chapter 1

Arranged Marriage

 annyeong ._.

i'm back *krikrik

hi! hope you like my story.

and comment if you already read :)

 

 

 

           Jessica, the girl slept soundly in SNSD’s car. However Jessica should be able to set the time to sleep among the many activities that SNSD have. Lack of sleep, sometimes even when she felt very sleepy, she will choosing sleep than eat, and she will skip her meal.

                Noisy talk of SNSD’s member could not help her to not awake from sleep. She saw SNSD’s member who don’t normally talk about the contents of magazine. Jessica glanced at the magazine. There are article about a racer that idolized by SNSD’s member, especially Tiffany.

“ look at this, Kris recently won the first podium at F1 Silverstone series. He was very cool.” Said Tiffany, she was showing the article about Kris with her pride.

“ Yah! Oh Sehun is better than Kris. he is a Korean. He is younger than Kris. and he also won a few series.” Said Sooyoung approved by Yoona’s nod, while Jessica just smiled to see debate between her friends.

“ Jessie, who do you think is more cool?” Yoona asked to Jessica who had been just choose to be silent and listen to what was her friends said.

“ I choose Oh Sehun. He’s from Korea, while Kris from China.” Said Jessica actually provide the reason that is not expected by Yoona. In the fact, Jessica doesn’t know Sehun’s face and she only know Kris’s face. But hear Sehun’s name, make Jessica remind someone when she was childhood.

“ I heard, Kris parents already arranged marriage for him and that girl is his parent’s choice.” Said Yuri, same with Tiffany, she is a fan of Kris. so she knows many informations from about Kris.

“ i haven’t hope anymore. Who is she? She is very lucky.” Said Tiffany with her heavy sigh. She closed her magazine and put it on her bag.

“ you better be with my brother. He hasn’t a girlfriend.” Said Jessica told SNSD’s member who were broken heart because of Kris.

                Hearing Jessica’s words. Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri looked Jessica with thei puppy eyes. They know that Jessica’s brother is very handsome, tall, and cool. Many women like Jessica’s brother. But Jessica’s brother still single till now.

“ why you saw me like that?” asked Jessica a little uncomfortabe because Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung kept staring at her with their puppy eyes. They expect that Jessica will set blind date for them with Jessica’s brother. Luckily Jessica’s phone rang. Made her safe from Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung. Jessica saw her phone screen. His brother call her.

“ hi blackie. Why you call me? I think it was very unusual.” Said Jessica called her brother with the weird name. Even the name sounds like a pet’s name. Made her brother very annoyed Jessica called him with that name.
"Yah! Stop calling me with a nasty name like that, noona. "Said Jessica’s brother protested her. Jessica just chuckle hear Kai’s protested.
"I called you because your skin is not as white as my skin. Your skin is tanned. "Said Jessica prides herself and taunting her brother. Jessica's brother’s skin was a little dark, but that's the reason made Jessica’s brother looked attractive
"Yah! You could call this handsome brother with call my name. You can call me Kai, noona. "He said to tell Jessica
"yeah, whatever you want. You've come to Korea? It’s very unusual if you call me. "Said Jessica who feel strange to her brother. Her brother was rarely called her. Jessica and Kai are rarely called and met. But Jessica and Kai still looks compact. Kai did not live in Korea. He lived in USA to attend his school after that to continue the family business.
"Yeah, I just got home. Do not you miss your brother, noona? Do you have a schedule? If not, please visit to my apartment. " said Kai whine like a. Jessica, that girl only chukle heard Kai’s whine. Fortunately  Jessica take a long holiday from now. And she can visit Kai.

"I'll see you. just wait. "

***

Jessica stepped into his brother's apartment area. Carved a smile on her lips. She could not wait to meet her brother. She was very curious with his brother now. Could it be that his brother had grown and more handsome? Jessica just smiled a little.
Jessica out of the lift while she hold her camera. Jessica is really things about photographer, so Jessica always brings his camera everywhere. She circulated her views. She saw Someone who looks very familiar to her. Kris? He narrowed his eyes. Trying to ensure that the person is a favorite racer of his friends or not, and it was true. That is Kris, he was with a woman who seemed a Korean. What did he do in Korea? Is he a chinese? Many question fill Jessica’s mind.

Jessica's POV

I got off the lift with a camera hanging around my neck. I really liked photographi, that's why I always carry my camera everywhere.
I circuated my view. Who knew there was an interesting sight. Though now there are only people who are just passing by. Hahaha. Uh, but wait. Is not that Tiffany's favorite racer? Yes, It’s Kris. . I walked slowly approached the man. I squinted my eyes to make sure that the man is Kris. And it's true. He was with a girl. I saw from her face, it seems korean girl. But .. why Kris was in Korea with her? Are they dating? Whether she is the girl in question by Yuri? the girl who would become Kris’s fiance. Omo .. I have photographed and told to Yuri or Tiffany.
I'm getting ready to take photos the man named Kris. I set the camera's point of view, and I set the zoom to enlarge the picture because the distance between myself and a man named Kris was pretty far away. Finally, I punched the button to take pictures. And ..
SPLASH ...
I cursed myself. Flash of my camera was still blazing. Kris turned to me. While I was just showing  my smile that seemed very ignorant. I have to ran away from here.
"KYAAA .. byee. "I said and running before Kris was aware of what I have done. But it seems Kris realized that I had take a picture of him and that girl. Damn it all, he's chasing me. The saddest thing was his leg was more tall than me, made me run so slow compared Kris. Fortunately, I saw my brother, Kai in front of his apartment. So ,perhaps I could ask for help. I quickly ran to the Kai.
"Kaiiiii! Help me! "I said to Kai. Kai turned to me and stared. Arriving at Kai, I hide behind Kai’s body. While Kris, he is now located in front of Kai.

Author POV

"Saengie.. help your noona, please." Said Jessica as she hid behind Kai’s body like a kid who scared to adult. The things that made Jessica like a child is, Jessica is currently wearing flat shoes and Jessica’s height and Kai’s height are very different.
"Yah! Give me your camera. "Said Kris to Jessica. Kai looked at them with a look of wonder. Actually what happened between Kris and Jessica? Thought Kai.
"What happened, Kris?" Said Kai which is actually really know Kris. Not only know, even they both are good friends. Hear a question from Kai, Kris turned to Kai.
"Your girlfriend took pictures of me. And I have to remove it. "Said Kris answer Kai’s questions. While Kai just laugh heard Kris’s word. Why Kris thinks that her sister was her lover?
"Why are you laughing?" Said Kris on Kai. Kai stopped his laugh. He cleared his throat before explaining the truth.
"The first, she was my noona. Second, she took your picture probably because she likes you. "Says Kai certainly succeeded make Jessica hit his head. How can her brother slander her liked Kris. What kind of pathetic slander, Jessica thought.
"Do not slander me in vain. I liked him? Is not a man who better than him? "Said Jessica arrogant

Kris POV

"Do not slander me in vain. I liked him? Is not a man who better than him?” Said Jessica was very cynical. I just smiled sarcastically responded to the Jessica’s word. Sounds pretty arrogant to me. She said that he would not like me? What is this girl? So proud.
I kept staring at her sarcastically, as she looked at me sharply back. This girl does not want to lose. Until end of the word maybe there is no one who want with her. I'm sure he'll be an old maid, if her attitude like this.
"Yah! I'm not afraid though you looking at me like that. "She said and smiled sardonically.
"OK, we start the game now." I said as I walked towards her and looked at her sharply.

 I walked over the girl who currently in front of me, until she could not walk anymore because it obstructed by a wall.. Now the distance between us only a few centimeters longer. I'm sure this time she was very nervous. I bring my face near her face as I took a camera that is currently hanging around her neck, she lowered her head in fear. While I lifted her chin and tilted my head.
 

"Thanks for the camera." I said whispered to Jessica.
that girl still seems to be very surprised at what I do. See, he did not realize I took the camera. Looks like he's afraid of what I do.
"good bye." I said while walking away from Jessica

Author POV
Jessica was aware from her reverie. Jessica was realized that the camera has been lost because Kris had already brought it. He saw Kris was far away.
"Huaaa! My camera. "Jessica whined. Kai looked at her with strange look. Her sister was late to react. Even Kris has take his sister's camera a few minute ago, but her sister just whined now
"You're late gave your response, noona." Response Kai to the Jessica  who was whining because her  camera was taken by Kris.
"What will happen to my camera? My camera was stolen by Kris. "Jessica whined disregard the words of her brother. While Kai shook his head because she looked Jessica’s childish behavior.

Jessica's POV
Hua! Camera! He stole my camera. My favorite camera. Was not a problem Kris’s photo or my camera because it’s not makes me sad like this. It's just that the camera is giving from Tiffany. And again in the camera that there is a lot of my photos. What if Kris to see my picture?
"He was my friend. Don’t be sad noona.” Said Kai messing up my hair and try to comfort her

***

Author POV
Jessica kept whining about her camera and grumbled about Kris. Kai, he can only see her sister with a strange look because she'd been ignored his presence and keep busy lamenting the fate of the camera in the Kris’s hand
"Noona! Yah! You must realize I'm here. Whether the camera is more important than me? "Protested Kai make Jessica stop whining. Jessica looked at Kai asked to signal "what did you say?".
"You keep talking about your camera, but here there myself." Protest Kai,  but Jessica burst out laughing. She walked over Kai and hugged her favourite brother. She phinched Kai’s cheek, making Kai complains of pain.
"Yah! Noona! I'm not a kid anymore. You always treat me like a child. "says Kai is in pain because of pinched by Jessica. While Jessica, she stopped her activities and hug Kai tightly. She realized that her brother already grown up. Even her brother looked more handsome
"don’t hug me like that. I’m afraid that you will love me. "Says Kai is very confident. Jessica hit his head. What did Kai says? Too confident Jessica’s though.
"Yah! You were my brother. How could I love you?"Said Jessica as her hands on her hips staring at his favorite brother. Jessica threw his body on the couch and followed by Kai.
"Eomma told us for dinner at home. He said there are important things to noona. "Said Kai told Jessica, Jessica sighed heavily. Jessica surely her eomma would say something that Jessica did not want to hear. Jessica knows is related to her future.
"what a bad thing that would happen to me?" Said Jessica scowled. Kai chuckled heard Jessica’s complaints. Their mom was always making decisions that can not be rejected by Jessica or Kai.

***

Kris smiled as he took Jessica's camera. he delete his pictures who contained in Jessica’s camera. Luckily he managed to get Jessica’s camera. Kris was worried that his picture with a woman will spread. And if his mom knew his mom would be furious.
"Ge, have you remove our pictures?" Said a woman who is younger 2 years under Kris. she use Mandarin language. Although he was Korean, but she always use Mandarin when he was talking to Kris.
"Yes, I have removed the photos. You take it easy, our scandal wouldn’t be appear. "Said Kris at the same time he mess up her hair. Yes, she is also an artist in Korea. She is a drama player.
"Thanks Kris."

***

Kai’s car entered the yard of the house of Jung’s family aka Jessica’s and Kai’s home. Kai out of his car and opened the door to her sister. The arrival of Jessica and Kai certainly welcomed by the waiters in the house. Yes, Jessica and Kai was rarely at home. They would prefer to stay in Kai’s private apartments than staying at their parents' house.
"Good evening Kai. Good evening Jessica. Your mother is waiting you. "Says the waiter greets Kai and Jessica. While Kai and Jessica just smiled respond to the greeting of the servants.
Jessica and Kai sat in one of the chairs in the dining room at the Jung’s family home. Jessica, Kai, and her mother start a meal without the slightest sound. Jessica kept thinking about what bad things will happen to him. rarely atmosphere Jung’s family dinner is very quiet like this.

"Kai, how was school?" Said his mom broke the silence that occurs in this dinner.
"School? Yes, as usual, I get good grades eomma. "Says Kai is proud to make Jessica looked at him sarcastically.
“ your grades is good between the values ​​who very poor. Haha. "Said Jessica taunt Kai
“ Yah! Noona, why do you never praised me? "Whined Kai on Jessica
"Haha. So you want me to praise? "Said Jessica teasing Kai
"Sica, Kai don’t act like kid. Jessica, eomma want to say something. It's very important for you, for your future. "Says Jessica’s and Kai’s mom turned serious. Kai stared at his siter to teasing her, while Jessica scowled.
"What's wrong eomma" asked Jessica to ignore Kai.
"eomma will arranged marriage for you.” Says Jessica’s mom. Jessica paused trying to digest her mother's words. Jessica was actually understand the words said by her mother. It's just that she's trying to convince what he had heard it wrong or not.
Jessica, she stopped eating activity. She puts a spoon and fork. She had no desire to eat. Kai looked at Jessica, and waits for a response from Jessica over what has been said by their mother.
"Are you serious mom? Please do not joking aroung. It's not funny.”

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mian if my story bad.

btw, i found Krissica momment. yeyeyeye