CHAPTER 3: Unexpected

Lee Donghae's Cupid

CHAPTER 3:

 

Her almond brown eyes met his, and her delicate face showed an expression of worry. "Sooyeon." Her delicate features turning cold. He studied her face. She never seemed to change. She still is very beautiful; it is her eyes, radiating her pride, her soft rosy cheeks that never seemed to stop being pink, and her ever pink kissable lips that is very distracting.

"Donghae-ssi," she said, emphasizing the ssi. "Please let me go. You are hurting me." He seemed to come back to his senses, and let loose the strong grip on her arm. 

She stopped shifting on her position and looked at him too, straight in the eyes.

His hand her soft cheeks. His eyes darted to her eyes and then to her lips. It's so distracting that he only wanted to kiss her. He slowly leaned in, yet she was just motionles. 

"You're so beautiful," he whispered as his face came nearing hers. 

"But we can't do that anymore, since we grew apart for years." He looked at her scournful face. "We can never be the same, Donghae, like before. We had made our choices." Tears were slowly streaming down her eyes. "Don't try to change things again."

His fingers automatically brushed the tears away. Her eyes closed beneath his fingers. "Jessica, I never stopped loving you." And he kissed her. Her lips were closed against his and unmoving. 

"Stop this nonsense Donghae. We are never meant to be," she said it hard, that broke his heart into a million pieces. "I'm not worth your love."

He kissed her again and again, like there was no tomorrow. "Please Sooyeon--"

A different voice came out of , "Wake up!"

Donghae was confused, and was like pulled out from a trance. 

"Donghae, wake up." His eyes fluttered open and saw his brother's face. "Wake up, party's over." Donghae quickly sat up and scanned the room. 

He was still on his seat where he was talking to the bridesmaids, and there were only a few visitors left. "What happened? When did I fall asleep?" He asked his brother.

"You were silent the whole night. So you must have fallen asleep when you were just sitting down." Donghwa extended his hand to help his brother up. Donghae took it for support and stood up. 

Domghae had a headache, and passed his fingers through his hair, as he remembered his dream. "I had a dream. A very wierd dream." 

"What's it about?" His brother asked, curious. 

Donghae didn't want his brother to know about the secret girlfriend he had before. "I... I was being chased by... uh... zombies." 

"Very bizarre, Donghae," his brother messed his hair and had a large grin on his face. "Zombies?"

"OPPA!" Jang came running to both of the brothers. "Donghwa oppa, I missed you so much." She hugged Donghwa very tightly around his waist.

Donghwa returned his little sister's tight hug. "I missed you too, Jang." He pushed off her hug and asked, "How are you lately? Is Donghae taking care of you?"

"Ani. I'm the one taking care of Donghae oppa." She looked at her other brother. "Right, oppa?" 

Donghae rolled his eyes, and began to walk away from his annoying little sister and older brother. 

"Wait, oppa!" Jang came running towards him. She stopped Donghae and dragged him outside. "I've got something to show you." She was giggling. Donghae always thought how she can stay so giddy and hyper every single day. 

He is irritated and his head was still pounding. "Come on!" 

When they were soon out of the house, he was met by a woman with her back facing him. "Unnie, here he is." She had light brown hair, and it was tied into a ponytail. His heart was beating so fast in his chest. Was his dream connected to what was happening in the real world? Was it Jessi--

She turned around. Donghae's eyes felt like they were betraying him. His head wasn't thobbing anymore. "Yoon Seung-ah?" He was wrong. "I... I thought you were--"

"I'm right here, Donghae-oppa. I told you I'd be back." She smiled sweetly at him, and gave him a hug and a light peck on his cheeks. 

That was totally unexpected. 

 

 


What did you think? 

Unexpected much?

 

Or was it too cliche?

 

Tell me what you think about the chappie.

 

And how is Seung-ah connected to Donghae? Who is she to him? Or rather, who was she to him?

 

COOOMMEENNT. COOMMEENNT. That's what's going to be my inspiration to write more. ^^

 

Thank you for the subscribers... I love you all. 

Comments are loved <3