Smoothies On You - Final

Smoothies On You

Suggested Song: Love 100% by Lee Ji Hye

 

      "Hye Jin aa, you Fiery Girl, come here faster!", your friend called you from across the cafeteria. You just looked at them and waved back. Yes, Fiery Girl. That's what your closed friends usually called you. At first you hated it but after some times you got used to it but of course you like it better when they called you with your real name; Hye Jin.

After you placed your order, you made your way to your friends.

      "Stop calling me Fiery Girl! Call me Hye Jin please," you pouted at your friends.

      " I want to, Hye Jin aa. But I think most of the poeple at this campus know Fiery Girl more than Hye Jin," your friend Joo Hee remarked and your other friends Soo Bin, Ji Yeon and So Young just laughed along.

You just shrugged and laughed together. You could not deny it anyway. Sometimes you just could not control your temper and just scowled and get angry at anyone when something 'cross' your mood at times. You hated yourself for that sometimes. You are actually trying your hardest to reduce your temper from times to times.

After finishing the lunch, you and your friends started moving to leave the cafeteria. You guys were planning to watch some guys playing the basketball at the court since you and your friends still have quite some time before the next class started. 

The wheather was just nice. Not hot although it was the lunch time. You and your friends sat at the right side of the court and settled down to watch the game amongst the college students. You recognize some of them. One of them was JoonQ. The college mega hottie. You have never been talking in person with him. But you had exchange glances with him before. He was famous because he is a member of a popular idol group called MYNAME. Your friend Soo Bin and Joo Hee had been to MYNAME's showcase before. You just giggled to yourself remembering how Soo Bin nearly collapsed when she found out that JoonQ transferred to our college. 

      "SO COOL!" Joo Hee and Soo Bin shouted (shrieking like a real fangirl honestly ;p) when JoonQ passed the ball to his teammates coolly. You just watched the game half-heartedly. Truly, you found your Mixed Berry Smoothies you bought just now is more interesting. You were about to take another sip of the smoothies when suddenly a sudden hard and pretty sharp pain hit your face. The smoothies were all over your hair and neck. Your face, neck and hair were sticky, your face were in pain and foremost you were embarrassed! There you go.

Your anger accumulated and you stood and shouted "YA!!! WHO ON EARTH THREW THE DAMN BALL AT ME???!" Your voice rang across the court. Your friends mumbled something like 'Those guys are so dead!' and you noticed that some of the boys were looking rather nervous. 

That's when you realized JoonQ ran to you. He was wearing a concerned and apologetic expressions on his face. He went to you and apologized to you. He realized that your hair was messy with those berries and ice from the smoothies. You could actually saw him supressing his laughter and heard him mumbled under his breath 'Cute girl'. You were flustered and about to scream at his face when you felt his hand trying to fix the mess of your hair. He was so closed to you and weirdly your heart skipped a beat. You pushed JoonQ away but your felt another pain. As if your hair were being pulled. You couldn't believe your luck! The button of JoonQ's jacket were stucked at your hair!

"What are you doing?????!" you asked JoonQ. You were trying to hold back your anger as best as you can. 

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry," JoonQ sounded so apologetic that you almost forgive him at once. JoonQ was trying to release your hair from his button. When he was doing so, his face and your face were so close. Your heart drummed so wildly you could swear that JoonQ must heard how crazy your heartbeat was! 

 

"Why they called you Fiery Girl? Hye Jin is a pretty name," JoonQ's words brought you back to the current situation.

"Ne??" you shocked by his words. 'what the hell? he knows my name? MYNAME member know my name!' You blabbered to yourself. 

"Ah, it's all done!" JoonQ replied. He showed you his hand as a sign that his button is no longer stucked at your hair.

"Good then," you said and pushed him a bit. You were about to leave the court with your friends when JoonQ called you.

"Hye Jin aa~ You smell like smoothies. So sweet!" with that he waved at you and he walked away to his friends.

You blinked your eyes rapidly. 'Sweet? He's crazy' you shook your head vigorously. 

Your heart was beating crazily. What is this feelings?

 

********************************* 1 Month Later***************************

It has been 1 month since that crazy heart fluttering incident happened. Life was ordinary after that. You have been seeing JoonQ at the corridors, classes and cafeterias a lot. But you acted as if you did not see him. You could not look at him! "I think I'll collapsed if I made eye contact with him!". That's your excuse you told yourself. Truth is, you started to develop this weird fluffy feeling towards JoonQ. You still remembered vividly his voice, his eyes, his face when he talked to you closely a month ago! 

You were walking alone at the the corridor today. Your friends had another class. You were free until 3PM. You had 2 hours until then. So, you decided to go to the library. You just walked lazily when suddenly you realized JoonQ was walking, alone, at the opposite direction. OMG OMG OMG! You were panicking inside! "I have to greet him if I keep on walking like this" you made a mental peps and decided to change your direction. You quickly changed your direction and walked rather at a fast pace. 

"Hye Jin aa!" you heard joonQ called your name. Without hesitation you started to run a bit. You wanted to avoid JoonQ!

Suddenly, joonQ grabbed your wrist and started to lead you to somewhere else. You tried to release your hand from his grip but it was useless. He is a man. JoonQ only released your hand when both of you were at the deserted library rooftop. You were breathless from the 'running'. 

"What's wrong with you?" you asked joonQ. There was a bit of anger in your tone.

" That's the question that I should ask you!" replied JoonQ, pissed off. "Why are you avoiding me?" JoonQ asked and walked closer to you.

 

How can possibly you answer that?? You turned away from him. You felt sudden anger. Not the usual anger though. You were angry towards yourself for feeling so helpless. Helpless in love. You could not deny it any longer. You know you have feelings towards JoonQ. But you know that you means nothing to JoonQ. You were on the verge of tears when suddenly you felt JoonQ's arms aound your neck and shoulders. 

"I like you, Hye Jin aa. Don't avoid me like this. It hurts me," JoonQ said slowly to you. You shivered a bit and most importantly you couldn't believe your own ears. You wanted to turn and look at him when JoonQ tighten his hug. "Don't move. Let me stay like this. I don't want to hear you rejecting me. I'm afraid,"

Hearing those words, your heart was once again drummed like crazy. But this time its drumming bring ease to you. "JoonQ like me too!" you screamed in your head.

"Ya babo! JoonQ ya~ How can I not like you!" you said that rather in a choked voice. You were overwhelmed with emotions. You're not sure whether JoonQ could hear you properly or not.

JoonQ turned you around and looked at you intensely. You covered your face because you were embarrassed and don't want him to looked at you face (which was trying hard to hold back the tears). "REALLY???!" JoonQ nearly screamed.

You just nodded, not looking at him. JoonQ pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you! You know I have been trying so hard to look for a chance to talk to you ever since the first day I entered this college! Hye Jin aa! Thank God the ball hit u the other day!" JoonQ said with a small chuckle.

You looked at his face and hit his arm lightly. JoonQ chuckled and hugged you again.

"You smelled like smoothies again! Or maybe berry. Anyway, smells so sweet," JoonQ said while hugging you. 

You just smile, "What smoothies? My perfume is berry scented."

 

-jungdaebaby-