♥ S i l e n c e L o v e ♥

♥ S i l e n c e L o v e ♥ [One Shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A pure and innocent love between two lovely persons, Im Yoona and Choi Minho. They both loved one another but, in the other hand, Yoona’s family disagreed with their relationship because of family background. They kept telling Yoona like “you will get sufferings all day long, if you marry him”, or blah blah. Hearing what her family said everyday, Yoona and Minho quarreled very often. Yoona was slowly being doubtful of Minho’s love and always asked him, “How deep is your love for me?”.  It was solely to ensure Minho’s love to her, so she could keep her heart stronger. Meanwhile, what did Minho answer?

Minho, a guy who wasn’t really good with his words, often brought Yoona at rage.  Whenever she heard her family commented about her relationship with Minho,  she would be very angry and then pour her anger on Minho. However, Minho only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, Minho graduated from his high school and decided to continue his schooling in overseas, moreover Yoona also agreed about that.  Before leaving, Minho met Yoona and said, “I’m not very good with words but all I know is that I love You. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I’ll try my best to talk to them round. Will you marry me?”. Yoona could say nothing, she just nodded and cried in happiness because she could feel how pure Minho’s love to her.

They both came to meet Yoona’s family. At the first, they doubted that they would be given a chance to continue their relationship, but because of Minho’s determination, Yoona’s family finally gave in and allowed them to get married after Minho finished his study overseas. They just got engaged before Minho left.

Yoona addressed herself to her job as a designer, whereas Minho was overseas, focusing his studies. They both were just able to share their love through e-mails, chat, and ph

Please log in to read the full chapter