05

Dear (Bad) Boy

 

 

Seungri parked the car in front of the coffee shop. Their favorite coffee shop. Sunmi frowned when knowing where they were, it meant they would have a talk. The type of serious discussion one.

“Kaja,” Seungri said, unbuckled the seatbelt and ready to out.

“I didn’t ask you to bring me at Tangŏ.” Sunmi simply refused, stayed still on her seat. I hope Yuri borrow Calculus book for me too. She prayed. “You are supposed to bring me to the library.”

“I change my mind.” Nonchalantly, Seungri waved his hand. “There’s no lemon latte at library, that why I hate studying.” He mumbled.

“No. I’m still on my mind.”

Taken aback with her sudden stubbornness, Seungri’s eyes bulged out hearing her speaking. He shot her a death glare, even he didn’t mean to.

“C’mon,” Seungri unbuckled her seatbelt.

“Don’t want to.” Sunmi kept her stubbornness.

They looked each other and began the glaring war. Seungri broke the event by setting back on his previous position, leaning his back on his seat.

“Fine, we stayed here forever.” And he locked the doors.

Sunmi’s eyes bulged out. “Yah!” she snapped.

A sly smirk formed on Seungri’s face, enjoying the current scene. He shut his eyes and pretended to sleep. Sunmi who knew his act kept trying opened which wasn’t willing to be opened. Of course. A smile crept upon Seungri’s face. What did she think she’s doing?

“Yah! Seungri-ah! I have to lend some books for the tasks, you can’t do this to me!” Sunmi furiously shook his body. He remained still.

“LEE SEUNGRI!”

Never underestimated the alien’s shout. Seungri mentally noted himself. He set an annoyed expression then faced her. “What…?” His tone was flat and lazy.

Sunmi, actually, was a bright, happy-go-lucky girl. Sometimes she whined, or cried like baby. But she rarely got furious. She wasn’t that person who’s gonna be mad at someone easily. Even her unnies acknowledged her at managing her anger.

But this one was the ‘rare’ we talked about.

“Fine! Do as you please!”

Seungri grinned. Victory was his. Or that what he thought.

Once they set their table and lemon latte was on it, something just wrapped Seungri’s awareness. Sunmi, the alien, became so obedient suddenly. She sat on her chair silently while her hand busy with her phone. She didn’t touch her drink, she didn’t even looked up when it’s coming. Her face showed no emotions. Her eyes signed nothing. Blank.

It slapped him.

She was mad. Furiously. To him.

And what would you earn when bright alien Sunmi was angry?

A silent treatment.

“Yah, Sunmi-ah,” Seungri’s first attempt to make her spoke up. Failed.

“Mimi-ah,” Softer and using the pet name were his second attempt. Failed.

“Hey Alien,” Calling with her favorite thing as third attempt_obliviously failed.

Sunmi was engrossed with her phone and not bothering to glare at him. Seungri scratched his head, frustrated.

“Yah, alien! Are you really mad at me?! You didn’t give me a chance though!” Seungri hissed, lowered his head to reach Sunmi’s ear.

Sunmi jerked her head, immediately shot him a death glare.

But that still couldn’t make her let out a talk.

“Sunmi-ah, please?”

However, she kept ignoring his pleading.

What was she doing anyway? She just scanned the pictures in her phone’s gallery and stared deeply one by one. Anything that could save her from looking at Seungri’s face, anything that could stop her to yell and scream then brawl in front of him. In front of Seungri. Her best-boy-friend, who began so conceited and moody lately.

She liked him. Yeah, he was one of her best friend.

She loved him. As a guy, Seungri affected her heart so much.

And what she didn’t understand, he started to treat her in a rude way and of course it made her hurt. It’s okay if they couldn’t be a lover aka would be a best friend forever, but that didn’t mean he could play her heart as he pleased.

And Sunye unnie. She knew. But she kept it secret from her, from Sunmi.

Unconsciously, a tear dropped on her screen phone. Sunmi lowered her head more, not wanting the guy in front of her saw her crying.

“Listen, Sunmi-ah.”

From his tone Sunmi could imagine how Seungri’ expression now. His voice was deep, low, and cautious. His face must look so serious.

“Everybody!” Seungri jumped from his seat and gained the composure like a gentleman, gathering all the guests’ attention to him. “Today I want you guys to witness my confession. And please note, I can’t say this twice, due to embarrassment and my pride, so I hope you all listen carefully what I’m gonna say.”

Sunmi looked up with unbelievable face.

“And you too, Mimi-ah.” Seungri murmured while took a glance at her face with slightly blush on his own face.

“So, I have to tell you all that long time ago I had a best friend, very very best friend who had same dream as I did. We wanna be a singer and passed the difficulty of singer-wanna-be-training together. We had same passion and same pain at the same time, so we earned courage from each other.” Without stuttering a word, Seungri told his_their story.

On the other side, Sunmi stiffened and straightened her back as she began sitting like statue, in front of Seungri.

At the same time, the café’s door opened and came in two beautiful girls that older than Sunmi and Seungri. Yubin bulged out her eyes as Sunye just simply smiled. They quietly went to the corner to had a seat and joined with Seungri’s audience.

“But one time, when we already reached our dream, my very best friend stopped and left me alone on the stage. Without telling or discussing it with me first. I felt betrayed, and hurt.” Seungri the last line while eyeing Sunmi, a smile formed at his lips, very sad one.

Sunmi shocked. She knew he was talking about her, but she never knew that IT was the matter.

“What’s on his mind? Doesn’t he aware he’s a celebrity?!” Yubin hissed beside Sunye.

“And why with that unnie? Does that mean a celebrity can’t have a love life?” Sunye calmly replied. She didn’t take off her eyes from her two dongsaengs whom she loved the most.

“What’s this? You already know about this?!” Yubin was furious for having no clue. Again, Sunye just smiled a bit and kept watching an interesting scene in front of her.

“Yah!”

Seungri looked around, then found Sunye and Yubin at the corner. Sunye smiled and gave him courage  through eyes signal beside Yubin, err, sent him a death glare.

It caught him off guard.

“Ahem,” He regained his composure. “Feeling hurt and betrayed, I started treating my best friend in a rude way. I took a revenge as my best friend did previously. I hid a secret, and just shared it to nuna whom my best friend also shared her initial motive to leave the sing career.”

Finally! Seungri felt like something heavy lifted from his heart.

“And now, I wanna apologize for all my silly acts to my best friend, because I have a secret that I myself was afraid to acknowledge it and made me turned into very bad boy image.”

Seungri took a breath as paused his story.

He prepared himself for the most important part.

“So I_Lee Seungri, apologize sincerely to my best friend_Sunmi.” He smiled lovingly and stared deeply at Sunmi’s eyes, who still sat like a dumb statue. “Sorry for keeping my love grown bigger day by day and made me wanna be someone that more than best-friend to you.”

Sunmi bursted into tears.

As the audience clapped their hands with the adored smile on their lips.

“OMO! Is he really that brat Seungri?!” Yubin couldn’t hide her amazement.

Sunye wiped her tears quietly, too overwhelmed with Seungri’s sweet confession.

Seungri pushed the chair and walked around the table till side by side with Sunmi, who still cried like there’s no tomorrow. She hid her face with her hands.

“Mimi-ah,” Seungri called her name softly. He squatted in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulder. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He whispered.

Couldn’t get her voice, Sunmi hugged Seungri so suddenly and nodded.

“I’m sorry, I’m truly sorry oppa.” Between her sob she sounded her apology regretfully.

Seungri smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. It had been so long hearing ‘oppa’ from her. And it’s actually nice to hear.

“KISSEU KISSEU KISSEU!”

Out of nowhere the audience already chanted to the newborn couple.

“KISSEU KISSEU KISSEU!” Yubin shouted on the top of her lung. She’s too excited.

Seungri let go of her and stood up. He grinned and turned his head, adjusted to where his nuna sat.

“One again, I wanna thank our beloved nuna who always be bothered by our childishness.” Seungri said proudly as gestured his right hand to Sunye and made all the attention diverted to where Sunye was. And Sunye knew, something she disliked was gonna happen. “Thank you Sunye nuna, for looking after us BUT,”

He paused. And smirked.

Sunye stiffened.

“I think this is the right time also to resolve your own problem?”

Seungri grinned widely, before wrapping his arms around Sunmi and locked his lips on hers, lovingly. The audience who was startled first now cheered loudly watching their sweet kiss.

“My grown up maknae.” Yubin sighed. She turned to her side and caught Sunye smiled uneasily. Her face showed sour expression.

“What’s your problem?” Yubin asked blankly.

Sunye ignored her unnie’s question as her eyes glued on the figure who leaned on the door frame, watching the maknae worked quietly.

Then he diverted his gaze and their eyes met in instant. Tough Sunye didn't like how they stared each other, she couldn't take off her eyes from the pair of his stunning eyes.

The pair of eyes who belonged to the one and only Kwon Jiyong.

-END-

 

haha,,take so long to complete my fanfic :D