Final

Accident

 

" I am sorry.. We did the best we can.. The rest is up to him.. "

 

" WHAAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE BEST YOU COULD, YOU ARE THE DOCTOR, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SAVE LIFES, NOT TELL ME YOU DID YOUR BEST?! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR AARE YOU?! WHY DID WE SEND HIM HERE FOR? "

 

" HYUNG! get hold of yourself! " Minho gasped and pulled Onew away.

 

" YA, LET ME GO! YOU PUNK,  I SAID LET GO! "

 

" Not until you behave yourself! " Minho retorted. 

 

" Minho, i dont wish to repeat myself, i said, let go of me now.. LET GO! "

 

Shocked by Onew's sudden outburst, he had no choice but to release his grip on his leader. He had never seen Onew so angry before. The only time that he saw Onew screaming and shouting angrily, was that Jonghyun stole a piece of chicken from him.

 

" No, i want you to save him again! " Onew pleaded, this time hot tears began to stream down from his pluffy eyes. He cried almost an hour ago, when they got to the hospital.

 

" Please..I beg you..." for once in that 15 minutes after shouting at the doctor, he spoke politely and softly.

 

" I will do my best ... " 

With that the doctor disappeared into the surgery room. Leaving behind two lost souls.

 

" It's my fault.. It's my fault ... "

 

" Hyung! There you go again, have you forgotten what i said earlier? Whatever happened, is not within our control. You never knew that it would happen, why are you blaming yourself? "

 

" ... Because... I made him... sit behind... if... i... didnt... none.. of.. these..woul..d.. hap..pen... " Onew couldn't take it anymore. He let his tears flowed out freely as Minho comforted him.

 

" Onew Hyung! Minho Hyung! "

 

The two of them turned to where the shouts are coming from. The maknae ran as fast as he could to his hyungs.

 

" What happen Taemin? " Minho questioned him.

 

" Hyung.. *pants* , he.. *pants* went.. insane * pants* .. hyun..g. *pants* "

 

" Who went insane? "  

 

" Jo..ng..hyu..n..hy.ung..*pants* "

 

" HE WOKE UP? " 

 

Leaving the maknae behind, Minho ran as fast as he could to the ward that Jonghyun was in, only to find Jonghyun throwing things everywhere.

 

" Hyung! Control yourSELF!" Luckily he was fast enough to doge an incoming water bottle.

 

Minho went forward and held on the Jonghyun's shoulders, while Onew and Taemin ran in hurriedly.

 

" A..r...e y..ou.. o..k..ay..?"  Onew asked worriedly while catching his breathe.

 

" Key..Key.. " Jonghyun was crying out Key's name.

 

" Taemin, how long has he been like that? "

 

" When I told him, the doctors are still trying to save Key hyung.."

 

Minho did his best and assured Jonghyun that Key would be fine.

 

" I am sorry, Jonghyun.. Truly sorry.. " Onew started sobbing and kneeled on the floor.

 

" .. Key.. " Was all Jonghyun said.

 

" Onew hyung, please get up. Please! " Taemin tried to pull his leader up but only to find Onew's strong resistance. 

 

Jonghyun wasn't angry with Onew. The fact is that the news for Key might leave him hit him straight into his heart and he didnt care about what's happening in the surrounding and only wanting to find Key. 

He pushed Minho away and forced his way down the bed, despite the injury, all he want was to find Key.

KEY! PLEASE DONT LEAVE .. was the only thing that was in his mind.

 

" You are bleeding already! Onew hyung! Get up! You've tore your wounds " 

 

Taemin's loud gasp brought Jonghyun back to reality, he found himself in the hospital ward and Minho piggybacking him.

 

" How on Earth did i get on Minho's back? " He thought to himself.

 

He saw his hyung, kneeling on the floor, crying his lungs out. He forced his way to Onew, despite Minho clenching on to him tight.

 

" Hyung, look at me. Hyung, Onew Hyung. "

 

Onew looked up into another pair of teary eyes.

 

" I am sorr.. "

 

" Key will be alright "

 

Jonghyun cut him off before he could even apologised.

 

" It isnt your fault, we choose to sit behind too.. The drunken driver was at fault.. Now, please get up, and let's go find Key... "

 

Onew was lost for words, for once Jonghyun sounded really mature. One moment ago, he was crying for Key and now he was comforting him that Key would be alright?!

 

" You know, you dont have to hide your feelings, in front of us, Jjong.. I know that you aint that strong.. dont hurt yourself by doing these.. " he said while standing up.

 

" I believe in Key.." Was all Onew heard from his dongseng.

 

Minutes seemed like hours when the 4 of them, waited outside the operation room. Taemin was silently praying for Key, Minho was comforting Jonghyun and Onew, he hid his fear from the others too. He wanted to cry but he did not want Onew hyung to feel more miserable.

 

" What's wrong with you guys?" A familiar voice stood out from the silence.

 

The 4 of them looked up and saw Key sitting on a wheelchair smiling at them. Key had been in a coma for 2 days already and that he suddenly woke up when the doctor was trying to operate on him.

 

" I heard you calling me . " Key joked and looked at s.

 

" YA KEY! " Jonghyun shouted and ran forward to hug him while Taemin screamed for him to be careful of his injury.

 

" Yeobo, you missed me right? I heard you calling me while i was sleeping. " Key joked when he hugged Jonghyun tightly.

 

" Hmm. you heard? " Jonghyun blushed.

 

" What's with you two?! " 

 

" Minho hyung, you almost cried just now right ? "

 

" HUH?! no... who say.. "  Minho said stumbly.

 

" HEHE. I took a photo of you.. "

 

" IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION? YA, LEE TAEMIN! "

 

" BLEAH" 

 

" GET BACK HERE! "

 

" YA, GUYS, THIS IS A HOSPITAL! FOR GGOODNESS SAKE! "

 

" My ears! KEY! "

 

"  oops, Does it hurt? hmm.. "

 

 

Onew signed and smiled at his 4 weird dongsengs. Tears of happiness began to flow down from his eyes.

He was relieved that both of his dongsengs were fine despite the fact that they had to pause all their current activities to rest. 

 

Who cares anyway? It is the members' health that were important.