Will you be there?

I am here

Beautiful autumn morning!

Its time to go to school. With light footsteps, your journey to school was calm and happy. Listening to your favourite song on your ipod, with your pink backpack and white shoes and socks. 

As you could see the grounds of your school, you had this feeling that made your heart beat slightly faster... It always happens for you every morning. You could feel his presence near you without having to have seen him. Your first love! Dujun. Football enthusiast, dreamer, most importantly- your charming boyfriend! 

"Hiii~~" He tries to do a bit of aygeo to you and with his smiley, cresent eyes, he flashes a charming smile at you. Every morning, without fail. 

Although you get this every morning, you never overcome your overwhelming shyness shown all over your face and the strong beating of your heart. You just leant in close to his body in response and he gently wrapped his arm around your little waist. Although he always says that you have the perfect body, you can't help but feel slightly fat at times, when you have not been going for dance practices and have not been dancing or excercising much, you would always feel insecure when he puts his arm around your waist. But he always assures you that a bit of fats is cute, and you would always pout. 

He sent you to your classroom and you wave goodbye to him. As always he wants a kiss on the cheeks but never forces you as he knows you are shy to do such things in public. He secretly awaits the day that he gets to show this off to his friends in public. A patient and understanding boyfriend he is.

 

School ended and you were now in your dance school's dance studio. You looked at the lollipop sticking out of your backpack, given by Dujun earlier in the day in school. Sometimes he does these sweet things to you, and you feel happy the whole day. The sweet little things he does...

Before the rest starts to arrive, you are practicing some dance moves, warming up and training your flexibility. A performance and exam is coming up soon, so you had to practice more, you just didn't feel ready at all. You weren't one of the best dancers with the best techniques, but others always envied how you could look good even though you didn't have the best technique. Therefore to cover up for your weakness in techniques, you trained more on presentation, but it requires much work too. 

Meanwhile while you were dancing, Dujun was training with his friends at the soccer field. Although this was something he loves, he also couldn't wait for it to end and for the sun to begin to set. You never really agree with him sending you home, but he always hopes he can make it and 'accidentally' bump into you and see you home as your dance school is near the soccer field. 

He decides to text you today to ask you to wait for him at your dance school as your practice ends quite late today and he does not want you to go home alone when it is already so dark. You agreed and waited for him at your dance school. Randomly feeling like walking around, you walked to the music school that is connected to your dance school and decided to look around and listen nice music they sometimes make. You also know a few friends there and thought you might just visit them for awhile since you are waiting for Dujun to come pick you up. 

As you walked past the mostly empty music studios, you came across one with a nice melody playing and a very nice and deep voice. The door was opened and you slowly walked in to see Junhyung doing his rap. He seems to be editing and making some changes to it. His rap was so deep and emotional, you could totally feel how he is feeling.

"I thought that I would feel weightless if I let you go, but that wasn’t it
My mind understood the farewell, but my heart wouldn’t give in
Every day I would repeat drawing you and erasing you
I would handle all the suffering, I just wish that you would be happy
So that I this decision I made would not be worthlessness or bring any regrets
I will always pray for you"

He stopped rapping, finally realizing you were there. He allowed you to pick up the papers of rap he composed and you read it, full of emotions. 

"Sometimes I feel like if I let her go, she will live a better life, rather than being with me. I can't do her any good anymore... It seems... She does not need me..." He said sullenly. Shifting his gaze from nothing to you and to nothing... 

You knew about his situation, with his girlfriend...  Therefore you responded as you still read the raps he composed. " No. Stay by her side. You shouldn't leave her... She needs you even though you cannot give much... Your presence and support should mean a lot to her" 

He slightly puts his weight of his hand on the papers of raps you were reading to make you shift his attention to his eyes. "She runs away from everything. I've tried and i'm tired... She makes me think that leaving her is a better choice... I think... I should just leave her... As I wrote and composed all these... The feeling of giving up became more sure and i felt more sure of this decision." 

You looked into his eyes with sorrow in your eyes and suddenly thought of Dujun. Will he become like this too? When i am confused and lost, when i am not sure where i should go, when i don't know what to do and am helpless and weak, will he leave me like this too? Will his heart give up too? Yoon Dujun? 

"Hyomin" A familiar voice spoke out in the sudden silence between you and Junhyung. It was Dujun. 

You stood up and put back the papers into place, bowed and took a last look at Junhyung and left with Dujun. Junhyung lifted his head up and closed his eyes... "Hara..."