School

The kingkas know our secret

(Your POV)

As we go our seperate ways into the school I walk to my lockers but the queenkas block my way.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little nerd girl ____" Sunmi sayed with a y tone.

I put my head down and tryed walking past them but then the kingkas blocked my way too. Now there was a huge crowd surrounding us.

"Where do you think you are going?" ljoe asked glaring at me.

"T-t-t-oo-ooo my lll-oocc-k-ee-rr." I studdered.

I wasnt scared of the quenkas because I could hurt all of them in 1 minute tops. But teentop I wasn't so sure of.

"Oh no you aren't." Ljoe sayed smirking and taking a step closer to me.

I started taking a few steps back but he kept coming closer. Soon my back was pressing the lockers but he still kept coming closer. He leaned into my face but I didnt react at all. And then he screamed.

"Get her." He smirked and walked away with the queenkas and kingkas.

Soon everyone around me were smirking and holding bats in there hands. I didn't know what to do I could hurt all of them but I couldn't show my gangster side in school. Suddenly I saw the rest of the group running to my side. Dara smirked and sayed.

"Well I guess everybody will have to eventually figure out who we really are." 

"Yup that's right." Minzy sayed with a smirk.

"Let's do it." CL sayed.

"Lets show um who they have been messing with." Bom sayed.

I smirked and threw my glasses away so did the rest of Slone 5. We faced the crowd and smirked. One of the girls ran toward me but I smirked and took her leg and threw her against the locker. She fell on the floor unconsious. Everybody stared at us with wide eyes. Then everybody started running toward us. All of us smirked and blocked there swings, punchs, and kicks. In only a few minutes all of the students were on the floor unconsious. None of us had a scratch on us.

"Well that was easy now why dont we go tell those queenkas who they have been messing with." I sayed with a smirk.

"Yup lets do it." Minzy agreed with me.

"Yup lets go." Dara sayed.

"Yup." CL and Bom sayed while smirking.

We all walked over to the queenkas and kingkas hideout and Bom kicked the door open. We all walked over to the queenkas smirking. I slammed my hand on the table and smirked at the queenkas.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the queenkas." I sayed with disgust in my voice.

The queenkas and kingkas stared at us with wide eyes.

"What, surprised?" Bom asked with an y attitude.

"Take a picture it last longer." Minzy sayed with a smirk.

"You guys have no idea who you have been messing with." CL sayed.

"Who are you guys?" Sunmi asked with her y tone.

"Oh silly us, we haven't introduced ourselves yet. Have you ever heard of the gang Slone 5?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"Oh my god." All of the queenkas sayed at the same time.

"Yup and do you know that nerd who you were messing with?" I asked.

"Ya why?" Sunmi asked.

"Well im her." I sayed smirking.

They all gulped.

"You should be scared. Everybody knows what happens when they mess with Slone 5." I sayed stepping closer to her.

"Ya and also now that you guys have gotten on our bad side we wont hold back." Dara sayed leaning against the wall.

I wanted to do something to them but when I saw the fear in there eyes I softened.

"Don't worry I wont do anything to you but im not sure about them." I pointed to the rest of my gang.

"Well good luck." i sayed before walking out.

(Ljoe's POV)

When ____ walked into the room my heart stopped. She was so beautiful. She was always beautiful with or without glasses. Then she slammed her hand on the table. And she started talking but I wasnt paying attention to what she was saying I was just staring at her beautiful face. I felt this weird feeling in my chest. Just like all the other times I saw her. I finally payed attention when she sayed.

"Dont worry I wont do anything to you but im not sure about them." She pointed to the rest of her gang.

"Well good luck." Was the last thing that she sayed before walking out of the room.