I'll be there

I am here

The night is cold and chilly. 

You and Dujun walked side by side, you had a hand in your pocket as it was cold. You were deep in thoughts, thinking of the conversation you had with Junhyung just now. He is going to leave Hara... You are sure Hara needed someone to be there for her, but she is just too confused for the time being. Why didn't Junhyung understand that? He should be patient and should be by her side, it's a silent support, but she would feel better. 

"Hyomin-ah" Dujun spoke out. But you were still deep in thoughts.

"Would Dujun be there for me when I need him? Even if we had to separate, would he still stay? Would his heart still be with me? Would he change? When I am confused, helpless and lost, what would he do? Would he be by my side always? I just want to be in his embrace and stay together forever..." you thought in your mind. 

"Jagiya" Dujun called you again. But you were still dazed. 

Suddenly he grabbed your hand that was not in your pocket and you snapped back to reality. You looked up at him, confused. 
"What's wrong with you? Why are you so dazed?" Dujun asked you worridly. He now had both his hands on both sides of your shoulders, his body slightly bent down to meet your eye level. 

You looked deep into his eyes... Trying to see if you could look into his eyes and see the answer... To see if you can trust him to be by your side even at that time... You were so scared and worried... So you just softly hugged him. The hug lasted for a long time and you said nothing.

After awhile, he broke the hug and looked down at you again. "Tell me" he said. He knew you had something on your mind whenever you acted like that. Quiet and dazed. 

"Junhyung.. Hara..." you did not know how to put them into a proper sentence. 

"Hm?" Dujun was confused.

You sighed. "You know about Hara right... Junhyung is going to leave her... But... What I think Hara needs the most is actually Junhyung to stay forever. She is just confused and lost... Why does he choose to leave? This makes me think... What if in the future, the same thing happens to me, would you still be there? Will I be waiting, but you not showing up? I just thought, it's impossible for me not to love you anymore... I can't... I-" before you could finish your sentence Dujun cut you off and hugged you again.

"I'll be there. No matter what happens, even if I had to leave you, even if I have to give up some things, i'll always wait for you and be by your side. I'll always be there" Dujun said. 

You returned the hug and wrapped your arms around his body that is much bigger as compared to yours. 

The night grew darker. Glittering stars painted across the pitch black sky. 

 

I want to wait until the sun rises. I want to look at the soft sunlight at the break of dawn, that gives me the little hope there is.