Frustration...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Yoseob's POV


We were super busy... The important entrance exam was near, and we had a lot of things to review and prepair before the real test. Minkyung was totally in trouble, she didn't understand clearly even the basic knowledge. It showed on her homework and her records at school. The first day she pulled me over to help her on her homework, I had to explain a lot, but she still didn't get it, so she asked if I could help her to finish that homework the next day. I signed, but I agreed, afterall I agreed to help her at the first place, I wanted her to understand things clearly, it would be good for her when the important test came. The next day, just when we had breaktime and I was about to chat with Haewon, Minkyung came and pulled me out to help her finish the homework. I did promised, so I had to do it, a little bit unwillingly, coz I missed talking with Haewon. We didn't have a change to talk during class coz we were serious about the review things, we both knew we had to do our best for the unniversity entrance test. I think she would understand, right?


There was a day when Haewon looked a bit pale. She must have stayed up late to review the lession, seeing her like that was quite heart-broken... I wanted to do something to cheer her up, but as soon as breaktime started, she stood up and walked out of the class. I didn't know if I should follow her or not, then Minkyung passed by my table and dragged me out of class like everyday. She always dragged me to the library, it was silent there so I thought it was a good place to study. I almost done helping her with her recent problems, I would try my best to finish it today, so that I could have my time together with Haewon soon. I was kinda worried about her, is she ok?


Minkyung didn't pull me to the library today, she asked me to wait at the hall, she had to go take her book back which she lent her friend a few days ago then we would go and study. As soon as she disappeared, a boy, and a classmate of me passed by.


"Yoseob ah, please help me go take a broom at the depository, I made a mess at the cafeteria! Please hurry!"

"Ok." - I said and ran to the depository.


It was a small room, where the cleaning things and other stuffs of the school were stored. It didn't got much light in there, coz people usually came there to take what they need then left. I opened the door and went inside to search for a broom. Suddenly, the door closed and I could feel someone holding me from behind, it was a girl.


I was stunned coz it happened so fast. She grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the left of my neck. And I could feel she the skin on my neck once. I winced and turned back in a wink, I was a fighter after all, so my reflection was quick, it just I was caught off-guarded earlier.


"Minkyung? What are you doing?" - It was Minkyung.

"Yoseob ah, I love you." - She said and step closer to me, grabbing my shirt.

"Stop it. I agreed to help you didn't mean I have feelings for you like that. Minkyung we are friends." - I grabbed her hands and removed it from my shirt. I quickly found the broom and left.


On the way back to the cafeteria, I took out my handkerchief to wipe the spot that Minkyung kissed me earlier. I didn't want her lipstick to remain there, Haewon may get a misunderstanding. I could see a pink glossy thing stuck to my handkerchief. I signed. Haewon had a lot a stress, I didn't want this kind of thing bothered her...


Because of that incident I went back to class. I didn't want Minkyung to misunderstand my help that I loved her. I had to end this, back to normal day, I lost too much time beside Haewon. I wanted to be there for her when she was tired, when she didn't feel ok. I would tell Minkyung to find her another friend that could help her later. When I back to the class, Haewon wasn't there. Where could she go? Was she alright?


I didn't see her the whole breaktime. When teacher came in, I just wanted to excuse myself and go find her. But there she was. She looked really bad, her head was down and she was pale. I stood up for her to come in her seat, still looking at her... Worries filled my eyes...


"Haewon ah, kwenchanna?" - I asked.

"N..nae.." - Her answer just like a whisper.

"You look pale. Are you sick?" - There must be something wrong.

"I'm fine." - She tried to draw a smile, but it was like she was suffering from something and didn't want me to know.

"You sure?"

"Nae."

"Oh... Do tell me if you feel something's wrong kay?"


Maybe she didn't want me to worry about her. She was always a strong girl... You don't have to be strong in front of me Haewon ah... Just tell me if there was something bothering you...


We didn't say anything till the class was about to end. Then Mr Hong came up with an announcement.


"As you all know, Inho-sshi is no longer here, coz he had to study abroad. So that left Minkyung-sshi without partner. And I am worried about her, she needs someone to help her during the review time so that she'll be able to pass the test."

"It will be my pleasure if Yoseob-sshi can be my partner seonsaengnim~" - Minkyung chimed in.


I was about to reject when suddenly Haewon said, "It would be fine by me. After all, I can handle things alone well."


I was frozen. I looked at Haewon, didn't believe what I just heard.


"So let it be, Yoseob-sshi, tomorrow you will be Minkyung-sshi partner. Help her in her studying ok? Class dismissed!"


We all stood up to byed him. I didn't know what was happening. We all got out of the class when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She didn't turn to look at me.


"What was that? Haewon are you mad at me for being with her lately?" - It must have been the reason why she acted like that.

"Aniyo. I just don't wanna be with you anymore. That's it." - She yanked her arm back - "After all, we are nothing to each other."


She lefft. I was standing, petrified in class. What was that? Why did she say that?


"She did it again huh?" - I snapped out of my thought, turned back. It was Minkyung.

"What do you mean?"

"You are so naiive Yoseob ah, don't you see? She's fed up with you. Like other boys, just that you last a little longer than them." - She patted my back, comforting me.

"I don't know what you are talking about." - I denied.

"I know that she's acting friendly with you lately, and you definitely have feelings for her Yoseob ah. I have sharp eyes." - She smiled - "You are different from other boys beside her, she just wanna play around with you. I had the experience before. She didn't get her 'Cold Queenka' title for nothing~!"


Minkyung told me about Haewon school years here, when she would do some cute things and use her charms to seduce the boys... Then after she had enough fun with them, she dumped them, she didn't get in any relationship coz that was easier for her to get rid of them. Minkyung's boyfriend was one of those boys around her. And I was her next victim...


I listened, but I didn't believe her. None of them made sense. Haewon didn't like that... I was with her the entire school year so I must have known what she was like. And I was sure she wasn't like what other people say... I just couldn't understand why she didn't want to be with me anymore... Did I do something wrong? I had to do something wrong, and I had to ask her.


I texted her a lot, asking what happened and what I was doing wrong... She didn't reply any of them so I called her... She didn't pick up and it transfered me to her voice mail box.


"Haewon ah, please. I must have done something wrong for you to be mad at me. Tell me what I did wrong... Don't be like this... I'm sorry..." - I sent her a voice mail, hoped that I would get something back.


My phone vibrated and I literally jumped. It was her text.


"Use your time on your unniversity entrance test, don't waste it like this. Good luck on your test."

"I AM NOT WASTING MY TIME! HAEWON I WON'T LOSE YOU WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON!" - I yelled and threw my phone away. I was frustrated... Haewon ah please, what was happening...

 

--------------------------

Ok so that was all missy Minkyung's revenge plan tsk tsk...

I think I don't have to do another chap about Minkyung's POV (coz I hate her, ble) so I will clear something here instead^^

Our baby Seob was too innocent to know that a kiss like that would leave a hickey, not just lipstick =.=" (poor our baby), and the hickey on Minkyung's neck could be made by anyone (she was the queenka and there must be some boys willing to do that for her)... Evil I say, evil~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, our baby was INNOCENT~~~!!! YAY!!!

But Haewon didn't know that........................................................yet~~~

Ok I become a bit scary now I know:)), enjoy the chap and wait for the next ok^^ I love you~^^