2 days before the day

To My Dear Yesungie

August 22, 2012 8:56pm

Ryeowook is pacing around his and Yesung's room. He is worried. Worried that he could ever imagine. He didn't even realize that they are only two days left before his lover's birthday. This past few weeks, Ryeowook's been writing a letter to Yesung. He carefully thought about the memories and the good times he had spent with his boyfriend. He also wants to say thank you for loving him and and for all he had done to him since the first day they met. A week has past and Ryeowook is finally done with his letter only, he got so focused in writing he had only two days left to think what should he give to Yesung and also plan a way to celebrate it. When it comes to planning parties, he is not good at planning at all and all he wants is to spend quality time with his lover and with his fellow hyungs and dongsaengs. Then suddenly, a bright idea came. His hyungs and dongsaengs. He went outside of his room and was happy to see his other hyungs and dongsaengs in the living room doing their stuff and was glad his boyfriend is not here to witness this because it's for his birthday. He went out and sat beside his Leeteuk umma.

"Hey Wookie! OMO! You look glum, something wrong"? Leeteuk said as he got up and kneeled in front of Ryeowook. 

The others heard Leeteuk and got up from their places and went to the sofa to see the pale and glum Ryeowook. They all crowded the eternal maknae and see is there's a problem with him.

"Tell us Wookie, we can help." Sungmin said.

They all sat down in the floor of the leaving room and all eyes and ears are ready to hear Ryeowook has to say.

"So you guys know that August 24 is a very meaningful day for me and to all of us" Ryeowoom said.

"Of course its Yesung hyung's birthday. There are only two days to go, Why you ask?" Kibum said.

"Well its just I havent thought of a good way to celebrate it and also I haven't bought a gift for him yet" Ryeowook said nervously.

"WHAT!" Heechul yelled. The others looked at him nervously because Heechul is the love-guru for the members and when it comes to love advices, he is always there to guide the others.

"KIM RYEOWOOK! What are you thinking? There are ony two days left before Jong Woon's birthday and you don't have an idea to celebrate it or a gift to give to him? That's a major no-no in a relationship". Heechul said while tears are starting to fill Ryeowook's eyes.

"Chullie-ah, you're scaring Wookie" Hankyung said while patting Ryeowook's back.

"Ryeowookie, listen to me" said his Kangin appa.

"We are to hear help one another because that's what Super Junior is all about. Being as one. But, I have to agree with Heechul hyung on that. Yesung is your boyfriend Wook, after all what he did for you, its now your turn to show your love and gratitude for him. Even though Yesung isn't expecting anything in return, but still you need something to show him how much you really love him." Kangin said and Ryeowook nodded at his hyung's advice.

Yes Kangin was right all along. Yesung didn't expect anything in return as long as he see's Ryeowook smile with hugs and kisses along the way. He had already tried showing his love and gratitude to him but Yesung always shower him with love and afftection and that's why he got spoiled in Yesung's love and affection.

"By the way, what were you doing these past days Wookie?" Eunhyuk asked. "You always locked up in your room since the first day of August" Eunhyuk added.

"Oh that reminds me." Ryeowook quickly went to his room and went out holding a red envelope. "I have something to give to Yesung hyung.. well sort of. I just wrote a letter for him, thats all". Ryeowook said while handing out the letter to Leeteuk.

"A LETTER!" Seriously Ryeowook, that's all you're going to give to Yesung?" Kyuhyun said.

"Kyu-ah, you're scaring Wookie" Sungmin said and Kyuhyun immediately shuts up after earning a glare from his bunny.

"Can we read it, Wook?" Leeteuk said. 

"Sure" Ryeowook said. "And also, give me an idea if it's ugly or not" he added.

Everyone gathered around to read the sweet letter Ryeowook had penned for Yesung but the thing is, it more than a NOVEL rather a letter.

"Wookie-ah, this is so sweet, but this is too long for Yesung hyung to read, no offense Wook." Donghae said while everyone agreed at Donghae's remark.

After everyone read Ryeowook's letter, everyone has been brainstorming ideas on how will they celebrate it but all of the members ideas seems to be the same. Some of the members gave their old ideas but Ryeowook didn't agree because Yesung already knows that plan. Ryeowook wants something unique and memorable to make Yesung happy but he can't think of any idea to celebrate it and now he hates himself for being an unthoughtful boyfriend to Yesung.

Just then, Zhoumi and Henry entered the dorm. Everyone got up from their places to greet them. The once quiet atmosphere came a noisy one when ZhouMi and Henry arrived from their company leaving Ryeowook lying in the couch, sulking.

"What's wrong with Ryeowook?" Zhoumi asked Leeteuk.

"He's just thinking of an idea on how to celebrate Yesung's birthday but nothing. He wants to make it special and memorable for Yesung." Leeteuk explained.

"Actually, we all helped Wookie in thinking of an idea, but nothing works either." Kangin added and the members agreed.

"Awww.. Wookie hyung." Henry said as he went to the couch to hug Ryeowook.

"Don't be sad hyung. Don't worry, Mimi gege and I will help for hyung's birthday but for now, I just wanna show you guys my idea for our next Super Show." Henry exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, about that. Ever since "Henry Bieber" became a big hit after Mochi performs "Baby" by Justin Bieber, he decided to do Justin Bieber again but this time, he'll be performing more on the soft side." Zhoumi explained to the members.

"Yes. This song is called "One Less Lonely Girl. It's very sweet though. Lets watch it on my laptop." said Henry.

Everyone gathered around to watch the MV of "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber. As what Zhoumi told them, it is more on the soft side than the usual pop vibe. While watching the video, Ryeowook noticed how JB surprised the girl and at the same showing his love for the girl. Just then an idea popped out of Ryeowook's mind. He already found the answer and the answer is the MV itself.

"Guys! I already have a plan for Yesung's birthday." Ryeowook exclaimed surprising everyone.

"Well this better be good Wookie, spill it out." Heechul said.

As Ryeowook explained his idea to his brothers, smiles, awes and sweetness filled the dorm, even the couples are holding hands, linking their heads on their partners shoulders while hearing Ryeowook's plan. Once Ryeowook finished talking, everyone clapped.

"Awww, that was a very nice plan Ryeowook" Shindong said.

"Yeah, I'm sure Yesung hyung will love you even more for sure." Siwon said.

"Hmpf, I'm already jealous of Yesung hyung." Eunhyuk said while earning laughs from the members and a playful slap at the back initiated by Ryeowook.

"Aww, thanks you guys. Don't worry Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung will come up with a much more unique plan for your birthday." Ryeowook gladly said while winking at Donghae.

"Yes, Hyukkie, I will plan a much more unique birthday party for you. It will be more SPECIAL and MEMORABLE at the same time." Donghae said while looking lovingly at Eunhyuk.

"Yah, stop it you !" Eunhyuk teasingly said while earning laughs from the others.

"Okay now everything's settled Wook tell us what we need to do and we will do it first thing in the morning." Kangin firmly said.

Everyone paid attention at what Ryeowook's about to say. They also chipped in the amount of money they needed for the event. Ryeowook is carefully assigning the tasks, the things needed for each member and everything went smoothly. Once the members got their assigned tasks, they heard the doorbell rang. Ryeowook opened the door and was happy to see his smiling Yesung hyung.

"Sungie-hyung!" Ryeowook gladly said while hugging his lover. He buried his head on Yesung's chest inhaling the sweet, manly scent of lavender and vanilla. He wrapped his arms at the tall lad's shoulders and looked at him lovingly.

"I miss you" he said. Yesung laughed at his boyfriends adorableness.

"I miss you too kiddo." Yesung mischievously replied.

"Yah, I'm not a kid anymore!" Ryeowook pouted.

"Yes you are" Yesung said as he wrapped his arms at Ryeowook's waist.

Ryeowook stuck his tounge out while Yesung laughed even more at his boyfriends cuteness. Yesung then placed his lips over Ryeowook's plump ones while Ryeowook closed his eyes and kissed Yesung back. After kissing for one minute, Yesung pulled away to breath while pecking Ryeowook's lips again. After looking at his lover, he was surprised to see the members watching in awe after witnessing the sweet contact.

"Did I miss something jagiya?" Yesung said while raising his eyebrow playfully at Ryeowook. Ryeowook chuckled at his boyfriends wierdness.

"No you did not miss anything yeobo. You just came home that's all" Ryeowook said as he placed a feathery kiss on Yesung's nose and the older beamed at the younger one.

(yawn) I'm tired. Lets go to sleep now okay Wook." Yesung smiled lovingly.

"Sure, I'll follow you in a while." Ryeowook said and Yesung entered their shared room.

"Whew, that was close" Hankyung said

"Ok guys tomorrow okay!' 10 am is good. Go to sleep now.Wookie, ready for tomorrow?" Leeteuk said.

"Of course, hyung. I'll be ready for anything." Ryeowook said.

"Goodnight Wook" Leeteuk said as he entered his and Kangin's room. The others already went in to their room getting ready for tomorrow leaving Ryeowook outside of his and Yesung's room.

"Can't wait for tomorrow! Ryeowook HWAITING!" Ryeowook smiled as he went inside his room sleeping peacefully with Yesung by his side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of the story. Tomorrow gonna update again. I'm also in Ryeowook's situation. Only 2 days to write the whole story kekeke... Comment and Subscribe! Thank u :))