the infinite place

let the wind gone

There is a girl. She was always cheerful even though her heart says another.
Her life was spent to wander to any place she liked.

One day, she found a place that is extensive. nothing there. She continues to get into the place looking for something that probably she could find, but nothing.
Then she decided to get out of there, but she had entered too deeply until she couldn't find the exit.
She ran, ran, ran, and kept running. Hope there will be clues that will take her out of there.

She spent many days walking everywhere to find a way out, until she heard a voice, "hey girl, what are you doing here?"
she was looking for the source of the voice, but no one there.
"You'll never see me, but I saw" the voice speaks again.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"I'm a nobody. what are you doing in this place, girl ?"
"I was lost."
then the voice chuckled, "Why get lost?"
"I do not know. I just feel curious about this place, and then I came in here and found I could not find a way back"
"You want out?"
"of course. can you help me?"
for the moment there is no sound. the voice was silent.
"Are you still here?" the girl tried to ensure that the voice was still with him.
no answer. she was disappointed, then continued his journey.