Detention class...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Yoseob's POV


I walked to the detention classroom... For my last 4 detentions, I had got to clean the classroom and pick up the trash in the school yard, which made my back still hurt. Luckily, today there was no other chores to do, so I just had to gather here and stayed for 1 hour to "rethink about what I did" (which was obviously did by someone else!)... Maybe I should review my lesson here then...


I sighed & stepped in... I could see some of the students were there already. Let just say they were bad ones, all of them had that scary or sly looks... So I had to be in this classroom with them for the next 1 hour, great, just great!


I could see there was a lot of empty seats, I managed to get to one and started to sit down. But as I just got ready to sit, I heard someome saying, "Hey kiddo, that chair was already taken."


Ok, even better, they were making fun of me. I stood up, "Oh really, sorry.", afterall I was at the place to 'rethink and refresh my mind' so I didn't want to get in any trouble. I found another empty chair to sit, but again, they said it was already taken. After I walked around the class to sit in almost every chair, nothing changed.


"I guess all of the seats in this class are already taken huh? Since when there're so many students have to go to detention class?" - I said back, tired out.

"What if I say I just wanna mess up with you kiddo?" - A big guy stood up, he was a little taller, but much bigger than me - "You looks cute, wonder why you are here? Pick up the flowers in the school garden huh?" - He and some of his underlings laughed out loud at the joke.

 

'Ha, really funny, that's true. Aish! My image.'

 

"Did I scare you? Don't cry... Oppa is a good guy~" - Then he spread his arms and walked closer to me, while some of them bursted into laughters watching the scene he was creating.

"I'm not a girl. And maybe I'm older than you. Now will you please stop? I didn't want to cause any trouble." - I just ignored him and sat at a chair which was closest to me.

"Woo did I just say that chair is already taken? You wanna mess with me kiddo?" - He quickly walked to me and grabbed my shirt.

 

'Well, this guy really craving for trouble. All he wants is to fight? I guess I have to go easy on him. Aish!' - I thought to myself when I started to grab his wrist and calmly look at him, with no feelings on my face. I didn't use this image for a long time, and this boy just forced me to show it to him. As my grip tightened, his smug smile faded... His expressions turned from a predator to a prey...


"Hey, at least take someone your own size. Don't you see he's helpless and small? What's the point fighting with him?" - A voice came up from the other corner of the classroom. I loosened my grip and released him from my stare to look at the boy who had just spoken. I must have missed him at the first place, coz I remembered when I came in this classroom, all I had seen was a bunch of the school trouble makers.


For that boy, I could see he was different from the rest. He had a very strong and tough look, but not aggressive at all. And he seems serious and smart too. He was sitting so I couldn't tell if he was taller or shorter than me, but he was very well-built. His arms folded in front of his chest, and he was looking at the big guy besides me.


"It... it was... not fun.. anymore... I don't wanna play... with you anymore... kiddo. You can sit whereever you..want." - Big boy managed to finish his sentence and went back to his seat, holding his wrist.

I stood up and walked to the chair besides that mysterious boy. I couldn't help it, I just wanted to thanked him and got to know him. Hope I got luckier than the experience I had had with Haewon...


"Annyeong. I just want to thank you." - I said after I sat down.

"No big deal. And I didn't do anything yet. Say, which year are you in?" - It was like he put all of his fierceness down, I was captured by his friendliness.

"Senior year. You?"

"Me too~! Oh so we're the same age. When were you born?"

"5th Jannuary 1990."

"I was born in March, 30 March 1990. So you're my hyung~!"

"Aniya, we're same age. Let's be friends ok?"

"Ani ani, I want a hyung~!" - He smiled with me like a little kid. I was totally blown away. He has the best eye-smile ever! And I really didn't recognize the tough guy which had "saved" me earlier.


It was like the best 30 minutes left of detention ever. We chatted a lot, he told me how much he loved to dance, and promise to show me some moves later. When I asked the reason he was sent here, he said he was accidentally crashed a small tree when he was dancing, and he was so regretted doing it. The tree had lost a few branches, and almost uprooted, but luckily it still alived so he was relieved. This boy was seriously cute, I know it is weird for a boy to say another boy is cute, but he is! He told me he could also be tough, whenever needed, or when it came to dancing, he would be so serious and then he became "The y Machine", not the cute guy anymore. It was so entertaining talking to him. I didn't smile and laugh that much for over a month, my cheeks started to hurt because I grinned too much...


Finally, detention time was over. I stood up and so did he. He had about same height as me... He swang his arm around my shoulders and conntinued chatting with me while we walked out of school. It was like we were borned to be best friends, the way we got along right away with each other... I felt like family... Just like how I felt with my other 4 brothers of my team. Oh how I miss those kids! I will call them tonight, definitely gotta introduce them to him, they must like him just like I did!


I suddenly remembered an important thing that I didn't asked him.


"Silly me, I haven't asked your name!" - I tapped my forehead.

"Oh my god, me neither! So what's your name?" - He was still very excited.

"Yoseob, Yang Yo Seob. How about you?"

"Lee Gi Kwang imnida. It was nice too meet you, Seobie hyung~!"

"Told you not to call me hyung, Kiki. I hope we could see each other again soon. You are by far the closest to me in this school." - I admitted.

"Jinjja? Ah you are my closest too! I was quite silent in class, and I don't know why but noone starts a conversation with me~!" - Gikwang pouted.

"Ah did you put on your 'serious face' there? If you did, that's why!" - I chuckled at the image of a baby, trapped in the appearance of a tough man with feirce eyes, screaming to get out and have fun with other people.

"Oh jeongmal? Oh~ now I see... But, you did start the conversation with me?" - He said with a confused look in his face.

"Nae, I guess I was brave haha~"

"You are brave. The way you talked to that big guy back there, me likey~!"


We chatted a bit more when we both had to turned other ways to go home. Gikwang gave me his phone number so I could contact him and he insisted me to call him out for lunch the next day. I agreed happily. We then byed each other and headed home...


'So, I have a new friend today. I'm so happy! Must call my boys later, it has been a month, I wonder if they miss me...' 

 

-----------------------------

Do you like the new character??? I hope you all do~^^

And tell me, when did you know that guy is Gikwang? (I hope not when you first saw the pic XD, I did try my best to "disguise" him kekeke)

And Kiseob yeah yeah yeah~~~

And and and, tough Seobie huh *wink*?

Anyway, I'm so sorry that I updated late *bow* Really I intended to write and post earlier, but if you follow me on twitter you'll know why I just updated it so late... Today way seriously a bad day for me:( I was in so much pain this morning and afternoon, but I manage to sleep and I felt fine after that, so I jumped right into my desk to write this chap for you^^

Anyway, I have a gift for you. I did it when I had a writting block to refresh my mind, but it turned out quite good so I would like to "show off" a bit (Aish shameless me >///<) Anyway, tell me what you think in the comment below nae^^ Ah and it's my cover of "It's Not Me", one of my favorite song in BEAST 5mini album Midnight Sun^^ Enjoy~

http://soundcloud.com/erinseob/its-not-me-covered-by-erin