A relaxing plan

A cozy night

"Where are we going Sho-chan?" Aiba asked while he followed Sho, who said he was going to give him a little surprise.
When they were outside Sho's appartment, Aiba looked at him surprised. "Is it in there?"
"Yes Ai-chan. I prepared something for you in my appartment" Sho looked at him and smiled a bit.

When they went into his appartment Aiba saw a lot of fragrant candles, and oils on the table. Sho went to the refrigerator and started putting drinks, food, and sweets on the table that Aiba loved.
"Sho-chan! Is this all for me?" Aiba asked, voice filled with joy.
"Yes it is. I've noticed how you've been all over the place recently, so I decided to help you relax a bit before you go overboard."
Aiba was so happy. His favorite person prepared so much for him that  he didn't know what to say anymore.

"Sit down Ai-chan. I'm going to get a footbath ready for you"
Aiba went to the sofa and sat down. He watched as Sho made the footbath ready with vanilla aroma oil in it. When he put his feet in the warm water he was in absolute bliss. It felt so good, and he started to relax. Sho lighted up some candles and got the treats ready for them. He put on a movie also so they could watch something while they ate.

After about 2 hours they had finished everything Sho had planned.
"Do you have anything you want to do Ai-chan?" Sho asked while looking at Aiba.
"Hmm I don't know, we have so much today. Thank you so much Sho-chan. This was absolutely perfect, and what I really needed at the moment." AIba smiled at him and gave Sho a small kiss on the cheek. 
Sho blushed a bit, and the started cuddling with Aiba on the couch.
That night had been really good, and Sho was already starting to plan another one.

 

------
Sorry it's short. It's 05.40 am right now and I am really sleepy at work >.<