Lying

Summer Waters

 

 CHANYEOL

I woke up to the sound of my phone.  I reached over toward the window and peeked outside, a bright flow of light streamed in through the window and I winced. I checked my bedside table and read the clock.

11:30 am

I realised my phone had stopped ringing and began again. I picked it up and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey. It’s dad.”

I laid still for a moment, unmoving.

“Why did you call? It’s about 11:30 am on a Saturday, I’m still meant to be asleep.” I was annoyed.

I absolutely hated my mother and father. The reason why?

Chun Hei.

She’s depressed and it’s all because of them. I’d never forgive them for faking their deaths and flying to Australia.

“I wanted to ask how you and Chun Hei are.” He sounded hesitant, obviously aware that I was annoyed.

“How are me and Chun Hei? Well, I’m ing great, while she is off thinking about killing herself. You know why? Because of you and mum. Don’t call me again.”

I hung up angrily and laid back on my bed.

I’d wanted to tell Chun Hei.

That they were alive.

But then she’d want to see them, and she would get all confused about everything, and maybe even get angry at me because I’d kept their ‘being alive’ a secret.

I don’t know what to do anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OooooOOoo What's going on here? :| Well, you'll find out eventually. x0x0x 

Thanks all ma subscribers and commenters, you guise make me laff so much, srs.