HEHEHEHE

Massage and lollipop

 

“Kyuuu~ pway wifh meeee pwease?!”

 

“But minnie I’m almost winning. Maybe later.” 7 years old kyuhyun said to his 7 year old friens who’s whining and asking him to play.

 

“But you swaid that thwee qwuestions ago”Sungmin said but his friend didn’t talk back and he was very VERY bored now.

 

“I’ll just pway wifh heechul hyungie and hangkyung hyungie” He said again but kyuhyun just nodded without even listening or looking at him cause he’s in the zone of killing another Zerg.

 

 

Sungmin left kyuhyun in his room and went to kyuhyun’s brother heechul and his boyfriend hangkyung.

 

“Heechulie hyungie~ pway wifh me pwease?.. Kyu’s nnot pwaying wifh me.. He woves his gwames mow than mwe” Sungmin said to a napping heechul. Peppering him with kisses and eyes watery.

 

Heechul opened his eyes and saw Sungmin looking at him at the verge of crying. “Omo.Sungminnie why are you crying.What happened to you?”

 

“I..I.. Kyu doesnt wove mwe anymowe”Sungmin said while wiping his face/eyes with the back of his hands.

 

“Awww.Minnie nobody will ever not love you...”Heechul said while forming an evil plan for his evil brother and this super cute bunny pumpkin. He was having a beauty sleep with hishangkyungie and it was destroyed because of his brother. Yes, it’s kyuhyun’s fault is what he thinks. Pshh who could ever blame this cute bunny for anyhting.

 

”.....well if kyuhyunnie doesn’t want to play with minnie then just play with us. We’ll do a ne?just hangyung you and me. That’ll be fun!”

 

“H-huh, what’s a thweesome hyungie?” Sungmin said confused

 

“Well it’s when you, me and hangkyungie massage together just that.Oh and i’ll give you a big lollipop, how’s that?” Heechul said whith a grin on his face.

 

“Yay, Chullie hyung is so vewy nice.I wuv you sooo much” Sungmin said, giving a kiss on heechul’s cheek.

 

“We’ll do it tommorow ne? Sleep first.Remember your mom will fetch you the day after tommorow and she said you need to sleep early riight?” Heechul said knowing that even if Sungmin is just their neighbor, his parents are on a buissiness trip and sungmin is staying with them.

 

“owkay hyungie. Goodnight and sweep tight” then sungmin went back to kyu’s room.

 

 

 

The next day, Kyuhyun woke up earlier than sungmin so he again played starcraft but then he took a glance at his minnie and thought that he hadn’t played with him since yesterday.So kyuhyun waited for his minnie to wake up and all he did while waiting was looking at him and his beautiful features and admiring him. When sungmin woke up he was going to say that he’s going to play with him but sungmin beat him to it saying

 

“Good mowning kyu! I’m gonna pway wifh heechul and hangkyung hyungies today. He said we’re gonna do a massage and he’s gonna gwive me a big wowipop!” Sungmin said excitedly eventhough he just woke up.

 

“Going to do a what? th..thh..MASSAGE?! LOLLIPOP?!” Kyuhyun was surprised knowing that his brother is a erted guy and also his boyfriend too. He was out for a minute ’ I will never EVER let heechul hyung near my minnie ever again. That dirty hyung!. Grrrr’ when he was finnished talking to himself sungmin was nowhere in his room. He ran to his brother’s room bu it was locked. He listened to what they were saying

 

“Uwwaaa hyung it’s swooo bwig” “Eat that later minnie. We have to do the massage first ne?” He heard heechul the n hangkyung said “You ready guys?” “Ne!”sungmin “Yeah!”Heechul. Then “Aww. hangkyung hyungie, it huwts!” Sungmin said. “Oh sorry!” “Hangkyung be a little gentler, he’s just a kid you know” after a minute of arguing kyu heard sungmin say

 

“Uwaa. That feews weally good hyungie. Pwease don’t stop. We shwould invwite kyu next time” Sungmin said and kyu who was listening outside blushed at this comment. then he hears sungmin say again. Kyuhyn as very concerned and thought that his hyung is dirying his min’s mind so he went downstairs and got the key to his hyung’s room.

 

When kyuhyun opened the door he saw all three without their tops and he immediately grabbed sungmin’s hand and dragged him out.

 

“B-but my wowipop!” Sungmin told kyuhyun

 

“Don’t worry about that. Now tell me what they did to you?”

 

“Well Hangkyung hyungie massaged heechul hyung and my’s back. Oh and they even gave me a wowipop it’s vewy big but then you came. *pouts* I was going to kiss chullie hyung but then you came.” Kyuhyun blushed at what he heard and still misunderstanding what they really do.

 

Kyuhyun kissed sungmin on the lips and sais “Don’t ever play with those hyungs again neh? They’re doing dirty things”

 

sungmin looked at him unsure, then kyu blurted “I’ll play with you whever you like ne?” “Yay. okay . C’mon kyu let’s play massage again. I pwomise, it feews weally good” Kyuhyun blushed thinking a different massage.

 

/Meanwhile Heechul and hangkyung were watching everything and heechul said:

“I taught my brother’s mind well ne? ” HAHAHAHAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY for the fail... Thanks for reading.. Please comment!

I LUB you guys... Kekeke