1

Unbearable
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How long I will keep this situation. I’m such a fool letting her go with my silliness. It’s been 10 days since we broke up. I can’t believe that my life being this harder without her. My messy room—no one clean up my laundry.

And I’ve been scolded by my boss being late all those days. No one woke me up in the early morning. And yes I am miserably like this; refrigerator is empty, beer cans, fast food boxes everywhere. And without any knowing, sometimes I am waiting for her, sitting on the couch while watching TV until late. And some hours later I just realized that she will never come back again.

And sometimes when I spot her umbrella I’m rushed grab it and run as fast I could to not to let her get wet because of rain. But then, when I arrived in front of her office building I awaken that she didn’t need any umbrella from me.

I am so miserable right?

I am really hoping that she would be here with me starting our story together all over again.

*

“Kris Wu how many times I should do this? This is the 6th time in two weeks you are late. What’s wrong with you? Please don’t be late.”

“Yes sir.”  He lowered his head.

As his CEO went away his best friend, Chanyeol approached him. He feels pity for his best friend being this miserable.

He taped kris’s shoulder. “Dude, I know you’re so desperate about losing your girlfriend. But, cheer on, move on.” He said while handed a cup of coffee.

He just sighed while stared at his coffee thoughtfully. What should he do with this kind of situation? Should he gave up and move on or beg her to be with him? This is really confusing him.

*

Being bored of the weekend he rolled out from bed and decided to watch TV. But all the things still the same. No laughter so silent and no one will beg him to do a childish thing just like her. No one to spend the weekend with and now he feel so lonely.

Really lonely.

If there was his girlfriend here, he would be in the movie watching the newest film, eating ice cream or traveling to somewhere.

“Argh.” He grunted for having a difficult time just like now.

He woke up and decided to go to ice cream parlor all alone. He can’t stay at house with a miserable feeling just like now.

As always he would ordered a double sized ice cream with all of her favorite flavor, and then took a sit beside the wide glass window. So, he could enjoy the roads.

“Right, I ordered it usually for her.” He shook his head in frustration.

He enjoyed the road scenery and he feel like seeing her. He swept his eyes furiously and questioned.

He thinks that he went crazy by now; his mind is filling up with her.

But wait,

He’s not dreaming or something. That’s her. Really her—

What? With—

CHANYEOL?

He can’t believe it and what’s going on in this earth.

Feeling pissed he leave that parlor and went back home.

He feel like there is no use if he approach her and chanyeol, asking what’s going on here. These two really pissing him off.

*

“Nara, please listen to me—“chanyeol cashed over her.

“Please Chanyeol, we are officially broke up. And he seems didn’t want to be with me anymore. So what are you doing now?” she stopped her step and said it straightly towards to Chanyeol who keeping on convincing her to reunite with Kris.

“Really, he looks so miserable and for God sake, he had been late 6th time in this week. You know he looks so scary with his unrecognized clothes. I assume that he hasn’t sleep well in these past days. He needs you.” Chanyeol was trying to do his best.

“Really?”

Chanyeol nodded furiously when she gave a “melted” signal.

*

Felling annoyed Han Nara deciding to visit Kris’s apartment. She still has the key after all. She decided to check his apartment. She knew that there must be no ingredients and stuffs at refrigerator. So she decided to visit market first.

She bought all vegetables, beer, fruits

Please log in to read the full chapter