I Won't Let You Go - Pick Up

Mystical Misto's Request Shop {Posters, Layouts, Tutorials | Closed}

Untitled1.jpg

 

 

 I Won't Let You Go
 xxBlackNBlueHeartxx

  [link to poster]

For centuries I’ve kept myself hidden in the dark. No one knows who I am or what I am. No one knows about my torturous past. No one even knows that my kind exists. You can feel my presence in the shift of air around you. You get scared and think running away will save you but it only drives you closer to your death.  I move around faster than the speed of lightning. I prey on the innocent and weak. I crave the smell of fear in your blood. The sound of your staggered, scared breathing fills me with adrenalin. The kill is always quick and unexpected. You couldn’t see me even if you tried. It will do you no good to run. I’ll always find you. I’ll smile to myself as I look into your tear filled eyes, snap your neck, and quickly drain every little drop of blood that your body contains.  I won’t be gentle. I’ll put you through as much pain as I possibly can. I want you to feel all the pain I felt all those many years ago. I want you to feel the fear and despair.  I want you to feel weak and know there’s nothing that you can do about it. That no one can save you. You’re completely alone on the place called ‘Earth’. Then I'll dispose of your body as if it’s a bag of trash and never once feel guilty about what I’ve done. That’s just who I am. I’m a soulless monster who can’t be changed. Or so I thought and then that boy came into my sight. He turned my life around in a split second and he didn’t even say a word. Kim Jonghyun, just an innocent high school student that doesn’t know how dangerous I am or that I even exist. A perfect human being that could never love me..