Miyoung 01

Unexpected

 

 

 

Miyoung 01

Listen

Miyoung walked down the streets of Seoul a scarf around her head and a pair of old sunglasses on her face, it was a lame disgrace but it was all she got.

“Hey!” Shouted a loud deep voice startling Miyoung, “You! Come back here!” Panicking as she realized the voice was of Shinhae. He not only was one of the most powerful men her dad had took money for he was also sort of creep, Miyoung hated being round him.

“Miyoung, you better have my money!” Hearing that trigger Miyoung senses to run, people started to stare as she ran pasted them with a red faced loud man running after her. To Miyoung’s advantage Shinhae was a tick man and wasn’t quick on his feet or had any stamina, she on the other hand had been so used to running she had lots of stamina and had the ability to run a whole mile simply.

After running for a few minutes straight without looking back Miyoung slowed down, not hearing the loud huff she last heard Shinhae make, but just to be safe she took a turn into the ally and crashed down to the floor not caring about how clean it was. Catching her breath slowly but not completely at ease, she had learned never to let her guard down with these men. After few minutes of rest she got up and dusted her clothes and checked her phone for the time; 3:45

aw ” Miyoung cured under her breath, she had missed her interview for a position a very popular store, it would have down her well.

Miyoung walked out of the ally with her head hung low looking at her worn out black converse, she had her tied up in a messing ponytail  wearing pain skinny jeans and a white button up shirt, that was sort of the only kind of clothes she could afford.

Miyoung continued to walking then suddenly her phone rang, looking at her caller ID she smiled a bit, it was Taeyeon. She flipped her old beat up flip phone,

“MIYOUNGIE!!!!” Taeyeon’s shouting made Miyoung distance the phone from her ear a bit and chuckle softly,

“Hey Unnie what’s up?” she became to walk a head more to a near beach and sat down.

“Nothing much really just shopping” Miyoung laughed

“Of course”

“Hey I had to get a few new things and I got you some really cute stuff to!” Miyoung frowned, she hated it when Taeyeon bought her stuff she felt really bad even if Taeyeon loved to do it Miyoung felt like she owned her unnie.

“You didn’t…” Taeyeon intercepted “I did you look so cute in everything I had to now case close!” Miyoung smiled a little and let out a small sigh “but..” Taeyeon sigh

“No you don’t owe me! And plus I tell you one day you will be crazy shopping with me too, you have your day sweetie I know it!” Taeyeon thinks she has the ability to see what’s coming a head in the future and this always manages to bring Miyoung mood up.

“Anyway, your interview, how I did it go?” that slight smile on her face vanished as her was reminded of her missed interview.

“It didn’t happen but, Shinhae happened” Miyoung’s eyes wonder off a little seeing a group of high school girls coming by.

“Aish, that old bastard” Taeyeon mumbled “You sure you don’t want me to get Jae on him?”

Miyoung let out a softly laughs not to loud because of the girls coming by one of them crumble up a pink piece of paper  and throw it to the side walk conveniently a few feet from Miyoung. They mumbled something about good money and how it was messed up they wouldn’t consider then for the job. Hear this made Miyoung sit up a little and look at the paper, she was almost certain that the paper had something to do with what they were saying. Normal she would care much about something some random high school girl were mopping about, probably their favorite idol got a girlfriend or something but JOB made her curious.

“No It okay unnie it not his fault my appa took money from him” Miyoung lightly sighed “Listen unnie I’ll call you back later okay?” Miyoung smiled and Hung up without hearing a word from Taeyeon. Shoving her phone in her pocket she got up and raced over to wear the paper was thrown, bending down and picking it up. She carefully opened up the crumbled paper and skim through the notice and she couldn’t help but to smile.

“A young maid wanted, high pay, and a place to stay” Miyoung flattened the paper and carefully fold it and placed it in her pocket.

“I’ve got to get this job!” She pumped her fist in the air smiling big “I have to… I need to” she softly whispered to herself.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you Enjoied my update sorry it took so long FOrgive me and please continue to support this story. Again Hope you enjoyed the story and let me know with you comments. Another update will be coming soon so stay tuned! :)