The Beginning. (Couples)

여성 Frost 소녀 그룹|YG Entertainment 2012 Girl Group(Closed)

 The 7 members came off of the stage huffing for breath. It was their first debut for Music Bank and it was a tiring day for the girls. The hardcore dance and vocals. Most of the members sat in the chairs backstage playing with their phones or relaxing.Chaerin pulled out a bar of Snickers out of her shirt surprising the members.

"I worry about your children,dongsaeng."Kyo Jin stared in awe before heading out of the room and down the hallway. As the girl walked down the hallway,she saw the last person on her list-SHINee's Taemin.

"Kyo Jin?"He asked making her snap out of her thoughts. Kyo Jin smiled before giving him a hug.

"Oh my god,long time no see,Minnie!"Kyo Jin said pinching his cheeks.Taemin pouted before playfully slapping her hands away from his face.

"Yah!I'm a man now!"He said before puffing up his cheeks and lifting up his arms like a bodybuilder. Kyo Jin smiled before looking back at him. 

"Hmm,you're more like a baby!"She teased with a laugh.The older man glared at her before making a comeback,"Atleast I knew that I had toliet paper on my pants!"

Kyo Jin gasped. Yeah,there was a time when she was younger she didn't even notice she had a stick of toliet paper on her jeans until he came and adviced her about it.

"Yah!Lee Kyo Jin!"A loud voice yelled. Kyo Jin and Taemin turned around to see Cho Hee walking up to them with a fierce expression on her face. 

"Yah!What did I tell you about walking out of the room without your umma's permission!"She continued.

Nag.Nag.Nag.

"Okay!I get it!Now lets go!"Kyo lightly shouted. Cho Hee stopped and had the most scariest expression on her face. Kyo Jin gulped.

"Did you just...yell at me young lady?"She lightly said back. Kyo Jin jumped before waving good bye to Taemin and running out og the hallway.

page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive.png

Chaerin sat on the couch making a aeygo face to Haeun.At first,it was cute but now it's just plain irritating in Haeun's point of view.

"Chaerin,if unnie buys you a big bag of Skittles,would you stop the aeygo?" Haeun asked. Chaerin's eyes fired up is happiness.

"Yes!You might have to buy me 7 because I can eat one pack in 4 minutes!" Haeun looked at the younger girl in shock.

page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive.png

Amaya sat on YongJoo's lap while playing her iPod.Every since they debuted,their fans shipped this couple the most. The 'AmJoo' Couple.

"Honey,I was wondering if you would like something to drink?"Amaya's voice deeped. YoongJoo looked at the girl to see her with a fake moustache placed on her face. YongJoo secretly smirked before playing along.

"Oh yes husband,I need a drink!"She faked a gasp before covering . Most Electros' wanted to the two to have a live hug or duet. But,they nicely declined sicne they we're still rookies.

"Yah!I'm a minor here!I cannot be seeing this R-rated stuff!"The maknae,Jirin covered her eyes. And then there's Jirin;the baby of the group. Well,put it like this.You do know how there's the JongKey couple and 'quote' Taemin is there 'baby'?Yeah, put it like that with these girls.

Cho Hee and Haeun. The 'Cho-Eun' Family.

YongJoo and Amaya. The 'AmJoo' Family.

Chaerin and her food. The 'Shik-Chae' Couple.

Jirin and Kyo Jin. The 'Pop!'Family.

 

Yeah,so basically thats it.Meet the couples!