The Favor

Military Camp: Exo

 

Your POV:

“Huh…. Yeah. Bye.” With that you end your phone call.

          You were walking down the marble stairs as your mother came up the stairs. Since you weren’t close to your mom you didn’t even care to say hi to her. You just stared at her as you walked down the stairs.

 

“Thank-you!” exclaimed Luhan as he came in the door with his backpack.

“No prob.” you replied.

“Where’s mom?”

“She is upstairs why?” you ask.

“Not-” Luhan was cut off from your mother’s high pitch scream.

“My baby Lulu. You came back.” your mother sobbed into Luhan’s shoulder as gave Luhan a hug.

“I only came back because of ____.” Luhan replies innocently to your guys’ mother.

 

          Your mother suddenly releases Luhan and walks towards you. She, then, open her arms wide.

 

“Thank-you ____” your mom said as she came walking towards you.

 

          Knowing, she was going to give you a hug you slowly walk back.

 

“____, what are you doing come and give umma a hug.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t give you a hug.” you said as you keep walking back.

          You knew Luhan was confused by the look on his face, but you couldn’t really do anything. “I’ll tell you later” you mouthed to Luhan.

 

“Mom, ____ and I are heading to my room to unpack okay?” Luhan announces as you drags you to his room.

 

 Luhan’s POV:

 

          I noticed something strange about ____ and umma. What had happen for the past 3 months that I was gone?

 

“____, you remember what we talked about on the phone?” I ask as we walked down the plain white hall together.

“Yeah, something about a favor.” ___ answers but sounds more like a question.

“Yeah the favor is that I want you to go to military training as me.” I reply quickly.

“WHAT!” ____ screams at me.

“Yeah…”

“Why? I’m a female. The camp is only for guys!”

“You promise. If you don’t then I’m running away again.” I respond.

“Fine. What about my hair? And what would happen if our parents figure that I’m gone?”

“We’re going to get your hair cut like mine and dyed like mine. I’m going to replace you, like you are replacing me.” I explain to ____.