Only in Our Dreams~ Running

Only in Our Dreams~

All you could hear was heavy breathing and footsteps pounding on the tiled hallways as he tried to outrun her.

Her....the one who seemed to despise him more than anything in the world. Her....the one that he HAD to fall in love with.

Makino Tsukushi. Known to anyone else, she was the best friend, the proper daughter, the smartest, the prettiest.

But to him....she was his tormentor. HIS bully. Makino Tsukushi was out to make Hanazawa Rui's life hell.

~All of that was about to change~

 The last thing on his mind at the moment was eating or sleeping. It was getting away. His feelings were so hurt that he couldn't comprehend much other than the dull, annoying ache in his chest. He had to get away. So he did something drastic that none of his friends or family anticipated him doing since graduating from High School at Eitoku High.

He applied for college in Korea. Why Korea he doesn't know himself but it was something...anything to get away from Makino Tsukushi. The school he was going to also gave him a chance to start over new. Ever since his father became Prime Minister when he was young, his life was always "Protect the Child" or "Make sure he gets the best education" or even "He will become great when he takes over my position."

He wanted nothing to do with his fathers position in the government, nor his friends idle thoughts about what to do the next day. For all of his life he was the good little bird his father wanted him to be, the prodigal son that his mother sought to raise for being her only son, or the rag doll that the horrid girl thought she could make him into.

So here he is, on a private jet courtesy of his father, flying into Seoul to attend his first day in College.

*"Hanazawa-Sama, we will be landing in Seoul in just a few minutes, could you please buckle up and get ready for landing. Your things have already been sent to your living quarters and everything has been arranged for your stay in Seoul for the next 4 years."* Came over the speakers from the pilot in the -pit.

The next four years were going to be dedicated to him taking time away from his family and friends.

"Ahhh a fresh start, I wonder what is waiting for me here." He sighed and buckled his belt and sat up opening the window to get the view of Seoul.

~In the house of TakaMina~

"TAKAMINA!!!!!! Get down here now! It is impolite to keep you friends waiting for a half hour!" Came Takamina's mother's voice over the intercom.

Takamina also known as Takahashi Minami was going to be starting her first day of her second year tomorrow at SangGeubJa Academy. Because of her high marks in school and her Father having influence in the Business areas. She had the privilege of attending the Prestigious School. She came running down the stairs pulling her hair into its usual half-up ponytail with her daily hair bow stuck in . As she got to the bottom her three friends could be seen waiting in the entrance hall with her older brother Seiichi. Hitting the last step she jumped up in the air and somehow miraculously landed upon Seiichi's back. 

Laughing merrily she kisses his cheek and slides down and running into the kitchen to kiss  her mother and father goodbye for the day.
 

"Mama! Papa! Ittekimasu~ I'll be with my friends today, don't worry about me coming home for dinner, we are going to pick up our books and school supplies while out shopping." After saying that she ran up to both her mother and father, giving them the same treatment as she had to Seiichi, she ran into the entrance hall and smiled happily at her friends hugging each before sitting down to put her shoes on and they left the house chatting about what the days events held.

Getting into TakaMina's 2008 Hyundai Sonata they didn't know that they would run into trouble and fans the next day.

 

~Oh no!! What is going to happen tomorrow!!! Coooome back and check out <3~
>:3 this is in dedication to the one person that wants me to write haha.