the voice is back

let the wind gone

 

 

For days she was walking around looking for a way out. She almost gave up. Then she stopped and sat down. Just sit and be quiet for a few hours. Sudden gentle breeze reaches her, gives a new freshness and spirit to come back to find a way out.

 

The girl bowed her head to see the soft sand. There is something written there. She studied the writing and then read it slowly.

I'm still with you, from the beginning. 

She turned around to find someone who might write a sentence. But she's just the only one who lives there, just like the first time he entered the place.

"Couldn't possibly wind swept sand to form a sentence, right?" she laughed softly and then he paused, "maybe the place is haunted"

 

Suddenly heard the sound of laughter, "this place is not haunted, sweet girl" and the voice laughed again.

"Who's there?" she feared him.

"I'm still a nobody"

 

"where are you?" she asked.

"around you, always."

"are you the same person with the last sound I heard a few days ago?"

"yes"

"why did you come back again? didn't you leave me after I asked you for help?"

"I never leave you, sweet girl.."

the wind hit her face, outlining every strand of her hair.

"Why ? you do not want to help me ?" she asked.

"I wanted to. I just think for a moment"

"think ? for what ?"

 

"it's nothing. let's start looking for a way out"

Tthe wind blew into her face again. It feels really soft and fresh.

She began to like the wind that always reaches it.

"follow me" the voice sound.

"how do I follow you? even I can not see you"

the voice laughed softly, "so you really don't understand me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just follow the wind"

"What if no flow of wind?"

"the wind will always be with you"

then she felt a gentle breeze around. "you're great. even the winds obey you to be around me. Are you someone who runs this place?"

the sound was just laughing.

 

Then she began to walk with the flow of a cool breeze.

When she walked, sprung the beautiful flowers in every her step. as if the wind that gave life to the flowers.