Who is he...?

The One Thing

 

*DISCLAIMER:* This contains cursing. I am not a person who curses, but if it fits the character, I’ll do it.

Eunhyuk opened the door to a beige-colored room. The room had two beds, two desks, and a big dresser. One side of the room had random articles of clothing occupying the floor. The room was messy, to put it at the least. He cringed as his OCD side of him was practically screaming at him to clean up the dorm room. To resist the urge, Eunhyuk walked to his suitcases located on the fairly-clean side of the room that is the farthest away from the door. The blonde opened up the suitcase and filed through the neatly packed items until he eventually found his phone that he accidently packed into the suitcase.

When the blonde the phone, he looked through the multiple text messages that he received from his best friend, Lee Sungmin. Eunhyuk and Sungmin have been friends since either could remember. Sungmin had to move due to his father’s job, but the two kept contact. Eunhyuk found out that Sungmin was attending his dream high school, and the boy begged and begged his parents to allow him to enroll there. Eventually the blonde wore them down and enrolled him into the famous boarding school. The messages on the screen all popped up on the screen at once:

‘Hyukkie do u need help?’

‘Hyukkie r u here?’

‘Hyukkie answer my txts!’

‘Grr! Did u lose ur phone?’

‘I really need to nail ur phone on ur forehead’

‘Find ur phone yet?’

‘I’m mad at u’

‘Forget that last txt, I’m not mad anymore!’

‘I guess you haven’t found ur phone yet’

‘Hey! Monkey!’

Eunhyuk smiled at the spam of texts he got from his best friend. He quickly typed out ‘Packed my phone in my suitcase, srry’ and hit ‘SEND’. The blonde immediately felt his phone buzz as another incoming message popped on the screen

‘Silly Monkey! Let’s meet somewhere?’

‘My dorm? I need help with unpacking’

‘What’s ur dorm #?’

‘213’

‘I’ll b there in a sec’

Eunhyuk put down his phone and opened his other suitcase, revealing his neatly packed clothing. The blonde studied it for awhile before pulling the articles of clothing out and separating them into different piles on the floor. A knock was heard on the door and the blonde’s head immediately turned to it. Eunhyuk pulled himself up from the floor and walked over the door. He opened it and said, “Yah! Bunny, what took you so long?” The blonde looked up finally at the somewhat taller figure in the doorway. He is NOT Sungmin!

“Bunny? Who the hell are you?” The dark haired male coldly asked, his eyes piercing through the blonde’s shocked and horrified stare.

“Ah. I-I thought someone else was at the d-door. I-I’m sorry.” Eunhyuk replied as he tried to avoid the other’s scary gaze.

“You still haven’t answered one of my questions.” The brunette says darkly as the blonde continues to stare at him confusedly. “Who the hell are you?”

“E-Eunhyuk. I’m new.” The boy replies with his voice shaking. The man in the doorway was definitely intimidating and the boy wanted to shut the door in the guy’s face.

“This is definitely interesting,” he said with a smirk on his face. Eunhyuk was confused by his choice of words. Was it really interesting that a new kid transferred into school? Before the blonde could come up with a question, the dark-haired man had left without saying another word.

                Just as the blonde was shutting the door he heard a familiar voice getting louder and louder as he heard the loud pangs against the tile floor yelling, “Hyukkie!~” The blonde smiled as the short male ran at him with his arms spread open.

                “Minnie!  I haven’t seen you in forever!” the blonde said happily hugging his old friend. Both males walked into the dorm room Eunhyuk and unknown-guy shared. They unpacked the younger’s things easily while catching up on the year that slowly passed by. When they finished, hunger urged the duo to go to an on-campus restaurant, Sonoma.

                “So, what was school like when I left?” Sungmin asked, generously curious. Eunhyuk winced as soon as he heard the question, which was left unnoticed by the older.

                “I-It was fine. I missed you,” the blonde lied, biting the lower edge of his plump lips.

                “Aw, I missed you, too!” Sungmin happily said and Eunhyuk nervously smiled to his oblivious best friend.  The two boys ordered their food and waited for it patiently.

                A bunch of squeals were heard in the middle of their meal. Everybody’s eyes quickly fixated on the person standing in the doorway of the small restaurant.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:  Who’s at the door? Why is he there? Why are girls (and guys- might I add XD) squealing over him? Hm... Questions even I myself can’t answer. XD This story is definitely not what I have expected!

 

 

Hello, my lovely readers and/or subscribers! I hope you aren’t mad at me for updating late! >.< I’m currently experiencing my first month of high school, and let me tell you, honors classes are not for people who like free time. If this chapter has a lack of “L”s, tell me! My keyboard doesn’t like my “l” button anymore, so now I have to press really hard for it to appear! But anyways, I’ll try my hardest to update as fast as I can! In the meantime, shower me with comments! It makes me want to write a MILLION chapters!

LATE WARNING: The indents are weird in this chapter! I don't know how to fix it XD