Prologue

Look At Me For Once

Prologue

Author POV

Kim Rin Ae, the 19 years old girl that currently studying in Seoul University; majoring on post modern music. She is just an ordinary girl and hidden from the world. You could considered her as a nerd and a loner. She doesn’t have many friends rather than her cousin: Kim Tae Yeon. The only thing in her mind is just to pursuing her dream as a professional singer by studying hard. Unfortunately, that thing changed when she saw Lee Byung  Hun. He is the university hottie; although she never paid attention with him before she saw him. Lee Byung Hun or L.Joe, is a member from the popular boygroup, Teen Top. He is majoring in post modern music now and he has a bunch of fans in the campus. Rin Ae saw him in a bus accidentally. She fell hard for him since that day.

*Flashback*

It was raining on that day. Rin Ae was waiting patiently in the bus stop. She has a bunch of works to do and some other things; making she wanted to get home faster that day. There weren’t many people there. There was a man covered in glasses and black coat beside her. She finds it weird because there was no one beside her and him. Why would he wear such a covering clothes? It’s not even winter. After a couple minutes worth of waiting, finally she saw her bus. She quickly got in and realised if the boy is taking the same bus with her. The boys took off his glasses and coat then took a seat across Rin Ae. She saw him deeply and remembered something. “

*Isn’t that the guy from Teen Top that currently studying in the same university of me??? How come I never realised him before*

She looked at that gorgeous face intensely. That face is just so gorgeous. He looked really cool, calm and mysterious at the same time. On the other side, L.Joe is starting to get suspicious.

*Why is that girl keep staring on me? Do I know her?*

She looked at his blonde hair; that hair just matches his mysterious look completely. His smile is so cool and his y figures just making Rin Ae melted. That beautiful eyes is really unique, he had charms that not all boys had. She thinks that from now, she starting to fell in love with him. She trying to built her courage and approached him slowly. He looked confused.

*Why is that girl coming here suddenly?! What is she gonna do with me?*

“Erm.... Hello. My name is Kim Rin Ae. You might don’t know me, i’m a student in Seoul University and majoring in post modern. I’m in my second year now.”

L.Joe looked zoning out for a few second then coldly responsed

“Hello. I’m L.joe. What is your bussiness anyway?”

“I just want to ask you if I can be friends. Since I have the same major with you and I think you can give me some advices because your professions is a singer”

“I’m sorry I kinda busy so I can be friends or too close with you. I don’t want you to get hurt and me getting hurt because of my fans jealousy. I hope you understand”

“Yeah I understand”

Rin Ae POV

I already know this. I know I won’t have a chance to get close with the campus geek, l.joe. It’s just; it was the first time I get attracted my opposite , and I promised; I will do anything to make him know my surroundings. I keep thinking about that things while staring blankly and placing my arms in the window. It must be hard to break his wall, but I believe I can do that. Now, my mind is completely filled with what should I do to make him mine. 15 minutes had passed and I finally came to the final bus stop. L.Joe stopped at this stop too. I quickly take my cards back and walked back to my home. L.joe was going into the opposite direction. I hope I could see him again at the campus. If he is not busy with all of his works and stuff.

*Flashback end*