Teaser Time

전기의 마음 Electro Heart - New Girl Group

 

Chaerin's POV

 

"One, two, three, four, stop, stop, stop." Taehyuk sighed in frustration. For the love of God, not again.

"Chaerin, darling, honey, you know I love you, but this is all wrong." He placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I'm ready to drop dead; I've been practising the dance for our next teaser for eleven hours straight, that's right. The rest of the members are all away getting their hair done, yep, they're getting beautified for their teasers, while I'm stuck here sweating my off trying to remember some hard- choreography.

I'm so frustrated.

Taehyuk is a good, no, amazing dance instructor but I wish he would let me take a freaking break for once. However according to him, 'in the world of music, only losers take a break.' He sees right through me, I can't be known as a loser.

"Let's try this one more time; do you want me to show you, again?" Taehyuk batted his eyelashes, prettily. I placed my back against the cold mirror. Oh, it's so cold, hallelujah. 

I closed my eyes. Take in the coldness, hopefully it will cool me down in this oven, it's not like some of us have to practise or anything. "Chaerin?" Taehyuk called my name. "Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Chaerin are you going to watch or not, this is serious." 

I opened my eyes. Oh look, I'm lying on the floor. How did that happen? "Sorry." I murmured, standing up quickly. Taehyuk snickered quickly and headed to the front of the dance hall to tap on the stereo. Our song, "It's Alive" burst into life. 

Taehyuk furiously began swirling uncontrollably around the hall, kicking his legs, popping his chest. You name it. I don't know how I'm supposed to learn this in two frigging days. His movements were swift, fluid and sharp. Unlike mine.

Just as the song ended, the door opened. If the girls are back, that means, I'm saved! Wait, never mind. Baekhyun walked through the door, as confident as ever. "Hey." He greeted coolly. I gave him 'the nod.' Whilst he walked over to Taehyuk who was still standing as still as a rock in the ending position.

"Taehyuk." Baekhyun poked Taehyuk lightly on his cheek. No reaction. "Tae, are you still alive, speak to me, buddy?" Baekhyun gave a quick pout. Kill me now. This boy is driving me insane, soft lips, clear skin, his hair is better than mine for crying out freaking loud. No, I don't have a thing for him, we're label mates, I just admire his looks. Okay? Anyway we don't get along as well as you think we would. He's rather dorky, humorous and slightly a bit of a tease. Whereas me...

Well I'm, according to Taehyuk, I'm, unique and strange. Yeah, Baekhyun and I are usually awkward around each other when we're left alone. Does it bother me? No. I'm used to silence. I don't know why people are so scared of me. I'm a fun girl.

"Soo Man wants you." Baekhyun spoke again. Taehyuk glanced at Baekhyun, still not moving from his ending position, mind you that. 

Baekhyun smirked, "I'm not kidding." Taehyuk sighed and left his position, "what does he want." Baekhyun shrugged, "something about Girls' Generation's choreography." Taehyuk rolled his eyes, "I knew it, Chaerin, stay here, I don't want you running away again, you need to learn this, I'll be back soon." With that he walked out the door. When did I ever run away? Oh well. 

I rested the back of my head against the mirror again. Baekhyun looked at me with sceptically raised eyebrow. "What?" I asked. He scanned my face, and then looked at my hair, "didn't you shower today?" 

Great way to end my day. 

"Three actually." I corrected him. He chuckled as if he didn't believe me, "you need another one." Okay, so here's another reason why. We constantly point out the wrong things with each other. At first, I couldn't care less, but now, it's getting on my nerves because there is nothing I can usually point out about him.

Baekhyun smiled, "so, you're the first to be revealed, huh?" I sighed, "Sadly." I wanted to be kept to last. You know why. They always say keep the best to last. I'm totally kidding, the other girls are one hundred times better than me, they could learn this choreography in a second, and I'm just struggling. I knew I should have quit the running for this group.

"Why? It's good to be released first, that way you're like the mysterious newcomer." Baekhyun spoke in a somewhat eerie voice. Dork.

I rolled my eyes dramatically with an added tut. "Just think of it this way, after you learn this dance, you can go back to your dorm." Baekhyun beamed.

"Trust me, I've been thinking like that all day." I replied.

 


 

This teaser was basically just to show you Electro Heart's chereographer, but I decided to add in a little Bacon too ;) Anyway everyone say hello to Park Taehyuk! So far, I'm certain on one girl! I'm actually thinking on the second and third but it's still undecided! ^______^ Anyway the application is still open so keep sending please ^-^

 

tumblr_lxebfkyXgL1qjkpt3o1_500.jpg

Name: Park Taehyuk

Age: 26 {Korean}, 25 {International}

D.O.B: 29th of October, 1986

Personality: Dancing has always been Taehyuk's passion, nothing has made him feel more free. He's rather stubborn when it comes to teaching chereography, he needs everything to be spot on before he can allow anyone to dance onstage. Taehyuk doesn't allow his students to take breaks unless they've mastered the chereography. He doesn't let people give up easily, he always puts their future ahead of himself and pushes them to get the very best possible out of the them, although some people get annoyed without being aloud to rest, they understand he has good intentions and appreciates his warm but stubborn heart. He's actually quite sweet and tries to make people laugh, especially when they're downhearted. So overall, three words to describe him is, stubborn, warm and selfless.