sorry i still can't remember you

my memory in your eyes (english version)

 

 

Yoona POV

Who is this guy? is he Siwon? Her voice and her tone was exactly the same, But he is already dead,isn’t ? How could he come back? That questions kept appeared in my head one by one  and I don’t know what to do because If the guy in front of is Siwon for real still i could not see him.I couldn’t  see his handsome face. Even  a year had passed I still can remember exactly every inch of his  face’s shape.

"Sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry, once again I apologize. I better just go. Thanks for the help "

Suddenly, he said something like that again. Once again he said to me that he was going to go just like the day before he left me one year ago.

Flashback

Today is the first day spring in Seoul, at the corner of the garden a girl with a beautiful hair walked like a goddess come to earth. He saw a man sitting on a park bench and continued to stare at the screen of his iPod with a worried face. She began to walked slowly because she wanted to make surprise his boyfriend who sat on a bench. She started to sneak into the back of the bench and ready to surprise him. "hap ..." Finally with a happiness in the air, she surprised his boyfriend and she began to laugh loudly. Her boyfriend reflexively stood up and turned to see her girlfriend was standing behind the bench and laughing so hard at him. He felt like her heart was going to run from his body.

"Omo… Yoona yah …what are you doing? You almost made my heart flee from my body! "

"Mianhae Oppa, i just came here a few minutes ago. i saw you sat on this bench but your eyes was 100% gave a full concentration to your beloved iPod so i just thinked that it will be great if i give you a little surprise. And looks like you didn’t realize me huh? what are you doing?"

"Of course I did not realize because I was concentrating. I was worried something happened to you Im Yoona because you were so late."

"Mianhae Oppa ... I was barely able to leave the house because my father is off today.He didn’t go to work.  Mianhae because I always made you wait for me "

"Haha It’s okay , no matter what happen I'll keep waiting Yoong, one day I believe that we can be together forever" Siwon smiled and planted a soft kiss on the forehead of his girlfriend

"Maybe One day I will be the one who waiting for you Oppa" Yoona smiled broadly but Siwon who heard that suddenly felt like something bad will going to happen soon. But he did not pay attention to it and just smiled warmly and embraced Yoona

"If I go ...are you really?"

"Really what Oppa?

"Are you really waiting for me?"

"Why do you ask? Of course I'll be waiting for you. I love you so much "

"Really?"

"Do you not believe me?"

"Well I just ...." Siwon had yet to finish his sentence, he suddenly felt Yoona had kissed her gently and lovingly. They were kissing each other to show how great their love after that they sat on a park bench and they were accompanied by singing birds who witness their love story in this beautiful spring

Flashback end

That event still etched clearly in my head. maybe that day If i did not say that words,maybe now Siwon and I were still holding hands together and go to our favorite park.I  Immediately pulled his hand and I held him in order not to let him go away. I took a deep breath and set out my endless tears

 "Si ... Si .. Siwon?"

Author POV

Siwon immediately widened his eyes and turned back. In his mind he was still trying to remember wether this girl had met him before. Or maybe he was the one who forgot her because he thinked that if this moment was the first time they met how could she know his name.

"Eh .. you know my name? Have we met? "Says Siwon with a puzzled face but he still managed to smile in front of a woman who exactly couldn’t see his face

"So yy-you are really Choi Siwon? You're still alive Oppa?" Yoona started to lose control and she began to shake Siwon’s hands impatiently. Her tears were rolling down her face and Siwon started to feel more confused and uncomfortable

"Sorry I don’tremember you. I don’t know who you are. Please Calm down…"

Siwon looks so confused and panic, a second later that girl had pulled him into a warm hug. Siwon got surprised because of her suddenly hug but he hugged her back for  unknown reason.

Siwon POV

Suddenly, he hugged me. At that moment I could feltl his sadness and I decided to hug her too. Somehow I could not bear to see this girl crying. I didn’t care who she is or i had met her before or not because all i wanted to do now is just hugged her like this and reduce his sadness. I don’t know why but i felt like i had felt this hug before. Suddenly I felt his hands start to move and push my chest but I held it back because I still wanted to hug her a little longer. After a few minutes, I decided to end our hug and secretly i looked at her eyes. So beautiful. Although her eyes were covered by tears but still it looked so beautiful. If her eyes can see my eyes right now i’m sure that it will definitely looks more beautiful.

While i was busy looking at her eyes, there was a silent between us but suddenly  I felt his both hands started to moving and touching every inch of my face.She started From the chin and then his hands moved towards my mouth and gently touched my mouth. The distance between us is getting closer when she started touching my nose and feel every curve of my face. When this girl tried to feel every curve of my face from the chin to the nose and brow I saw her tears continue to flow profusely. I stopped the movement of her hands who still tracing my face carefully. I held her hands tightly because I didn’t want to see her tears flowed more profusely when touching my face.

"Please stop crying . My name is Choi Siwon but I really do not recognize you "I said softly, her hands are so smooth.

“I’m sure it’s really you the one i love” she said with a little smile on her face.

"Don’t you remember this ring? it is a gift from you. Do you really not remember  a park bench in the city of Seoul. Are you also don’t remember it? "I felt the ring at the hands of this girl because i still holding her hands  tightly. I let go of his hand and i saw the ring that she was talking about.The ring is so beautiful and sparkling on her finger, but still I didn’t know anything about the ring.

"Sorry I don’t know anything about the ring."

"How could you forget it? I'm sure you are him.Please Try to remember it again. Our park in the the city of Seoul you must remember it right? Our favorite place "

I'm getting confused by a barrage of questions that she thrown at me. My mind was getting tired to find the answers to all of the questions she gave.

Author POV

"Please just stop asking to me because i don’t know everything you said . I walked here just want to ask you about my father’s company address. Once again I'm sorry,you better just  go back to your office because it's late and getting dark here. I want to go,Bye.. "Siwon said with a frustrated voice as he turned around and walked away. But he stopped again while his ears hearing the girl began to shout again.

"Those words again. Why do you always say that you are going to go. Do you know how it feeI for waiting someone who has reportedly died a year ago. Until now I still can’t forget you at all, but why you can’t remember me anymore? The accident we had , are you forget it too? "

Siwon was breathing very deep and tried to force his emotions. Slowly he began to turn his body just to respond the girl who shouted at him a seconds ago but How shocked he was when he saw that girl was already fainted with a pale face. Worriedly, Siwon carried her into his car. He grabbed his car’s key quickly and promptly drove his car at speeds above average

"Omo what happened to her? Why did she fainted? Aishh where is the hospital? "Siwon said confusedly, he did not know where the location of the hospital is and after a few meters Siwon decided to stop and thinked some idea

“Ah I better bring her back to her office and say to her friends that I find her fainted on the street. Her friends must have helped her. Ah yes it’s a good idea Choi Siwon "Siwon muttered and immediately drove his car back to the company or the place where he met the girl beside him.

Siwon immediately carried Yoona’s body and bring her into her large company

"Please hurry ... I found this girl fainted on the street" While holding Yoona, Siwon screaming and suddenly she felt someone tapped his shoulder.

"Yoona gosh ... what happened to you?"

"Sorry I just found her unconscious on the street"

"Well just take it to my room. Hurry bring her here"

Siwon was followed her and immediately put Yoona on a couch. 

"Gomawo for helping my sister" the girl said and still did not take his eyes off from Yoona

"Then I better just go"

"Wait ... what's your name?"

"Choi Siwon" after heard his name the girl beside Yoona who known as Taeyeon immediately changed his gaze toward namja who sadi that his name was Choi Siwon. The guy who she hate the most. Taeyeon facial expression changed to anger and Siwon realize her sudden changed expression. "Omo who again is she? Looks like she is ready to kill me" Siwon thought

"You ? How can you back from the death? Has not satisfied you to hurt my sister?. You had made her world became so dark. How dare you appear in front of me. ! "

" what do you mean? You are as strange as her. I do not understand what you say. Excuse me I just want to go "

"What? Do not you pretend not to know everything? Yoona always crying all these years because of you! "Taeyeon raised her voice

"Enough  noona, I do not understand any of what you say and I do not even know you. I just want to go from here. excuse me "Siwon left Taeyeon who  still frozen with all the anger that is ready to explode in her face.

"Today is really a bad day" Siwon sighed and began to looking for his house again

 

Author back once again with a lot of wrong grammar. I'm sorry if this one is bad but please just give a comment

Thank you