2

Fiction

 

Kim Hyuna’s POV.

 

I hope I wouldn’t regret letting him go.

I love him, and I am not going to be selfish.

I can give up on everything, but I won’t give up on him..

 

 

 

It had been 2 years without Junhyung. He didn’t even call me once, he didn’t even contact me eversince I made him left. I hope he’s living well, I hope he’s adapting well. I hope he wouldn’t overwork himself. I hope he won’t forget to eat, I hope he sleeps well.

I can’t lie, I miss him.

And I still love him, even if he forgets me..

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV.

 

Hyuna practiced her dance, and she was optimist that she can pass this audition. She wanted to debut, she wanted to start hoping of meeting Junhyung again in the future. Even if his feelings might have changed, she didn’t care. She wanted to make sure that he’s living just fine, she wanted to make sure that he’s happy.

 

The CEO of CUBE Ent had told everyone that he’s going to make a new girl group and they will debut soon, and they needed to form that group sooner. Junhyung wasn’t affected, though. He knew that he and his group- B2ST was going to debut too, so he thought that he might as well practice well.

 

Hyuna checked her belongings once again before leaving her house. She kept on thinking of improvisation she could do with her dance. No matter what happens, she must give her best.

 

Hyuna entered the audition room. There were judges sitting while reading her form. She took a deep breath and prayed hard.

 

“Kim HyunA?”

“Yes, I am.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I am going to dance.”

“Alright. Let’s see your potency.”

 

 

The music started, and Hyuna danced with heart, power and soul. She loved dancing, she loved music. The judges looked satisfied when she stopped dancing and bowed.

 

“You are good. But by the way, can you sing or rap?”

“Rap?” Hyuna asked, dumbfounded. She had tried before, but she wasn’t confident with her rap.

“Yes. Have you tried rapping before?” One of the judges asked.

“I’ve tried before, but I am not really confident with that.” Hyuna said honestly.

“It’s okay, I’m going to have you partnered up with one of our trainees. I’ll give you a song to practice with him. I’ll give you a week to practice, and he’ll be your guide. I expect you to come back again next week.”

“Okay, I’ll try my best.”

“Good, then. Someone will take you to the practice room to meet him. You can take your belongings now. You are good, and we are looking forward to seeing you debut under this company.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did she know, that the person inside that room, was the person she had been longing to see..