Only in Our Dreams~ The Queens

Only in Our Dreams~

~Recap Chapter 1~

"Mama! Papa! Ittekimasu~ I'll be with my friends today, don't worry about me coming home for dinner, we are going to pick up our books and school supplies while out shopping." After saying that she ran up to both her mother and father, giving them the same treatment as she had to Seiichi, she ran into the entrance hall and smiled happily at her friends hugging each before sitting down to put her shoes on and they left the house chatting about what the days events held.

Getting into TakaMina's 2008 Hyundai Sonata they didn't know that they would run into trouble and fans the next day.

~Chapter 2 - The Queens~

~TakaMina POV~

"Hello Everyone! My name is Takahashi Minami! But please, do call me TakaMina. I am currently 19 years old and going to be a sophomore in college this year! I am so very excited, and I can't wait to meet up with my friends for our second year in school. My parents are pretty well off in financial terms. My Papa is Head of the 2nd Branch of Yakuza that resides in Korea. My Mama is the prettiest and most sought after woman for her age in the fashion industry. They both are always home to greet my brother Seiichi and I before we go off in the morning," taking a deep breath I continue

"and my best friend is Sandara, but I love to call her Dara-Chan for short; we grew up together from when we were small. Dara-chan's father is Papa's Second-in-Command. I met the other two members of our little group during high school. YouJin transfered to our school in my 10th grade year. I happened upon Hara while attending one of Papa's parties and found another girl our age that was moving into the area. I was so excited that I just HAD to have her in my group! Well enough of me chatting with you! I must get ready for school or I will definitely be late."

 

"TAKAMINA! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE SOON!" Mama yelled up the stairs.

"Yes mama! I am dressing as fast as I can." I yelled back.

I was running around with no shirt on trying to figure out where I threw it. All of the sudden I saw the sleeve of my black button up peeking out from under the bed.

"AHA! I found you!" I yelled as I jumped from my spot across the room near my bathroom into the bed as I grabbed in and struggled to put it on while reaching for my black blazer that had the crest of our group of friends on it. The Queens of Diamonds, Hearts, Spades, and Clubs. Me, Dara-Chan, YouJin and Hara.

As soon as i got my second arm through the blazer I was running down the stairs with my bag in one hand and my daily bow in my mouth as I tried to put a shoe on. Getting to the last step, just as my luck would always run out, I tripped over some imaginary rope and felt myself falling towards the floor. All of the sudden I was yanked back by my Blazer that had just been secured on my body, I turn around to look and see Seiichi behind me with a smirk on his face.

I smile widely at him and laugh; straightening up and turning around to show him my appreciation from surving yet another attempt at giving myself a concussion. Hugging him around the waist I turn to run to the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast that had just popped out of the toaster, kissing Mama bye who was at the stove, the Papa who was sitting at the Kitchen Island, I grabbed the keys off the hook at the kitchen door and yelled bye before getting in my car and speeding off meet the girls at campus.

~Dara-Chan POV~

"Park Sandara here! I would love to stay and chat all day, but unfortunately I have school today. I am currently 19 years young and I will be in my 2nd year in university. Isn't that exciting? I have my best friends TakaMina, YouJin and Hara. But my bestest friend is TakaMina. Our daddys do business together and we have always been with each other since our mommys thought we needed play partners. After that I've been with Mina since. As for the other two, Mina and I met them in high school. They are alright. Kinda boring and a little stuck up, but we are always there for each other. Oh dear! I'm going to be late! I better go. Bye-bye."

I ran out of my room throwing on my blazer and trying to put a shoe on at the same time having left my bag for school at the bottom of the stairs last night.

 

~YouJin POV~

"Get out of my room. I am trying to get ready." I sent a glare to the intruder that was trying to find out more about me. The 19 year old campus dubbed "Ice Queen" I love my privacy as much as a model loves the runway. I left my room and glared not saying one word, my perfect hair falling down my back and much poise and confidence in my step.

"Stupid first day of school." I muttered shutting the front door and getting into my car.

 

~Hara POV~

"Good Morning! I am Hara, also known as Go Hara. My parents are rich, I am a beauty, only going to be 20 at the end of this year, and the men love me. I should be the leader of the group, but oh well. Everyone knows that I am way more popular that shorty Takahashi. Sure we are friends and all, but I mean come on! What sensible guy would want to go out with someone that barely stands over the stove!"

I sit at my vanity and run the brush through my hair 1000 times on each side, not wanting my hair to come out looking old and frail and icky looking. Make up takes an hour on its own. "Perfection takes time" is what I always say.

Well it is off to school I go.