Chapter 1

Don't Forget [Two-Shot Request]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Listen to: Dont Forget - Demi Lovato

REMINDER: those which is write in italic and in color red is flashbacks while when it was just written italic it was what the one in pov is thinking.. thats all thanks ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(minjung)

We went to the nearest hospital.. I was holding his hand..

Minjung: hold on were almost there..

We soon reach the hospital and they went to the emergency room..

Minjung: let me in!

Nurse: miss you cant go there.. come on let me treat your cuts..

Minjung: no! I need to be by his side! Why cant you understand me! Let me go inside!!!

Then I saw his mom hurriedly went to us..

Mrs. Jung: minjung what happen to my son?!

Minjung: we get into an accident..

I lower my head..

She look so worried..

Mrs. Jung: nurse how’s my son?

Nurse: he’s still in the emergency room..

She put her hands in to control her sobs..

Mrs. Jung: oh god please guide my son.. please..

Minjung: sorry..

I feel so guilty.. then the nurse lead me to a room and treat my cuts.. I feel my tears flow not because of the alcohol that the nurse is appliying to my cuts but because I feel guilty..

I start the fight that cause for us to get into the accident.. he get out of control with the car and we hit a tree..

Minjung: its my fault.. please be okay daehyun..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up.. I fall asleep? I touch my eyes and I know I cried in my sleep again.. I dream of you again.. I dream about that terrible day..

I check the time.. 5:30 pm.. I still have time to prepare for my work.. I guess I miss him too much..

Minjung: I miss you my daebaby.. *a/n: random nick name =_=*

We used to call each other with our first name with ‘baby’.. I call him ‘daebaby’ while he call me ‘minbaby’..

Jung Daehyun is my boyfriend but last year he died from an accident that I cause..

-FLASHBACK-

The party just finish and were on our way back to our apartment.. I was kinda feeling annoyed since he’s ex girlfriend was there and they seems to have fun together to the extent that he forget that im there too..

Daehyun: hey.. your so quiet.. what’s the problem? Spill it out?

He’s right hand hold my left hand while he’s left hand was still in the steering wheel..

Minjung: its nothing..

Daehyun: come on I know something is bothering you.. tell me..

Minjung: I just observe your closeness with shin young (his ex girlfirend)

Daehyun: tch thats it?

I feel more annoyed..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter