Before "the DAY"

To My Dear Yesungie

As what Leeteuk said, everyone should be up at 10am for the preparation of the surprise party for Yesung. Yesung already left the SJ dorm, two hours earlier before the others woke up. He had no idea that Leeteuk cancelled the other members schedules and he's the only one with the schedule so that they can fix everything for tomorrow. The others had already woken up while some of the members  sleep for just a few minutes. Ryeowook was the first one to get up because he's the one who has the masterplan for all this. It was obvious that he was very excited in preparing everything for his lover and he hopes that this day will be one memorable and special day for his boyfriend.

They had a breakfast of toast, eggs, bacon and orange juice before heading out outside the dorms for their assigned tasks for the party and also heading out to the stores they needed for the party. Leeteuk and Kangin were in charge of all things needed for the surprise and they made sure everyone is doing well in their tasks. Siwon and Kibum were in charge of the places and the easiest route for Yesung to cross from SJ dorm, to the place where Ryeowook planned for the party. EunHae and Shindong were in charge of buying the decorations while the Zhoury couple were in charge in designing everything. The food, the party and that one particular scene in the MV of "One Less Lonely Girl". With the help of Ryeowook, the three of them were able to make the things, the designs just like in the video but more special. They asked the Sibum couple if they're already done talking with the all of  store's owners and if they already found the easiest route for Yesung to walk from the dorm to the "secret place" and the couple already found it. The three of them were happy and now Ryeowook has other things to work on so he left the couple do their magic in designing.

While the four couples and Shindong were doing their tasks, Ryeowook is now going to buy the ingredients for the food along with the Kyumin and Hanchul couple. The menu of course is full of the birthday boy's favorite foods and Ryeowook is going to cook all of them for his lover, from main course to dessert. He's gonna do it not only cooking is his hobby, he wants to recollect all the times that Yesung did for him and he'll be returning back the times with a surprise party, the food and the secret plan that Ryeowook didn't needed help from the others.

*FLASHBACK*

RYEOWOOK POV

While I was looking for the ingredients that I needed for Sungie's birthday, I noticed that the Hanchul and Kyumin couple instead of helping me, they were being too LOVEY-DOVEY with their lovers. Hugging, kissing all the sweet things that a couple should do.

"AISH! If only Yesung's here" I pouted and continued to walk away from them and they will just follow me back. While taking a break in between walks, I noticed Heechul and Sungmin's faces painted in a very furious red. 

"Oh, don't tell me Hangeng and Kyuhyun are at it again" I thought with a facepalm moment. When they're faces are painted in red, that means they're gonna do  "it" again tonight.Their faces painted in red because Hangeng and Kyuhyun asked permission to them if they wanna do "it" again and obviously they said yes. 

(sigh)

To tell you the truth, Me and Yesung haven't done that yet because he will wait for me if I'm ready to take our relationship into a whole new level. Considering my age and innocence, he decided to wait for me until the right time comes and right now, even though at I'm already at the right age, I'm too shy to bring this up for Sungie.

"Wait.... That's it. My final gift for Sungie hyung" I thought and I squealed because of my idea.

"Woah, what's with the squealing Wook?" asked Heechul hyung.

'I have a final gift for Yesung hyung" I said confidently.

"Lemme guess, a new turtle?" retorted Heechul.

"No! He's already contented with three turtles and one puppy" I answered back. "But this gift will be special" I said with a sly smile.

"Oooohhh" said Heechul. I think he already knew my gift for him. Well, he isn't called "GREAT HEECHUL" for that one.

"Do you need help for that?" said a smirking Heechul.

"No thank you very much.. I mean yes, I need your help. Tell the others tomorrow night, the dorm will be mine and Sungie's for a while" I said while smirking back at Heechul.

"Sureeeeeee, anything you need Wook" said Heechul while winking at me and I laughed in bewilderment.

"Thanks hyung, Come on.. help me now for the ingredients, you just walk and do cheesy stuff with Hangeng hyung" I pouted and Heechul chuckled.

"Well that's life kiddo" Heechul replied and I pout at him even more and  continued shopping for the ingredients along with the two lovey-dovey couples.

"Yesung, tomorrow's is gonna be your most memorable birthday to date" I smiled and at the same time smirked at the thought.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Ryeowook POV*

Several hours flew by and everybody is almost done with their tasks. I'm now making the desserts, the EunHae couple blowing up balloons, Zhoury couple making one last touches for the signs needed, Kangteuk and Sibum couple in packing up everything they needed for tomorrow (the food, the decorations..etc), Shindong is at the party place because he will be the one to arrange everything for the party and he'll be staying there for the night but he will be back tomorrow early in the morning  and the Hanchul and Kyumin couple, well.. you know what they're doing and it gives me goosebumps. Well that reminds me, I will do it tomorrow for the first time. I don't know what I'm feeling today, excited, nervous ugh.. I really dont know what but only one thing is one my mind and that is my Yesungie. Since everybody is already done, I went to the car and gently placed the desserts in a safe compartment and all the other things needed so that Yesung won't  have the chance to see it today or else it will be ruined. I told manager hyung about the plan and told him where's the event's gonna be held and I told him Shindong's there so that he doesnt have to worry. Manager hyung already drove away towards the party place and cleaned up the dorm before Yesung gets home. Tomorrow though, me and the others will get up early to fix everything just like the scene from the MV and I hope this will not be a fail. I really love Yesung and I will do this things because this is my way of thanking him and loving him even more.

I heard a knock on the door and I saw it was Yesung hyung. I gave him a kiss on the lips and made our way to sofa and talk about what happened today. He told me that he was now done recording for our album and he was pretty excited for our comeback. I agreed with him while sharing a five second kiss.

Now it's Yesung's turn to ask me about my day.

"So my dear Wookie, how's your day jagiya?" he asked while he kissed my nose. I giggled at the contact.

"Good, but you're not here most of the time" I pouted and he pulled me closer.

"Awww.. sorry baby for leaving you for a while, Don't worry, tomorrow is my day-off and at the same time my birthday so it's just you, me and the others; we could hangout like we all used too" he said happily in reply.

"Poor Sungie, didn't know what's going on tomorrow" I giggled at the thought.

"Are you okay Wookie? What's so funny?" he asked. "Oops, should have controlled my laughter" I thought. 

"Nothing yeobo, you're just so sweet and thoughtful, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH HYUNG!" I said while hugging him tighter.

"I Love you too jagiya and  I'm doing this for you and for all of us" he said and I suddenly felt a slight of heaviness on my chest. "He already did  so much things for me, I want to show him my love for him" I thought.

(yawn) "Oh look at the time Wookie, it's already late and we should go to bed" Yesung said. Without a warning, he carried me towards our room and he layed me down at our bed and showers me kisses all over my face. I laughed because it tickles and he already gave up because he was tired. He layed down and I snuggled at his chest while pulling me close to him.

"Goodnight Wookie, sweet dreams. I Love you" he said while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Sungie, I love you too" I replied and Yesung already went to sleep with a smile on his face. I looked at him and I gently caressed his face.

"Hyung, tomorrow let me be  the one to show my love for you. You've already gave me a lot of love and affection  and now it's my turn to give you back" I said quietly and kissed his cheek. 

"Hope the plan will work. HWAITING RYEOWOOK HWAITING!!" I thought and finally went to sleep with my lover at my side with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 HERE YA GO! Tomorrow is Yesung's birthday and I will be posting the last chapter tomorrow also. I'm so excited  XD. And btw, the last chapter is gonna be a half fluff and half rated-PG chapter. For the readers who are uncomfortable reading rated.. please read until the end of the fluff part. Sorry, I just want to add a little someting to the story.. ;). Please antciipate for it tomorrow. XD  Thank you to the people who commented and subscribed. You guys made my day. 

TOMORROWS THE DAY KYAAAAAAA!!!! :DD <333333333333333333333333333333333333333

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON aka YESUNG!! :DDD