If I could Only

If I could Only

-So,Hi there~this is the first and last chapter. :)

Please be good to me! THANKYOU!

Background Music(I'am listening to this while writing.please do play it while reading)

http://jibii.tumblr.com/post/29111061810/jung-sung-ahns-cover-of-severly-by-ft-island-cr

CIAO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's it I lost her...

 

     Do you know the feeling when your loved one is no longer by your side? It hurts, It's like stabbing your heart, crushing it into pieces, breaking it into two.

     But what can I do? I didn't fight for her. I should have but i didn't.

 

 

     Seeing the love of my life with someone hurts me but what can I do? I left her.

 

 

*Flashback*

"Oppa you're joking right?" she asked me while crying,seeing her cry is the most painful sight I saw. "No-o I-i'm not" I took a deep breath "I'm breaking up with you" I turned around ready to leave until she hugged me. Please MinHee-ah don't make it hard for me. "Oppa what have I done wrong?Am I not good enough?" No!you're more than enough. She's crying,crying because of me. Me who promised her that I will never ever hurt or leave her,but what did I do?. Until she asked me the hardest question I've ever encountered in my life.

 

"Oppa do-do you love me-e?" she asked in a gentle voice, I don't know what to do I just want to hug her tight and tell her I'm sorry,that I was lying, that I didn't mean to. But what can I do? I need to do this. I need to even though I don't want to.

 

"I..." I stutter "I don't love you anymore, just forget about me, the promises, our promises just forget about it. You're just another toy that I played with." No,you're not a toy,You are my everything.You are more than my whole life,I don't deserve you.

 

Lie,that's the best thing I could do. After saying those things I left her,crying. It's the most painful sound I've ever heard in my whole life. Hearing the love of you life cry because of you. I tried not to cry but I just can't.

 

I'm sorry MinHee-ah this is goodbye. Then I left.

*Flashback ENDS*

 

 

And now that's her,living her life happy. Seeing her happy hurts me now because I know that I'am not the reason behind those smiles. I smiled seeing her happy,A painful smile.

 

She's happy now you should just leave her alone, you left her in the first place!you made her cry!Sehun she...

 

Moved on! and you should too." my mind told me.

 

Yeah, probably I should leave she's happy now,she already moved on. When I was about to start the car, I took one last glance at her. and my whole body froze

 

 

 

 

She's staring right back at me, tears are threatening to fall in her eyes. I don't know what to do!My mind seems to be blank I can't think properly. And that snapped me into reality. She called my name.

 

*PLEASE PLAY THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AGAIN~ :)*

"SEHUUUUN!"

 

She started running,I froze not knowing what to do,I started the car and sped off. I look at my rearview mirror and saw that she's still running.MinHee-ah!why don't you just go back!You're making it hard for me again!STOP! She's running for me while shouting,people are staring at her as if she's crazy.I looked away,she's happy now I can't break her happiness again!

 

I stopped when I heard a curtly scream.I KNOW THAT VOICE!

 

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

 

I stopped.I looked at my rearview mirror and saw the most important person of my life lying on the ground. Blood everywhere, that's where it sinked it. I started running towards her. I hugged her tightly. I don't care about the people staring, I don't care about my clothes. All that matters right now is MinHee. "MinHee-ah wake up please? Don't leave me here!WAKE UP!SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE!FASTER!" I shouted at the people they're useless.

 

"Sehun-ah..."she's alive!she opened her eyes and smiled at me "Don't cry, I thought you're not going to stop" she chuckled slightly and cough. "Sehun remeber every person di-" "NO,you're going to live you're not leaving me!we will continue our promises to each other!I won't let you die! "

"Sehun,every person dies and it's just my luck that today is my time" she smiled.

"No,I'm sorry MinHee,I'm sorry I'm a jerk, I shouldn't ha-" she shushed me "Sehun I forgive you,every person has a reason to everything they do." I cried after she say those words,this is the reason I fell inlove with her,she's understanding.

 

She touched my cheek and wipe my tears away. 

 

"Sehun-ah I LOVE YOU."

 

That's it,her hands fall on her side, she's gone.She left me here.

 

 

My life is gone.

 

"NO!MinHee-ah wake up!Call the ambulance!please!make it fast!" I shouted at the people.

 

I don't know what to do anymore, I just hugged her tightly crying on her shoulders, asking forgiveness, but I know she wouldn't be able to hear it anymore. This is the last time I would be able to hug her. I wish I didn't let her go, I should've fight for her.

 

If only I could turn back time,I will! I will do anything that will make her happy. But no, I can't. I've lost her. I lost in this battle.

 

The person who makes me laugh when I'm sad, the person who treats me special and the person who is the reason why I'am living in this world is now..

 

 

 

GONE.

 

 

-2 YEARS LATER-

 

I can't move on, sure I do smile and laugh but it's different compare to the smile and laugh two years ago. I'm on my college year right now, walking aimlessly on the hallways until I bumped into someone. I bent down and helped her with her things.

"I'm sor-" I froze my eyes widened. I can't believe this.

 

 

 

 

 

"MinHee-ah?!"

 

-END-

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's Corner:

So,Ugh, YEAH!this is the end I hope you enjoyed this~Is it okay or not?please do comment if you liked it or not. :)

 

oh eeeem!I'm so embarassed!I'll just go hide in the corner!BYEEE!TOODLES~*hides in the corner*