doesn’t give a with it. He already got his heart broken (specifically because of that bad girl; lee ji eun) once, and he doesn’t have want the same to happen again; making he know being a cool and mysterious guy, he never opened up his heart for girls anymore; especially for that rich and bratty girls; which is too much for him. He thought Rin Ae was different, by he realised that now she changed so much from the time that they first met. She now changed into that type that he hates the most; rich and spoiled bratty girls. He just couldn’t stand it anymore. From now on, he keeping his eye blind for Kim Rin Ae.

 

Rin Ae POV

The day has come. For all of you that ask what day is it? It is the day when I will confess my feelings to L.joe. I have prepared anything. I’ve check his schedule. I decide to go to meet Teen Top. I especially ask Taeyeon since she is close with Ricky, one of the Teen Top member. I tell Taeyeon to help me told L.joe to go to the restaurant near the campus, by Ricky. I tell Taeyeon not too tell L.joe if I am the one who will meet him. I tell her to say to L.joe if he will meet his friends. It’s already 4 o’clock. I have wear my favorite pair of black glittering stilettos, red and black asymmetrical dress and smoothing my wavy hair then coloring it to dark brown. I wait patiently in that italian restaurant near the campus; since L.joe loves italian food so much. It already 30 minutes pass but he still not coming. Then, I decide to call Taeyeon.

“Yeobeoseyo?? Oh... Rin Ae... Why did you call me suddenly?”

“I just want to ask, Have you told L.joe already?”

“I have told him of course, why?? Is he not coming there?”

“Yeah kinda. It have been 30 minutes passed but he is still not here”

“Why don’t you go search him in the campus? Maybe he forget or he has some bussiness to deal with”

“Alright then. I will try to search him now”

“I hope you can find him”

“Annyeong Taeyeon unnie and gomawo”

“Gomawo for what?”

“For all things that you have done from me”

“Okay I really appreciate you sign of thanks. Annyeong!”

I hang up the phone. I quickly grab my Louise Vuitton bag and hurriedly go back to the campus.

 

L.Joe POV

“Hyeong! L.joe Hyeong!”

“What Ricky?”

“I just want to tell you if you can go to the restaurant near the campus. There is an old friends that want to meet you”

“Who?”

“It’s a secret. Find out yourself then,” he smirk creepily and run away

*It’s really weird. Do I even have friends other than Teen Top?*

I’m having some bussiness since I’m composing a song and I want to getting rid of it first. I walk fastly to the arrangements room. It takes a lot for me to finish this new song. I’m planning to including this song to Teen Top upcoming album. I see my watch. It shows 4 o’clock. I hurriedly walk to the restaurant when I see someone near the campus corridor. Lee Ji Eun.

*What is she doing there? She is not looking for me right?* All of my thought is coming in the way

I try my best not to see her face and walk away. But it’s too late. She has see me and walk towards me. The nervous me it’s keep telling myself to keep calm and walk. But it seems that my heart and my body doesn’t match. I want to keep walking. The truth is my body is still frozen about her sudden appearance her.

“Erm... Annyeong L.joe”

“Hey. Annyeong”

“I want to tell you if I’m sorry”

“Sorry for what?”

“For everything. It’s just you becoming to busy and my parents has arranged a forced marriage for me. That’s why I have to broke up and lost contact with you”

“It’s okay. I understand everything”

*No. I did not. I still hate you. I hate seeing your face. It making my heart broke into pieces. But I can’t lie. Your face and expression is killing me, Ji Eun*

“Luckily, now all of those things has been settled down. That’s mean I want to continuing our relationship again”

“It’s not that easy Ji Eun. You making to stressed waiting you for ages. Now, when I try to forget you, you came into my life again. I just can’t take this anymore”

“Please L.joe. Give me a chance. I know I’m the one who wrong. I want to restore our relationship. Give me a chance L.joe. I beg you. My life is feels to empty without you. I still love you L.joe. There won’t be no one who could change you in my heart. When I say that, I truly meant it baby,” she smiled at me ily and her seducting attitude is driving me crazy

*I couldn’t stand it. She is just too perfect. Her y lips an when she say baby, I was about too melt. I couldn’t take this anymore. I have to kissed her now*

 

Author POV

In a second, L.joe is kissing IU passionately. He just couldn’t take it anymore. Lee Ji Eun, didn’t get shock. Instead, she respons to that kissed. They kissed for 1 minutes until Rin Ae come. She saw everything. She saw the scene when L.joe grabbed Ji Eun face and kissed her.

*I shouldn’t love him. I don’t know if he already loved someone*

And without her knowing, her precious eyes is already getting wet. Slowly, that tears is escaped from her dark brown eyes, down to her cheeks. Her make up is ruined. It hurts for Rin Ae to see L.joe with Ji Eun. She has sacrificed anything. She has changed and did anything to make L.joe look at her for once. After L.joe kissing scene with Ji Eun stopped, she came to L.joe and said,

“Please Look At me For Once,” she said sadly and slowly to him; almost like whispering

 “I can’t. I have loved another girl”

After she said that, she walked back and trying to forced a smile.

*You know what L.joe, I want to tell you if I love you. If you are the one who make my life better, just by looking at your face. Now I think, I have to move on*

“Thank you L.joe, for making me feeling about falling in love deeply with you”

She walked away and decided one thing; she has to move on. She has to let L.joe go. Even if it hurts to the bottom of her heart

The End


 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! ThunderMBLAQFan here. What do you think about this one shot? Is it good? Do you love the sad ending? /slapped. I’m not know the best for making angst fic and sorry if the flow and the ending is not sastify you at all. Sorry if I make many grammar mistakes since english is not my native language. Thanks for reading and please support my other fic, Monochrome Rainbow, Love Pain and Complicated c:. Comment and Contrustive Cristism are Allowed and Highly Appreciated. Goodbye! :) /dissapear