CHAPTER 32

Got Hooked

JB'S POV

I knew why I was getting those kind of looks from everyone on the set as I set foot on our next filming site. I tried to ignore them and act like there was nothing wrong that happened but our director and producer called for me for a private meeting.  

 

" JB, please be really honest with me, harasso?" our director told me as I entered their office.

 

  "Good thing that yesterday no media saw what you did," our producer remarked.

 

  "I don't know what you're talking about," I played innocent, yeah desperate move, props to me if they believe me.

 

  " Don't play dumb, JB. Your acting skills, bleh, still not convincing, " ouch. Coming from our director, that seriously stung.

 

  "I did nothing out of the ordinary, I was just concerned with her, we're really close friends," I tried another desperate attempt to cover up the thing I did last night.    

 

" Don't ever do that again in public, especially now that your story with kang sora is starting to reach Its ," our producer warned.  

 

" You need to let the viewers believe your love story, so stop doing things that may distract them from focusing on your romance in the drama,"  

 

Duh, how will they believe when in the first place, the story line is a crap?   I sighed and told them, " You don't have anything to worry about,"

 

  "Good. At least, we're on the same page," our director tapped me on the shoulder as he was already leaving the office.

  Whew. That was brief.  

 

"Where's Jiyeon btw? " asked our producer whom by the way showed no sign of leaving.

 

  "I don't know sir," I lied and looked down, I was more nervous with this one on one interview with our producer.

 

  "If you're planning to create a rumor, do it with the right person,"  

 

 "Neh? I'm not sure I'm getting you sir,"  

 

"Set a date with kang sora,"

 

WHAT THE? DID HE JUST ASK ME TO . . .

 

"Be it a double date, tell JR to ask Yeonjoo too,"  he added.

 

My eyes went wide. What am I going to do? Did he really mean for me to date SORA noona?

 

"Why? " I couldn't help but ask.  

 

"So that we could raise our ratings,"  he sneered.

 

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing right  now.  

 

"But.. I didn't have even the slightest rumor with Jiyeon," I tried to reason out in an attempt to stop his plan of hooking me up with sora noona. I mean, I really respect her but that doesn't just feel right.  

 

"You sure didn't remember anything about your last interview?"   I don't understand. What was he talking about?

 

  "What about it sir?"  

 

"Still playing clueless, aren't you?"  

 

I was recalling what I said in the interview that might create a rumor between Jiyeon and I. ..  

 

I gasped when it occured to me what our producer was trying to point out,  

 

"If I was really JB, I'll choose Rian, my first love, because I  cherish my memories really well," our producer spoke those very lines dramatically, playing an emphasis on his point.

 

"I was just being honest about how I felt with JB's character,"  

 

"and you're telling me you didn't cause a rumor? Even the slightest, huh?"  

 

"They didn't put malice in it anyway, so it isn't a rumor after all,"

 

  "You better get your mind straight JB. Just go with the plan. "  

 

"But sir, is that really essential for promoting our drama?"

 

  "Just a selca showing that you had a double date will do, "  

 

With that,  he left.    

 

JR's POV

 

"Ailee-bear?"I said with my most aegyo voice.  

 

"Weh?"   I gulped as I was trying to ask her permission to go on a date with Yeonjoo. It may seem ridiculous to be asking her this since she's after all my girlfriend but hyung said that our producer especially asked that favor from us, me with Yeonjoo and him with sora noona. I wonder how he was solving that dilemma with jiyeon noona. I wished I had asked his advice first. . .  

 

"Spill it!"   I was taken aback with her sudden outburst.  

 

"ah. I miss you, " @^#*&"#$!*"#$¥!*"/$*¥!"¥_*$!". Kill me now. I couldn't say it. Eotokhe? Why did our producer even ask that absurd arrangement?  

 

"aigooo, " she gave me a peck on the cheek, "I miss you too my dearest bear, "  

 

  "Let's go, I'll send you home," I told her, resigned.    

 

  "What's with the sulking my bear?" she noticed.  

 

"ah. Just tired,"

 

  "awww. I was planning to let you stay for dinner but I guess you needed rest,"  

 

  "No. I'll stay. I can manage," I'll just make it up to her this time.    

 

Jiyeon's POV  

 

I woke up with Qri unnie shaking me profusely, aish chincha, i was getting on the good part of my dream however it was ed because of this very unnie of mine, I'll give her what she didn't like the most, hahaha. Payback time unnie!

 

  I opened my eyes and got up from my bed,

 

 "Qri unnie, lemme first give you a morning hug, " I was about to hug her when she hugged me first. What? Qri unnie didn't like me being touchy sweet to her;

 

She always didn't like me hugging her and yet she was the one hugging me? What in the world did just happen?

 

  "I'll teach him a lesson for you, jiyeonahhhh," she said while still hugging me.  

 

I broke a hold from her embrace, "What are you talking about?"  

 

"You still don't know?"   Before qri unnie could explain further, my other T-ara unnies came barging in my room! Yay! What's the occasion? Why are they all crowding up in our house? And yeah, it was quite weird that I woke up with qri unnie on our house early in the morning.  

 

"Uri jiyeonahhhh," Soyeon unnie hugged me and one by one they hugged me as well, all of sudden we were caught up in a group hug.  

 

"She still doesn't know anything," qri unnie said after the group cuddling.  

 

"What should I know?" I asked them, panic starting to crawl under my skin.  

 

They started to boot my ipad and typed in some words. After what felt like forever, they showed me what I needed to know.   After seeing the picture, I threw my ipad across the wall which gained several different gasps from my unnies. Its LCD screen cracked just like how my trust for JB was shattered.  

 

===

Surprised that I've updated so soon? HAHA. I owe you another update because of the short one I gave you I think 2 or 3 days ago. haha.

 

Anyway, Have you heard the news about jiyeon's ipad before? the picture above, that was the actual picture she uploaded on twitter. keke. Decided to use it for the story ^^

 

Well, what she saw was quite the obvious actually. It's also seen on the main image above! hihi.

 

So, Comment ! Comment my dearest readers! Please be loud, I needed inspiration to write even more. HAHA.