Popcorn and Movies

Popcorn and Movies

JINHAE'S POV

Now I'm here with my parents waiting for Mrs. Lee to open the door for us. I was looking behind me finding some interesting things to look at. 

"Good evening Mr.and Mrs Song, hi Jinhae!" someone greeted, Oh great! It was Donghae!! 

"Hi Donghae, nice to see you again!" My mom smiled and nudge me to say hi. 

" Hi Dong Dong" I replied happily, which he just pouted.

" Please come in." He open the door widely for us to come in. Just in a moment when Donghae's mom appeared.

" Hi Mr. and  Mrs Song, I'm so glad to meet you again" Mrs Lee said with a sincere smile.

" Hi Mrs. Lee" I said bowing to show some respect.

" Hi Jinhae, you've been very prettier" She smiled.

"Thank you" I bowed.

"So Jinhae and Donghae, We will be leaving you guys here. Have some bond and catch on each others life okay? We'll be back by midnight" My mom informed us..CHEESE-BURGER-OF-DONGHAE-SAY-WHAT?!! they'll be going home by midnight!?! They're kidding me right?!!

"Midnight Auntie?? That's too late. can JinHae sleepover in our house?" Donghae asked cutely. 

"Can she?" asked my mom to Donghae's mom.

" yes, for sure" she smiled.

" Woopey!" exclaimed donghae beside me.

"We'll be going Donghae, Jinhae. Don't let any strangers in okay?" Donghae's mom told us.

"Yes mom!" Donghae replied lovingly.

"Bye!"

Me and Donghae went to their living room and sat down in their sofa. 

"Jinhae I'm bored" pouted Donghae.

" Me too" I replied obviously preventing myself to blush.

"want to watch a movie?" He asked cheerfully 

"well, yeah. If you want to" I replied shyly. He stood up and went to his room to get some CD's in his room.

"JINHAE!! WHAT DO YOU WANT DOREMIFASOLATIDO? OR THE GRUDGE?!!!" he shouted in his room, enough for me to hear.

"uhmm. I WANT DOREMIFASOLATIDO!!" I shouted too. DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo is a movie lead by my favorite actor Jang Keun Seok.  It's a love story by the way, and I've watched it in a million times already. LOL. But even though I've watch it so many times already, I'm being dragged by my emotions and cry easily when there's a part when a character cries.

"JinHae, can you prepare for our popcorn and I'll be the one preparing for the movie?" Donghae asked.

"Sure." after 2 minutes and 40 seconds I went back to the living room with a popcorn in my hands.

"here" I said putting the popcorn between us.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

We are watching the movie she picked and I saw her watching seriously while popping some popcorn in . Then suddenly I heard her sob.

"that girl.... she.. should... just..... tell him... that....... she.... really loves..... him.." she said between sobs. I comforted her and said that it was only a movie but she still cried. Minutes have passed and she's now watching the movie quietly.

I was about to get some popcorn when suddenly held her hand. I looked at her and she looked at me. I suddenly let go of her hand and turn to look away, so that she will not know that I'm blushing madly right now. After recovering about that incident I was  about to get some popcorn again and accidentaly touched her hand. I didn't move my hand nor did she. I held her hand and  ineterwined our fingers inside the popcorn bowl. I was blushing madly and I know she's too. Should I tell her I like her??

 "Jinhae~" I called her looking at her eyes.

"yes?" she asked looking back at me.

"I like you since the day we met, I asked mom if she can ask your parents to go here and hav a bond with me 'cause I missed you" I confessed sincerely.

" awwe, Dong Dongyou're such a sweetie~ I like you too" She smiled. I kissed her cheek and she blushed

" JinHae, can we uhmmm.." I stuttered.

" can we??" she asked curiously.

"can we, I mean I,d-d-date you?" I asked stuttering, Ugh! stupid!!

"Sure, but in one condition" she said.

"what condition?" I asked a bit nervous.

"hug me?" she replied childishly.

"sure, but in one condition too" I replied. 

"what?" she asked with a smile.

"Kiss me" I replied.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers!!! thanks for reading hihi, sorry it's not that good.LOL. I was just inspired this time. And, I'm dying to go in the Philippines to see my Donghae!! UGH!! I want to meet and greet him along with Wonnie~~~ :DD so bye for now!! COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS are LOVED!!! <3 xoxoxo

 

 

COMMENTS:

 

mrp824Cute Story~!! I want a Donghae~!

LittlePumpkin: Thanks for reading my fic *bows*

Donghae: kekeke~ You want Donghae now? I'll give you Donghae,and I'll be watching a movie with you too *winks*

Kyuhyun: Eww Hyung, stop that! you look like a ert fish! 

abc4ever:x ouapdofijapweourfaw!! i LOVE doremifasolatido! best movie ever!

LittlePumpkin: I know right! I like that movie too! :D thanks for reading my fic :D

Donghae and Jinhae: GOMAWO!!! ^_^

LittlePumpkin: and thank you for subscribing nerdytokki!

Donghae: nerdytokki, thank you! *hug*

 

haeshaxawwwww so sweet i wish donghae would say that to me...*pouts* its juz too cute..thanks for the wonderful fluffy story...*kisses & hugs* ^.^ <3

LittlePumpkin: You're welcome!! thanks for reading my fic ^^

Donghae: haha, don't worry maybe if we meet i'll fall inlove with you ;)

 

SuperJuniorFishy  on 8-15-2012 22:15:20 says: x
Oh god ~ that ending is just so cute ^^ That kind of thing can only happen in my dream ~~~

LittlePumpkin: teehee, it can happen in reality too if the person you like, likes you back and confess :D Fighting!! Thanks for reading!

Donghae: haha. Thank you! *bows*

Oh god ~ that ending is just so cute ^^ That kind of thing can only happen in my dream ~~~