Fooling Fans? I Think Not.

Mindless Words

 

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook were busy getting dressed, putting on white and blue stripped shirt and pants with a white hat that ice cream men wear but the author has no idea what they’re called. So yeah, for you. But you can Google “Ice Cream Man” and see what you get.

Kyuhyun had an annoyed face, putting on his hat. Yesung was smiling, happy for once that they were going to be on a show without Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, or even Shindong—since we all know that those 3 are amazing at variety shows and talk all the time, leaving no room for poor Yesung to talk. Ryeowook was putting on a shirt.

Regardless, they were getting reading for recording MBC’s newest show, Fooling Fans.

Fooling Fans was a show in which celebrities pretend to be regular citizens and work at petty jobs, seeing if any fans would notice them. It would also prove the popularity of the celebrity who was doing it, seeing how fast the fans would notice them. And, knowing that Super Junior was really famous, the staff chose Super Junior to be in their pilot episode. That, and that the staff could get off work, fast since we all know that fans could recognize that it’s Super Junior within a split second.

Heck, the author that’s writing this story would be hyperventilating if she saw Super Junior, no doubt.

After a long and tedious process, the staff chose Super Junior, since it’s obvious that Super Junior had countless fans—and scary fans—so the fans would recognize them easily, and their work for the day would finish.

As Ryeowook tied the red ribbon around his neck he looked at Kyuhyun and noticed that the younger was playing with his prop.

“Kyuhyun? Why aren’t you putting on your glasses?” he asked, bemused.

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, clearly tired beyond words. “I don’t get why I’m a part of this. I mean, we’re singers, not variety people.” He replied, resting his head against the wall.

Yesung, who overhead Kyuhyun’s words, glared at him. “Hush! Be thankful we finally get to do a show by ourselves! Besides, what would Heechul say?”

“He would slap us and say that we at variety.” Ryeowook butted it.

“Shut up.” Yesung growled. “For now, let’s just do this ourselves.”

Kyuhyun pouted, putting on his oversized glasses. “Geez, says the old geezer.”

Yesung gave the younger a dirty look, “This old geezer can discipline you anytime.”

The younger scoffed, knowing that the threat was void. Rather that disciplining the younger, the elder would creep the younger out such as appearing in the younger’s dream. Or even, waking up and finding the elder in his room. Staring at him.

The producer went into the ice cream truck, in which KRY was in, and greeted them, telling them of the plans.

“Alright, so here it is.” He started, “I want you to go around the main city and just wait for people to come.”

Yesung stared at a man, “That’s it?”

The PD guy nodded, “You guys are celebrities. It’s not that hard, considering how insane your fan base is.”

“That’s true.” Kyuhyun muttered, remembering the last time fans had cornered him, shuttering immediately--ignoring the next set of words that the PD said.

“Oh, and if a mob of fangirls chase you, throw everything you can at them. There’s a bucket of apple shaped smoke bombs, so drive really fast, okay?”

“Wha—” Yesung started, but the PD interrupted.

“Alright, let’s get this party started.” The PD guy smiled, clapping his hands.

Kyuhyun sat there as Yesung drove to their directed destination.

The show was to be filmed just like how a secret camera is filmed. When the KRY members got there, they didn’t even see the cameras. However, if you looked closer, you would’ve seen them since they were all bluntly put on stools, or in bushes.

Besides, the PD guy stood there with the sign, “KRY, PARK HERE”

They parked the car at the appropriate destination and opened the window in the small stuck. Yesung smiled, looking around. There were plenty of girls at the scene, so some of them had to be his fans, right?

Ryeowook walked over and played the normal “Pop goes the weasel” while waiting for fans to notice them.

Kyuhyun walked towards the open window, resting his elbow on the sill.

Suddenly, a little girl with her big sister came.

“Eunji, what do you want?” the older asked.

“Cherry bomb!” the younger clapped.

“Sorry, we don’t have cherry bomb.” Kyuhyun said, in a gruff voice, “But we have birthday cake.”

“Why don’t you have cherry bomb?” the little girl asked.

“We just don’t.” Kyuhyun smiled at her.

“Oh, wow.” The older girl said, staring at Kyuhyun intently. “Has anyone ever told you that you look like a Super Junior member?”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Of course. They always tell me that I look like…” Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “What’s his name again?” Kyuhyun muttered, “Ah, that’s right. Choi Siwon.”

“Siwon-shii?” the girl repeated in disbelief.

Kyuhyun nodded, giving her a bashful smile. “But I think the youngest in Super Junior is the most handsome, Kyuhyun, I think that’s his name.”

“I think Yesung’s the most handsome.” The girl muttered.

Yesung pushed Kyuhyun to the side, knocking Kyuhyun to the truck’s wall. “Well hello there.” Yesung purred.

“Oh, you look like Kai from EXO!” the girl pointed out.

Yesung stood there, speechless.

Ryeowook pushed Yesung to the side, making Yesung land on Kyuhyun.

“So ice cream.” Ryeowook smiled. “What kind would you like?”

“Chocolate and birthday cake.” The girl replied, eyeing Ryeowook. “Wow, you’re really handsome.”

“Thank you”

The girl left with her little sister. Kyuhyun sighed along with Yesung.

“That was my fan.” Yesung muttered, in awe that his own cloud didn’t recognize him.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. “Ah, camera.” He said, walking to the small camera. “Hello, I’m Kim Ryeowook of Super Junior.”

Kyuhyun ran up, pushing Ryeowook to the side. “Hi, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the most handsome member in Super Junior.”

Yesung went over and pulled Kyuhyun away, getting to the camera, “Hello, I’m Yesung, Super Junior’s best singer.”

“I’m the best singer!” Ryeowook said.

“No I’m the best!”

Kyuhyun suddenly started breaking out into 2ne1’s “I am the Best”, earning attention from the other two.

 Ryeowook chuckled, turning back to the camera. “ELF!” he started, “We’re selling ice cream for you. Be sure to enjoy, okay?” he smiled.

“Excuse me?” a girl’s voice interrupted everyone’s fight over the camera.

Kyuhyun stood up, “Yes?”

The girl looked at Kyuhyun. “O-O-Oppa.” She gasped, “Kyuhyun oppa!” she clapped her hands.

“Kyuhyun?” the older asked, looking at the girl. “My dear, I’m not Kyuhyun, I’m Kyumin.”

The girl stared at Kyuhyun. “O-oh.”

“But that’s the first time I’ve heard someone mistaken me for Kyuhyun.” He says, “Usually, I’m mistaken for that ugly member…What was his name again?”

“SIWON!” Yesung yelled.

“Ah, that’s right.”

The girl frowned, “But Siwon’s handsome.”

“He isn’t.” Kyuhyun made a face. “He’s pretty ugly.”

“Kyu! Hush!” Ryeowook butted in, pushing Kyuhyun to the other side. He glanced at the young girl, “I apologize my dear.”

“Oh, Ryeowook?”

“Ryeowook? No, no. My name is Ryeo…Hyun.” Ryeowook said.

“Ryeohyun?” the girl blinked.

“Aish, Ryeo, you at this.” Yesung said, pushing Ryeowook aside.

“Yesung?”

“Jongwoon.” He corrected.

“OMO! IT’S SUPER JUNIOR!” the girl jumped. “Oppa, can I have autographs?” she asked, fiddling in her purse, grabbing Super Junior’s most recent CD.

The trio looked around, and quickly signed her CD. She smiled, bowing, thanking them before leaving.

Little did they know that she tweeted this.

~~~

Thirty minutes passed, and hundreds of girls showed up to the ice cream truck after reading the tweet from that one girl. The trio was shocked when they saw all these girls coming, begging for ice cream, or for the boys to feed them. So on and so forth. Regardless, fangirls are crazy.

They pushed the ice cream truck, trying to get the attention of the boys. The boys groaned in annoyance as they heard countless, “OPPA! OPPA!” going on and on in the background.

Yesung got a call from the producer and was told to drive off. He got in the car honked, letting the girls know that they were leaving. Once the road was clear, Yesung smirked and pressed the gas pedal as hard as he could, trying to drive away from the weird fangirls.

“What do we do?” Kyuhyun panicked, looking at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. “Poison apples.”

Kyuhyun gave him a confused stare, “What? Why would we have—”

Ryeowook grabbed the bucket of poison apples and started throwing them, “EAT THIS YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!” he yelled.

Kyuhyun stood there, speechless as he looked at the elder who was throwing apples that would explode into smoke.

“…How?” he thought to himself.

“KYUHYUN, GET THE BAZOOKA!” Ryeowook yelled. “IT’S UNDER THE ICE CREAM BOXES!”

Kyuhyun obeyed and found it, “Is it loaded?”

“OF COURSE! WHY WOULDN’T MBC GIVE US PROTECTION!?”

The younger nodded, leaning out the window, shooting the smoked apples at the people.

Suddenly, there were puppies that started to run after the truck, barking like mad.

“WHAT THE HECK?!” Kyuhyun yelled, “Wait, Ryeowook, now that I think about this, does the smoke bomb hurt people?”

“Not really, we’d be sued if that happened.”

They all drove off flawlessly back to the MBC studios with a few fans on the ground, going, “Oppa! Oppa!”

Lesson: Never try to fool fans. It will never work.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I got this idea last year, but it was more of a drawing idea. You see, my friends and I were trying to think of something original for another friend of mine to draw, and we were like, “Ice cream truck throwing poisen apples at puppies who are mutants.” So yeah. 

Feel free to give me ideas!

Oh, and subscribe to get really random and really stupid oneshots.