Morning

The kingkas know our secret

(Your POV)

"AAAHHHHH what a beautiful morning." I sayed as I got out of bed and looked out the window.

(Your pajamas)

(You choose which one you are wearing)

(Your bedroom)

I got out of bed and then made my way to the bathroom in my room.

(Your bathroom)

After freshening up I got ready for school put on my uniform and nerdy glasses and then walked out of my room and into the living room. To find the rest of Slone 5 sitting down talking and laughing.

(The living room)

"Oh ____ your awake come over here." Minzy sayed with a smile.

I walked over and sat down next to Minnzy and started talking to the rest of the members.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight?" Dara asked looking around.

"How about clubbing?" CL asked.

"Ya, lets do that, we havent been in a club for a while." Minzy sayed looking around.

"Sure why not." Bom sayed.

"Why not lets do it." I sayed with a smile.

After talking about random stuff we started to get ready for school. Minzy, Bom, Dara, CL put on there nerdy glasses before heading out the door.

"Aish I hate pretending to be a nerd." Minzy sayed ruffling her hair.

"Well we have to keep a low profile." Bom sayed.

"Ya don't want those kingkas following us everywhere we go." Dara sayed sarcastically.

"Ew I hate those guys who do they think they are." CL sayed with an angry tone.

"There teentop the #1 boy gang in all of Seoul. And there parents own a million stuff around the world." I sayed with a shrug.

"I know but they always rub it in." CL sayed glaring at the ground.

"Remember when ljoe broke up with that chubby girl named Ji Eun." Dara sayed.

"I felt so bad for her expecially when he slammed the lunchbox that she made for him on the floor." I sayed with a sad tone.

"Exactly my point they dont care about anyone exept themselves." CL sayed while making a fist.

"But what can we do about it?" Dara asked sarcastically.

"Nothing all we can do is sit and watch." I sayed looking down

"Right." The rest of the members sayed and then sighed. Soon all of you were walking into the gate of TOP High the school for the rich. But you guys arent rich at all you guys only go there because of a scholarship. But you guys do have a big house which my parents bought before they died. You guys act like nerds because at your last school Whillom High. People from that school saw you guys without glasses and instantley knew that you guys were Slone 5. The #1 girl gang in all of Seoul. So word spread around Seoul and other gangs would wait at the gate for you guys to come out. And when you guys finally did all hell broke out. So you guys finally transfered school and acted like nerds so no gangs would come.