coming back home

Destiny..
It's been two weeks and ae sook was finally discharged from the hospital. But she was still not completely well so seung jo took leave for few days from work, ha ni too took her pregnancy leave and stayed back at her home taking complete rest. Seung jo visited her whenever he brought ae sook out for a walk. Seung jo and ha ni were walking around the park while ae sook played with kids around her age. "you got ae sook's report??" ha ni asked. "yeah...she is fine now but i still want to stay by her side for few more days" he smiled looking at his cute daughter laughing loudly when she succesfully scared the kid trying to take ball from her, but soon his vision got blurred with tears forming in his eyes when the thought of almost loosing her struck his mind. "what happened seung jo" ha ni got worried. "nothing...i am fine" he smiled and sat down on a bench facing the side where ae sook was. Ha ni took place next to him." ahmmmm..ha ni i wanted to ask you something" he continued again after some time but was feeling awkward. "yeah say..." "umma appa and eun joo are going to busan to attend a family function...and i too have to go to hospital for some work for few hours...can you take care of ae sook for that time?" " seung jo i am going to kill you if you next time ask me something like this...come on you should just order me...not request..." she hit him on his shoulder. " and one more thing...i want you to shift back with us..." he looked at her continuously to see the sudden change in her expressions. "but seung jo how can i...i just don't want to be a burden on you..you already did a lot for me...people out there are already talking bad about you because of me..." "i love you ha ni...i still love you...and really want you back in my life...please" he sat down on his knees and took out a ring with a beautiful diamond shining on its top. Ha ni couldn't say anything she simply moved her head in affirmation and hugged him tightly. Next day ha ni's stuff was shifted to seung jo's house. The two still had different rooms. "ha ni i will be back in some time...i am going bye" seung gave her a light peck on her lips before leaving. She after bidding him goodbye came back to ae sook's room who was playing with her stuff toys. " what are you doing my little angel" she sat down next to her but ae sook being a mischievious kid turned her back at ha ni ans resumed playing. " aigooo just like her father" ha ni fumed in anger " you wait it's time for your medicine then i will see you" she brought the syrup and poured it into a spoon but when she streched her arm towards the little kid she went down the bed and started clapping her hands laughing loudly. " aish...you are so naughty...come out else i will tell your appa..." ae sook simply showed her tongue. Ha ni dialled seung jo's no and waited for him to ans " yeahhhh your daughter is just like you...she went down the bed and not taking medicine" she shouted at him the moment he picked up the call making him laugh like hell." it's not funny..stop laughing" " you should learn how to take care of babies...otherwise what will you do when..." he stopped talking when he heared the phone hitting the floor and finally went off. " ha ni...ha ni..."