Plan B: Divide it to four different parts. + Seohyun Reveals

(READ DESCRIPTION PLEASE!)You Did Not Lose Me Yet

a/n. sorry for the sort of long title :D not sure if there are errors though. ill check it again so sorry if i updated and its

false alarm :\ and this is quite long too so please bear with it :{D <--- its a mustache guy emoticon i made. 


LAST TIME:

Plan A worked as it made Sooyoung jealous. Plan B will be related to Ryeowook.

 

 

MOVING ON:

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun started planning for their next scheme.

 

Ryeowook kept thinking that Kyuhyun should just break up with Seohyun to make things easier for him.

 

But ofcourse Kyuhyun objects to his suggestion. 

 

 

"If i just end it with Seohyun, I won't have anyone to make Sooyoung jealous and

 

Seohyun will be heartbroken. Kyuhyun explained. "You dont want that to happen right Ryeowookie?"

 

Kyuhyun imitated Seohyun.

 

"Fine" Ryeowook sighed. "Let's just make a plan that would make Seohyun break up with you instead.

 

You wouldn't be heartbroken, I have a chance and We can get Sooyoung" Kyuhyun just thought deeply.

 

 

 

He couldn't get Ryeowook's statement right so he asked again.

 

"Ofcourse i wont be heartbroken but what do you mean? And how can we get sooyoung with just doing that?"

 

"Thats because Seohyun had hurt you Kyuhyun-ah... So when you break up than it might be less painful for both of you."

 

Ryeowook muttered hoping that Kyuhyun wouldn't hear it.

 

"Wait, Seohyun hurt me? when?" Ryeowook sighed.

 

 

"I'll explain later because we are runnin out of time." Ryeowook got on his bicycle and left.

 

Kyuhyun just agreed with Ryeowook because they are really running out of time.

 

He has to get home soon and he wants sooyoung to be his before the weekdays ends.

 

 

When the weekend starts, Sungmin will have to be forced to marry someone else due to arrange marriage of two companies.

 

But Sungmin could just  drag Sooyoung along to persuade his father to stop the marriage once and for all

 

Which will make it hard for Kyuhyun, Since he can't just bust in, He's not even a party pooper. 

 

 

 

Second, Minho and Yuri are going on a date on the weekend, which removes them out of the plan that they could help. 

 

Ryeowook has family plans and the only one available is Seohyun. But just her wont be able to help him. And Kyuhyun is still

 

wondering how she had hurt him. 

 

 

So that means he really has to finish before the weekdays end.

 

 

"TODAY IS TUESDAY!" Kyuhyun shouted as he was yawning.

 

"Oppa don't shout so loudly." Cho Ahra, Kyuhyun's sister groaned.

 

She had waken up because of his racket. "Alright sorry sis." Kyuhyun got up ruffling his hair.

 

*bonamana ringtone*

 

 

"Kyuhyun where are you? I thought we planned you'll be early?" Kyuhyun read outloud the text which came from Ryeowook.

 

Kyuhyun immediately ran to the washroom took a bath, Than he went down to eat breakfast.

 

"Aren't you going to school too early today?" Ahra sighed.

 

 She can't get back to sleep and was wondering why Kyuhyun's ready to go so early that its only 5:30 in the morning.

 

 

"Doesn't class start at 7?" Ahra scooped up her cereal.

 

"No sis 8"

 

"Oh." Ahra stopped the spoon which was midway to . Than why do you have to go so early?"

 

Ahra continued the spoon until it finally reached .

 

"Because seohyun goes to school early." Kyuhyun pointed out.

 

"Really? Isn't she your new girlfriend?"

 

Kyuhyun kept munching on some cereal but he nodded.

 

 

Ahra looked at Kyuhyun for awhile she knew that Kyuhyun loves Sooyoung very much since he usually visits

 

her and they are actually neighbors. "alright, do i have to bring you to school?" Kyuhyun smiled. "yeah! it was

 

a good thing i woke you up, i really got to go to school and fast." Ahra nodded and brought him to school.

 


 

In school, Ryeowook went to the classroom early to see Sooyoung's head on the table.

 

If life was a cartoon than Ryeowook could have seen those springs around her head or those lines at the back of her head.

 

Ryeowook just dropped his bag than left to go to Kyuhyun's classroom.

 

 

"Wait Wookie." Sooyoung called out to the brown haired boy.

 

"What is it Sooyoung?" Ryeowook turned smiling.

 

"You don't talk to me much anymore. Ryeowook, am i still your friend?Sooyoung asked as she furrowed her brows. 

 

"ofcourse we are" Ryeoowook answered back smiling.

 

 

Sooyoung nodded than turned to go to sleep. Ryeowook left and than sighed after.

 

'I forgot about sooyoung, i dont talk to her much because of sungmin and kyuhyun '

 

Ryeowook went back to his classroom and was glad that Kyuhyun had arrived.

 

 

The two of them continued planning and finalizing what they are going to do until Seohyun finally arrived.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Seohyun. Seohyun completely blushed than Kyuhyun just left afterwards.

 

"Wait why are you leaving so quickly?" Seohyun called out but kyuhyun continued leaving as part of the plan.

 

 

ULTIMATE COLDNESS. 

'now all i have to do is ignore her and Ryeowook should continue it.'

 

 

Continuing on the plan, Ryeowook waited till class was over than was going to talk to Seohyun but was interrupted

 

with other people. So plan B. partly failed. but the kind of failure meaning that it just wouldnt hit the exact spot 

 

or its just not the right time.

 

 

So, Ryeowook planned to talk to Seohyun at dismissal and that the rest of the day  Kyuhyun would

 

continue ignoring Seohyun. That part work because Seohyun was wondering why all of sudden 

 

why Kyuhyun just changed like that. Seohyun stayed in the classroom confused.

 

'He's acting like Ryeowook, what is happening with the world? or My world?'

 

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook entered. "Ryeowookie?" Ryeowook went closer a bit from where he was standing.

 

"Um, Seohyun-ah" Ryeowook started.

 

"Why are you talking to me?" Seohyun was taken aback.

 

"Because i want to tell you something" Ryeowook said sighing. "Break up with Kyuhyun."

 

"What?! Why?" Seohyun stood up.

 

"Because you don't need him, You dont even love him--"

 

"I do!"

 

"No you don't! you used to but not anymore!"

 

 

silence.

 

"Seohyun, I love you and I know you love me too""

 

Seohyun shook her head furiously not wanting to believe anything what Ryeowook was talking about.

 

She left the classroom still shaking her head. "Wait Seohyun-ah!!"

 

 

Kyuhyun was actually waiting for Ryeowook outside of the school but the person who went down instead was Seohyun. 

 

'Oh why is seohyun here? And she looks like she's about to cry. But still, I have to go with the plan.'

 

So kyuhyun acted cold when Seohyun saw him. 'Why are people like this to me? is it because of what i did?'

 

Kyuhyun hasn't said anything so far and only has been sighing. Now Seohyun can't help it anymore so she stared crying.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun and pitied her even if he has no idea what Ryeowook had said back there and what

 

she did wrong to him so he hugged her. When he did, Seohyun looked up at him, more confused than ever.

 

"Kyuhyun, Why are you so hot and cold to me lately?" Kyuhyun sighed. Should he be answering the question? Things

 

are starting to be partly fail but he decided to. Maybe if he did he'll get some answers.

 

 

"That's because i'm wondering what you did wrong to me."

 

"Huh?" 'Oh right it sounded wrong.'

 

"I feel that you did something to me, but i dont know what it is" Kyuhyun said making sure that he didn't say that Ryeowook

 

told him. 'wait it still sounds wrong, whatever'

 

"Is it about the kiss with yuri?" Seohyun looked up.

 

"Y-yes" Kyuhyun nodded but in the inside he was thinking. 'WHAT?! She has to do something about the kiss last time at the

 

party?'

 

 

"Alright, i guess i have to reveal it now and work with the consequences" Seohyun sighed.

 

"i put something in your cup and yuri's so both of you can be drugged. than i pulled the two of arm in arm to

 

the meadows where you confessed to sooyoung. and my plan worked." kyuhyun was taken aback.

 

"You what?! I cant... I wont forgive you."

"I'm sorry"

 

"Why did you have to do that?"
 
"Because that time, I loved you."
 
Kyuhyun still looked mad but calmed down and said, "Loved? So who do you love now?"
 
"Ryeowook." Kyuhyun smiled slightly. 
 
"Than you should tell him you love him, Because i have no interest with you"
 
'So Ryeowook is right' Seohyun thought. She nodded wiped her tears than left to look for Ryeowook.
 

a/n. yup it's long alright!