Prologue.

여성 Frost 소녀 그룹|YG Entertainment 2012 Girl Group(Closed)

  "Yah!I better see 6 young ladies on here,backstage with me right now!"A voice shouted from afar.Want to know who's voice it belonged to?The only and only Lee Cho Hee. The leader of YG's debuting new girl group;Frost.

  Within seconds,6 girls ladies ran from different places around the area,right infront of Lee Cho Hee.The line sequenced started with Bang Jirin(the maknae of the group),Lee Kyo Jin(the powerful dancer),Kim Haeun(the oldest),Lee YongJoo(the funniest member)Baek Amaya(the brain of the group),and last but not least,Lee Chaerin(the main vocalist).But there was one problem,all the girls were lined up in a straight line like soldiers.

 

But one member had something disturbing in their hands.

Popcorn.

 

Lee Chaerin grabbed a chunk full of popcorn out of the bad and proceeded to eat it.

  "Yah!Chaerin!"Kyo Jin yelled at the younger member.Chaerin stared at her unnie with a questionable face.

  "What unnie?I was just about to eat the leftover seeds!"Chaerin cried with a pout.

 

All the members stared at the girls with horror on their faces;Especially Lee YongJoo.Chaerin looked at them with a smile and continued to eat the popcorn like nothing happened.

 

"Yah!Lee Chaerin,hand me all of your food items now!Everything!"The leader gaped.

Chaerin slowly handed the bag to the leader.

 "Take good care of him,okay?We just got to know each other."

 

She slowly stood and started to pick her fingernails. But,one of the members cleared their throat trying to get her attention.

Chaerin looked up to see all the members looking at her with 'we-know-you-have-more-food' faces.

 

"Wahh!How am I going to live?"

 

Chaerin pulled out a bag of Doritos and handed them to the leader. Then a water bottle.Also,12 bags of gummies and 10 big bags of pretzels. Then she was done.

The remaining members looked at her with bewildered looks in their faces.

"Excuse my French but,'Damn girl you can throw down' " Kim Haeun reported with a shocked emotion in her voice.

Chaerin smirked,"Hey!Some people has to have something to eat in life."

 "Mashin o taberu(Eating Machine)"Baek Amaya giggled to herself.But, the members heard her.

 

"Wait,what did she say?!"The members said in unison.