Chapter 37: Blonde Haired Sweetheart

Blonde Haired Rebel *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: Blonde Haired Sweetheart   L.Joe's POV:   [1 year later]   It's almost Christmas and here I am in school bored as heck...What school let's the kids off the day before Christmas!? And not only that but also gives us work! This school ...big time.   "Hey L.Joe~" Hyosung says leaning on my shoulder.   "Buzz off!" I say angrily shoving her off my shoulder.   "Geez L.Joe!" Ricky says laughing. "What'd she ever do to hurt you?"   "It's not what she did, it's who she's not." Changjo says.   "Shut up." I growl.   I don't have time to think about her. I need to focus and study on my school work...haha yeah right   "You're still not over her? It's been a year since then!" Chunji says.   "Exactly! It's only been a year! That's not long enough to get over someone! I mean look at you! You're still not over her either!" I say.   "W-what!?" Chunji stutters. "I-I d-don't know w-what you m-mean!"   I laugh "You think I didn't know? Did you think I didn't see? I know that look! It's the same way Zelo, I, and some others look at her." I say. Eyeing Niel who looks away and CAP who takes an interest  in his shoe.   "I don't know what your talking about..." Chunji mumbles quietly.   I know, all of you like her! Even though I specifically said do NOT fall for her!   "Look L.Joe--" Chunji starts to say but the teacher interrupts him.   "Attention class! We have a new exchange student! Please welcome her." Mr.Kang says and gestures a student into the room.   The rest of the guys and I don't pay much attention to the new exchange student. We have them all the time, it's really no big deal.   "Hello, my name is Park Hae."   It can't be...    "It's nice to meet you all. I hope we get along well."   Teen Top and I all look up and meet eyes with the new transfer student.   She's here.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter