Only One

Only Girl

Daehyun drove to Min' work place and waited for  her to come out. Since Min took to long to come out , he went out of his car and sat down on a bench that was nearby . He saw Min  taking off her apron and getting her purse and heading out of the door . He called her and waited for her to answer the call. Min finally  pick up the call and said

" Annyeong Oppa!"

" Annyeong Min. What you doing ?"

" I just barely got out work right now. Oppa what about you. What are you doing right now ?"

" Turn around and you'll see something beautiful behind you." 

Min turned around and saw Daehyun sitting on a bench. She ran to him and stood infront of him. He got up and smiled .

" Oppa .. Why are you here?"

" Can't you see Min , I'm here to pick you up ."

" Komowayo oppa ."

" Let's go have fun tonight and probably elope(runaway)."

"Daehyun.. I'm  not running away but I do want to have fun like go to the beach and since I don't have work tomorrow we could stay at the beach."

" Arasso. Lets go to the beach then."

Min entered Daehyun car . Daehyun started the engine and drove  to the highway and then to the beach. 

1 Hour Later

Daehyun was still driving  and Min fell asleep during the drive. Daehyun looked over at Min and smiled . 

" Min.. If I ask you something ... Will you accept it ." Daehyun said to himself 

Daehyun went back focusing on driving on the road to the beach.  An hour later, he finally arrived at the beach. He parked the car in the parking lot and lookd over at Min. He took off his jacket and covered Min with it. He lowered down his seat and layed back down. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Morning 

The Sun came up while the waves crashed wih each other . Min woke up be stretched quietly . She looked around and saw that they were at the beach already . She looked over at Daehyun and saw him sleeping like a little kid. She saw his jacket on her, she took the jacket and covered it  on Daehyun.  She quietly  got out of the car and walks to the  sand. She sat down on the sand and looked around.

--

10 minutes later Daehyun woke up . He saw Min was gone so he quickly got out of the car. He looked over at the beach and saw Min sitting down on the sand. He quietly and slowly walks to Min and covered her eyes . 

" Daehyun.. Stop it."

Daehyun ignored her and made her fell on th sands . He uncover her eyes and ran to the water . Min got up from the sand  and ran to Daehyun and jumped on his back.

" I got you back now. It's revenge time!"

" Ok Min...don't regret it." 

Daehyun ran to the water with Min on his back. He reached the water and threw Min down to the water . Daehyun stood there watching Min getting wet. Min wiped he water from her face and got up. She splash water on Daehyun  and then Daehyun  splashed back . Soon it turned into a water fight between them.  Daehyun picked up Min again and threw her to the water again. He ran away after throwing Min into the water . Min quickly got up and ran after Daehyun. Daehyun sat down on the sand and layed down . Min came and layed down next to him.

" Oppa .. Ur so mean."

" It's not My fault . You're the one  that got on my back ."

" We'll.. So you're the one that covered my eyes and threw me to the water when I got on your back. "

" mianhe Minnie . Daehyunnie is sorry."

" Arasso Oppa "

" Min can I ask you something ?"

" What is it ."

" I wanna confess that I have feeling for you. I know you like someone else but I can't hide it anymore . I LIKE YOU."

" Oppa .. What's wrong with you. Are you playing a joke on me ."

" Ani. I'm not Min. I'm being serious."

" Mianhe Oppa . I like someone else.  I'm sorry if I hurt by saying that I like someone else."

" It's okay Min. I understand you."

Daehyun got up from the sand  and went to his car. He  opened the back trunk and pulled out two pairs of clothes for him and Min. Min came and went back  of the car where Daehyun is.

" Oppa...are you okay ?"

" Yeah.. I'm fine . Here, these are my clothes you can change from your wet clothes . "

" Komowayo oppa."

Min went to the girl restroom and changed while Daehyun went to the boys restroom and changed . Daehyun  was done changing and he waited for Min to be done. Min came out with Daehyun clothes on.

They walked around the neighborhood and saw there were mini stores that sell  soveuiners . Min and Daehyun walked and tried  on some stuff . They went to a restaurant  and ate food until they were stuffed . It was dusk already and the sun was going down. Min and Daehyun paid the restaurant and went out.   

" oppa are you okay?"

" I'm okay why?"

" Nothing."

" Oppa .. I'll be right back okay. Just stay here . I'll call you."

" Min ... Where are you going ?"

" Somewhere ...I'll call you."

Min ran off leaving Daehyun alone by the restaurant . He got in the car and stayed on in there . Min went back to the mini stores and bought some  mini fireworks . She also bought a banner  that  was made and customize and it said : I LOVE YOU Daehyunnie!

Min looked at the sky and it was getting dark. She ran to the beach and set up  . 

--

Daehyun was still in the car thinking about Min . He was getting worried about Min. It was getting late and the sky is getting dark. So he tried to call Min but she didn't pick up. He called her over and over until he gave up. 

--

Min was down setting up so she called Daehyun.

" Oppa come pick me up by the beach."

" Why are you at the beach?"

" Oppa just come.. I'm scared ."

" Arasso Min. I'll be there in a minute."

Daehyun started the engine and stepped on the pedal and drove to the beach. 

--

Min was alone on the beach by herself . She waited for Daehyun to come . But then she saw his car being parked.  She lit up the fireworks that she stick it on the ground . She saw Daehyun coming toward her 

--

Daehyun parked the car and got out. He walked toward  the beach and saw  lights . He squinted his eyes but he couldn't see. He walked toward it and saw Min .

" Min..."

" Oppa !!! Saranghae!!!!"

" Min what is this ?"

" The person who I like is you. You .. Daehyun."

Daehyun came to Min ad swung her around . He put her down and said

" Saranghae ... Minnie!"

Daehyun pulled Min and made their lips locked with each other.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!! I hope you enjoy the one shot about Min and Daehyun!! Dont forget to  Comment and Subscribe !!