This is how it happened....

This is what happened...

I was sitting in class bored out of my mind. Until I started kicking the chair in front of me.

"psst....Sica."

she just sat there and ignored me... Humpf. Meanie.

I took out my phone and started texted her.

From:lee donghae

To:my ice princess

YAH!!!! Sica come sit beside and keep me company!!!! Hehehehe.

Jessica's P.O.V

I felt my phone vibrate I took it out and opened it. I read the text and turned around giving him a glare. Knowing that he wouldn't stop til he got what he wanted. I brought my binder and work to the desk beside him. I look at his face and he was smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and continued with my work.

After class was done I packed up my stuff and started to head towards the door. Right until someone grabbed my arm and pinned my against the wall. Luckily no one was in the classroom.

You know Jessica I've asked so many times to hang out, I left you notes and what do you do toss it out like trash. Do you know how that feels." Taecyeon said.

"I-I-I'm sorry, it just that, you know that I don't that kinda of stuff.

Donghae's P.O.V

I was going back to the classroom cause I forgot to tell Jessica something. Knowing her she'll still there. I finally got there. I don't hear just Jessica's voice but Taecyeon's voice too. I peek in the classroom and see her pinned against the wall nearly crying. She sees me but doesn't make a sound. I sneak in the classroom and come behind Taecyeon's and tripped him from behind. I grab Sica's hand and run for it while grabbing her bag. We book it out of the school and go to the park we always go to. I lay down om the grass beside Jessica. We were out of breath but relieved that she wasn't hurt.

Jessica's P.O.V

I was in shock form what happened. I turn my head to look at donghae. He was laying down, hands above his head, with his eyes closed. He looked so perfect. How did I ever become so annoyed with him. I took my hand and pinched his nose. He opened his eyes and turned to look at me. We looked at each other for a while. His smile was perfect.

"Hae, why did you save me." I asked.

Realizing it was a stupid question but asked anyways. "Because if I didnt who knows what he could've done to you." I looked up to the sky.

"How'd you know where I was?" He got up from his position and looked at me. I always know where you are. I went looking for you cause I needed to tell you something." I loomed at him with a confused face. " what so now you're stalking me." He chuckled at my words.

"so what did you want to tell me?" Examining his face, I'd say he was surprised that I brought up the subject. I mean how could I not bring it up. "Uh..." He hesitated

"Iloveyou" He said so fast I couldnt understand "hae can you repeat that a little slower?" he took a deep breath and repeated.

Once I heard those words I was so surprised. I couldn't speak.

" Sica, ever since I laid eyes on you I fell in love, the way you smiled, the way you laughed, the way you pout and got mad because of something you couldn't do. Every single thing about you I love. I know I cling on to you sometimes and text you every 5 minutes, but that's only because I worry about you. Every time you mention a guy that you have a crush on it feels like my heart shattered into a million pieces. Please Jess. Give me a chance. I know I'm not the best guy for you, but I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you."

everything donghae just said was it true?

"Hae, I only have one thing to say to you.....what took you so long?" And with that he got up picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me, my first kiss.

"Saranghae my ice princess" he said while having me buried in his chest. "Saranghae"