Meeting Kai & Clubbing

Taeyeon meets Exo~ [Hiatus]

"Well you see i made a group of 9 girls including me and we always wanted to perform i am the leader of the group but is the second shortest of them all" she says while giggling "Oh an were called SNSD" she adds while smiling the 11 boys smile while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then calls all the girls to come out while she introduced them one by one.Once Sehun's eyes land on Yoona he was entranced by her beuty.They all showed their talent and they all said to each other that Taeyeon has a wonderful voice.
Taeyeon then had to go back to work  while working she was singing while mopping the floor (Typical dorky Tae) The boys were laughing at how cute and dorky she was. 
The boys finally decided to leave which ment Taeyeon could close up the Cafe.
After closing up the girls suggested that they could go to the club.....
-Club Lachata- (Random Name xD)
Because they all shared an apartment or more like dorm they all got dressed. Taeyeon wore a y red dress with her hair curled.
She was the first to get ready while waiting she put on her heels and got her clutch.Once they all got ready they went to club.
 
At -Club Lachata- 
"Hey Suho Hyung you remeber the group of girls? SNSD was it? Aishh me and my bad memorie" Sehun asked Suho.Suho then rembered Taeyeon's angelic voice..."Hyung..Hyung..Hyung!!!" Sehun shouted at his hyung "Aishh Sehun what i was remembering and Angel" Suho replied angriliy.
 
The 9 Girls walk through the entrance to the bar one by one they took shots then decided to dance. Kai notices Taeyeon walk past and he wanted to follow her so he did without telling his Hyungs. He then catches up to Taeyeon but watches her dance from a-far. Taeyeon was dancing and dancing like her life depended on it untill she felt someone take hold of her wrist, she then turned around to face the boy from her Cafe which she donsnt know the name of. She smile at him remebering him and he smiles back. "Haha well what a coincidence we met again" She says while giggling He nods in reply "Say why dont we go and dance?" He then nods again being in a trance of her beauty. Taeyeon starts dancing her heart out and Kai enjoys watching her she then stops "Hey you know my name but i dont know yours" She Chukles after.
He chukles as well "Kim JongIn but i prefer Kai" He smiles She nods in return "Hey Kai since SNSD are going to perform in  minute i have to go change are you going to watch?" She ask while looking very innocent
"Yes of course" he replies with a smile.She soon went of to change into her oufit.The DJ annouced that they were going to performe she everyone stayed quiet.They all came out and got into a single file line and started Dancing and Singing their song Genie the crowd went wild 
Kai was in a trance at how pretty Taeyeon was. The other boys came and joined Kai as they were watching Taeyeon sang "Sowalnu Mahde Bwah" (Cant spell it) all of them shouted in usion except for Sehun "We want Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon heard them and chukled at their reply. Soon the song ended and Taeyeon didnt bother to change.
 
 
To be Continued...
Next Chapter will have a new charachter but i wont tell you who it is :P and chapter 4-5 will have drama in it.
I <3 U My Subbies 
Please keep surpporting me~ ^^