One Kiss

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juno oppa really seems very excited to meet him again.
I smiled as I was still in the hallway after ending the call; holding my phone. 
While walking back to the classroom I recollected the happening just before the phone call. 
'I wonder what he was going to say... I just need to ask him another time.' I sighed. 

Suddenly just then Raemin appeared in front of the classroom door, "I hope you don't mind but can you meet me at the playground near the school tomorrow after school?" He was fidgeting again. HE seriously looked like someone from my past. He sure behave like him too. 

For the length that I've met him he always fidgets if he is nervous or insecure about something. I walked up to him. "Min-ssi, what's the matter?" I regretted asking that. When he looked up he bump into my head so I fell on the floor from the impact. He quickly knelt in front of me inspecting and looking for wounds, "Gwaenchana?...Sorry." He offered his hand to me to stand up. 

'What is it with me and accidents these days.. Am I becoming prone to accidents?' I thought. The rest of the lesson we just went about our project and forgot about our little opening up to each other.

---

After saying goodbye to Raemin I went inside the house. It like an oath between us that we go home together ever since Kooki and Kyoungmi are busy nowadays and we have to discuss our project anyway. So it's like a win-win situation however you try to look at it.

"I'm home!" I shouted while taking off my shoes and going to upstairs straight to my room. I faintly heard a quiet 'Yeh.' near the backgarden. I wonder what Oppa is up to now? He always seems to find ways to do something so unfitting for his age, and being an ajusshi. "Ummph!" I laid on my my bed until I slowly drifted to sleep.

##Dream

"Yah, student! Give me your lunch money, I'm hungry!" A girl approached me. She was wearing her uniform like it was for some kind of costume to woo the male students walking by.

"Yeh, we haven't got all day you know!" Right after the first girl commanded for money another appeared from behind her giving me a heart attack. She was so much in contrast to the first girl since she was someone that was like myself, a nerd. 

"B-but...." I was just too shocked to answer since my Korean wasn't that good. I could hardly survive with what I know.

"But what, Freak!" The first girl cut me off.

"I don't have any...sorry sunbae." I whispered. I didn't have the courage to look at her directly so I just continued to look at the lush, green grass below me.

"Useless! What can be your punishment?" She said smirking while the other girl was already gone out of sight.

---

"Serves you right!"

"...please, no" I managed to speak while also catching my breath. I crawled taking hold of her ankle and bagging her.

"Freak girl! You think you're smarter than us, you should be thankful this is all we did to you." She laughed as she ripped the last of my school textbooks. I knew crying would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter