Its not as you think

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

no!” jiyong hugged me from the back “I love you!”

This words is like a magic spell… my heart melted but I know leaving is the best way… for his sake, I should leave… I closed my eyes and enjoy once last time …the warmness that I stay in his arms…then I push his hand from wrapping my waist “too late!”

“never too late!” he said and he grabbed my hand…leading me to his room… he open his laptop and let me watch the situation in the room on last night

“you’re crazy…I’m done with this!” I said when I saw is the video of him and that jasmine… they were playing around

“no no just watch it!” he claimed

Then I saw the girl was sitting on the bed and making some sound by her own…I rubbed my eyes and see again… they are fully cover with clothes as jiyong siting another side of the room…“what is this?” I asked

Then I saw jiyong took out a clothes for the girl…he asking her to change it and he tear off her dress…threw it on the floor… I don’t really get why he doing this… he doesn’t look drank on the video…so means he is pretending last night?

“we did not have last night, yeobo!” he whisper into my ear

“oh?why- why you?”

“I was so pissed off when you asked me to find another girl! So I do it and let you feel how was that feeling! everything was on the plan but breaking up is too much!  ”

“I- I’m sorry! But-how could you hurt me in this way? I thought you really--”

“J ah~ I’m really surprise you allowed me to have with another girl! But in another way, I’m glad you finally voice out that you cant take it!”

I keep quiet and he continue“ I need you to know I love you not only for but if you cant  face your own problem…we cant get along together for long time”

“my problem?”

“I heard from daesung, there are a kind of mental illness named PTSD…it happen after the person faced some tragic events…his friend is a psychologist...and I think you--”

“you think I have mental problem?”

“no no no… I mean…I want you to be happy all the time! I love you, J!”

I have a deep thinking…I flash back all those things I have done…I do act weird…I do avoiding him and he is right…we cant get together long lasting if I keep in this condition “do you really think he could help me?”

“yeah~” he smiled as he heard I willing to go for that therapy

“will you accompany me?”

“of coz!” he said and hugged me tightly

He let go off me and wiped the tears on my cheeks “I’m sorry that making you cry the whole night! What I could make it up to?” he tried to lean a kiss on mine…but then he hold back

“maybe after you recover!” he smile and said…

“jiyong ah~don’t you ever give my things to another girl!” I said with a teary eyes “it hurts”

“sure!i will never have another girl…maybe another 10 years”

“10 years? You’re gonna betray our love after 10 years?”

 “maybe!”

I immediately push him away and pout… but he come back to me and hugged me tightly even I tried to escape…he is too strong to push away “let me go!!”

“asshhh my yeobo so cute when she get angrily! Even I have another girl…she will be like 1 or 2 years old?1! maybe?”

“what?”

“she will be our lovely baby!” he whisper softly in my ear and I smiled as he said that

“another thing… ” I changed my expression and look at him

“what is that?” he said it with serious tone

“do I really look like your maid?”

He burst out a laugh when he heard my question…. “OMO, my yeobo is so cute!!” then he pinch my cheeks “you look like ---”

I look at him without smiling “look like what?”

“my wife!” he said it with a kiss on my cheek “I’m sorry that kissing you but I just cant help!!”

He walks to the living room with a bright smile….