Final ^^

Don't Forget [Two-Shot Request]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(minjung)

Daehyun: thats my name.. how did you know?

I froze.. my eyes pop out of my socket.. he wave his hand in front of me when I didn’t answer him..

Minjung: uhm.. uhm.. I just guess (awkward laugh)..

I went to the counter again..

Minah: what did you ask?

I look at minah with pale face..

Minah: ya are you ok? You look pale..

I gulp first..

Minjung: minah.. he is JUNG DAEHYUN..

Minah’s eyes went wide too..

Minah: oh my gosh!

Minjung: I know.. this is really confusing..

Minah: yea cause he is daehyun but he don’t know you.. do you think he is acting like he don’t know you since you two fight the last time?

Minjung: its been a year for goodness sake! >< and I know daehyun when he’s lying.. I think I need to ask his mom since she’s the one that told me that daehyun is dead..

Minah: yea I agree.. ohh look he’s leaving now..

I look and he left already.. are you really my daehyun?

-a week after-

I was alone today since minah got sick.. Its already 11 pm and im about to close the store when a guy come in..

Minjung: sorry but—

Its HIM again! My daehyun!

Daehyun: ohh are you about to close? Can I order a hot chocolate first? Please?

He’s still so polite..

Minjung: ohh its okay..

He sit near the counter.. he actually talk to me while I was making his hot chocolate..

Daehyun: your the girl who guess my name right?

I blush because of embarrassment..

Minjung: uhm.. ne..

Daehyun: well even if you guess correctly, please let me introduce myself formally.. im daehyun ^^ how about you?

I put the hot choco in his table.. I was going back to the counter when he grab my wrist.. I froze and blush..

Daehyun: sit here please..

I awkwardly sit opposite to him..

Minjung: im minjung by the way..

Daehyun: ohh I see ^^

He sip his drink.. I notice a scar in his right arm..

Minjung: where did you get that?

Daehyun: ohh.. this? Well my mom told me that I got into an accident last year..

Minjung: a-accident?

Daehyun: ne.. I actually erase my memories too but my family let me remember but do you know the feeling like there still unsolved puzzle? Like there still someone or something that missing..

I didn’t control my feeling and my tears slid down to my cheeks..

Daehyun: ohh? Why are you crying? Did I say something that offended you? Im so sorry..

I quickly wipe away the tears..

Minjung: ani ^^ I just remember something.. uhm do you want to go somewhere with me? Don’t worry it just near..

Daehyun: ok ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bring him to the place where he always bring me to..

Daehyun: wow! This rose garden is so beautiful!

Minjung: I know ^^ someone special to my heart introduce to me this place..

I smile at him.. he stare at me then suddenly he hold his head.. whats happening?

(daehyun)

Minjung bring me to a rose garden.. it was beautiful but then suddenly my head hurt so much..

Flashbacks about me and a girl happily running around this rose garden is in my mind.. I cant see the face of the girl since its a little bit blurred.. the girl is smiling brightly and she’s like someone special to my heart..

Later on I feel better and the first thing I saw was minjung’s worried face..

Minjung: are you ok?

She’s panicking..

Daehyun: im ok.. I just get a head ache..

Minjung: I think its a bad idea that I brought you here.. come on lets go home..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter